Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CONDO @ BEDOK CENTRAL BY CAPITALAND

and where is the queue? at showflat or at the tent? looks quite messy.

Picture of showroom? hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Oh I see. Ha. I think other developers will be keen to copy this sstrategy going forward.
    in the past queueing is the norm. In recent yrs no more liao due to concerns over disorderly behaviour and fueling of hype and bubble.

surprised that Capitaland decided to revert to old ways. Are they desperate to off load?

Want to demonstrate to the market that their projects are sought after ma. Haha. I wonder if they'll pull the same stunt for Bishan central.

capland set up tentage and chairs for runners in queue

more or less cfm preview on this wed

smart of them to build showflat at bedok south beside a big hdb public carpark

px 1200-1400psf indication

SG in a world of its own??

Want to demonstrate to the market that their projects are sought after ma. Haha. I wonder if they'll pull the same stunt for Bishan central.
    bishan one may not be so overwhelming.....

so what's the queue no. now? keep to wed? then pple have to endure another 2 nights, 2 days of rain and shine?

perhaps if stock mkts crash for another 2 consecutive days they may reduce their price?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    capland set up tentage and chairs for runners in queue

more or less cfm preview on this wed

smart of them to build showflat at bedok south beside a big hdb public carpark

px 1200-1400psf indication

SG in a world of its own??

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    so what's the queue no. now? keep to wed? then pple have to endure another 2 nights, 2 days of rain and shine?

perhaps if stock mkts crash for another 2 consecutive days they may reduce their price?
    3xx queue number issued.....

stock crash....hmm.....mabe all the queue vanish into thin air! haha

yah. who ask them stuck up dun sell today, must wait till wed.

eh bro don't curse stocks anymore la pls...i already very heart pain with all my losses so far le.....

siao liao la....now i also feel like joining the queue cos apparently i heard that capland will pull a $11xx stunt and it is a MUST BUY if really going for $11xx??? true????!!!!

Oh I see. Ha. I think other developers will be keen to copy this sstrategy going forward.
    dont forget that the marketing agents are the one.
    developer not bothered so long you load off my stocks.

Buying for own occupation - should be ok
    Buying for investment - not sure

2-3 years to TOP with cash outlay locked in
    prefer resale so can build up cash and have immediate yield and discount $$$ some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    siao liao la....now i also feel like joining the queue cos apparently i heard that capland will pull a $11xx stunt and it is a MUST BUY if really going for $11xx??? true????!!!!
    dun forget capland has one of the highest paid CEO,
    so how to sell cheap

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    dont forget that the marketing agents are the one.
    developer not bothered so long you load off my stocks.

Buying for own occupation - should be ok
    Buying for investment - not sure

2-3 years to TOP with cash outlay locked in
    prefer resale so can build up cash and have immediate yield and discount $$$ some more.
    well, to me i feel that 2-3yrs TOP allow me to build up cash even more as the payment will be gradual, in leveraging on other properties which are being rented out.

If it is 11xxpsf, joining the queue is too late. You probably have to 'cut' the queue.

well, to me i feel that 2-3yrs TOP allow me to build up cash even more as the payment will be gradual, in leveraging on other properties which are being rented out.
    no yield for 2-3 yrs TOP if 20% lock in plus mthly interest pymt for amount released by bank to developer

whilst for resale unit, rent out and top up a bit (if need be). I can build my free cash versus first scenario. my dad also tells me if you buy land only, make sure you can sell it within short period. Holding costs will minimize your profits.

am I not seeing it correct.

btw I am not a property agent nor working for those property marketing companies....or developer

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    If it is 11xxpsf, joining the queue is too late. You probably have to 'cut' the queue.
    xmas surprise really coming???

dow better lau sai these 2 days....LOL

they told u 'from 11xxpsf'?

scarly 4bdr wif big big patio 11xxpsf....LOL

xmas surprise really coming???

dow better lau sai these 2 days....LOL
    Sekali MM (studio/1BR)...10xxpsf. Wah...really santa claus leh...

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Sekali MM (studio/1BR)...10xxpsf. Wah...really santa claus leh...
    mabe they heard basic's doomsday chanting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    no yield for 2-3 yrs TOP if 20% lock in plus mthly interest pymt for amount released by bank to developer

whilst for resale unit, rent out and top up a bit (if need be). I can build my free cash versus first scenario. my dad also tells me if you buy land only, make sure you can sell it within short period. Holding costs will minimize your profits.

am I not seeing it correct.

btw I am not a property agent nor working for those property marketing companies....or developer
    yup, think everyone have their own strategies, but with SSD now quite risky to go into resale if one is already multi-leveraging amidst this very uncertain markets. just like lim swee say's announcement of the word 'retrenchment' is making me a bit uptight at this juncture...lol

hence i wld prefer to 'underexpose' myself by entering uncompleted units with long-term upsides to keep my costs low at this juncture, or simply not buy anything and wait for a darn good deal, if i really follow Mr B's recommendations. muahahahaha

mabe they heard basic's doomsday chanting!!!
    ya must thank mr b's fear-mongering in allowing us to enter the market with santa claus pricing.

yup, think everyone have their own strategies, but with SSD now quite risky to go into resale if one is already multi-leveraging amidst this very uncertain markets. just like lim swee say's announcement of the word 'retrenchment' is making me a bit uptight at this juncture...lol

hence i wld prefer to 'underexpose' myself by entering uncompleted units with long-term upsides to keep my costs low at this juncture, or simply not buy anything and wait for a darn good deal, if i really follow Mr B's recommendations. muahahahaha
    thanks
    you have valid points there

Each one differs on risk appetite but in general would fall under 2 approaches - either yours or mine. Yours will be straight forward on criterion whilst for resale there are more considerations on the success factors

this appears in Stomp...

So kiasu! Long queue forms outside new showflat at Bedok even before launch

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st..._at_bedok.html

but buying at new launch while waiting for cash from other investments for progress payment is risky if thing goes sour. eg tenant run away, cannot find another..... How?

Agreed with dmonddd on immediate cash flow on resale units.

Avoid new launches now because they are overpriced compared to resale....

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    this appears in Stomp...

So kiasu! Long queue forms outside new showflat at Bedok even before launch

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st..._at_bedok.html

Like I mentioned in another post queueing ppl doesn't work that effectively when offloading stocks quickly .... There are better options

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    but buying at new launch while waiting for cash from other investments for progress payment is risky if thing goes sour. eg tenant run away, cannot find another..... How?

Other factor one buddy developer used to say to me- I need to sell > 50% to kickstart works. Otherwise where got cash-flow to finish off building and facilities

He quoted a simple example 100 units sold 20 units @ $1m construction cost to complete building and facilities $45m. Where to get additional $25m to complete even if all 20 buyers paid upfront. Borrow from bank. If cannot sold ....lau chui. Si piang

You got it!
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

bishan one may not be so overwhelming.....
    hard to say, bishan central hasn't seen a launch since bishan loft, and back then, people were swarming there even though the prices sounded ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by sh

hmmm....well, some resale are overpriced too. i think there are still some new launches which are very attractively priced if you choose the right project.