Thread: Anyone heard of T3B system? 70%~80% accuracy!!

Default Anyone heard of T3B system? 70%~80% accuracy!!

Anyone heard of this? This man claimed he has invented a system that track stock price and able to predict the price. Is something like technical analysis but more accurate.

http://www.sgonlinestocktrading.com/

I know this is not forum for stock but just curious anyone heard or use his system before.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Only a fool will believe that there is a mechanical system that can predict stock price accurately. If really so accurate he can retire with his system without needing to share with anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by OLY99
    Anyone heard of this? This man claimed he has invented a system that track stock price and able to predict the price. Is something like technical analysis but more accurate.

http://www.sgonlinestocktrading.com/

I know this is not forum for stock but just curious anyone heard or use his system before.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Only a fool will believe that there is a mechanical system that can predict stock price accurately. If really so accurate he can retire with his system without needing to share with anybody.
    haha.....this is my thought too. so i went to attend the free seminar. during seminar he demo his T3B system. this system track all stock daily price by graph. he then build in his "secret formula" which calculate the risk factor and the potential rise factor. if the price fall below the risk line. it is an indication to sell. of course if it go beyond the potential line, is an indication price will go further. using historical data up to the date of seminar, the whole thing look workable. but one thing i am not convince is this system only track price, does not take into account the company performance. anyway just curiousity

haha.....this is my thought too. so i went to attend the free seminar. during seminar he demo his T3B system. this system track all stock daily price by graph. he then build in his "secret formula" which calculate the risk factor and the potential rise factor. if the price fall below the risk line. it is an indication to sell. of course if it go beyond the potential line, is an indication price will go further. using historical data up to the date of seminar, the whole thing look workable. but one thing i am not convince is this system only track price, does not take into account the company performance. anyway just curiousity
    technical analysis is, at best, as what it's described - an analysis on historic price movements. proponents swear by it but to what extent can we predict or forecast the future based on past performance?

don't get too stuck into technicalities. look at your target stock with a broad based view, e.g. usual roe, p/e, ptb ratios, while keeping an eye on its growth factors and the macroenvironment it operates in.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    technical analysis is, at best, as what it's described - an analysis on historic price movements. proponents swear by it but to what extent can we predict or forecast the future based on past performance?

don't get too stuck into technicalities. look at your target stock with a broad based view, e.g. usual roe, p/e, ptb ratios, while keeping an eye on its growth factors and the macroenvironment it operates in.
    i disagree.....i invest in stocks based on 100% charting/trend and strategies/principles and got to do very little with fundamentals....IMO, strategy/discipline more impt den anything else such as putting a stop loss which will save ur day when market suddenly crash.

for eg. how do u explain genting current price based on fundamentals?

Singapore mkt is more predictable. Most stocks actually have good fundamental. So drop 50-70% (due to gobal impact) also would lose sleep. So charting works pretty well mainly due to strong underlying fundamentals.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i disagree.....i invest in stocks based on 100% charting/trend and strategies/principles and got to do very little with fundamentals....IMO, strategy/discipline more impt den anything else such as putting a stop loss which will save ur day when market suddenly crash.

what i mean is look from a broad view. for genting, like some s-chips, is a punter stock where speculative elements play a roll. consider all factors rather than just charting and trend.

predicting the future based on the past is over-simplistic. don't forget, a stock's performance is based on its past fundamentals and business decisions. u can't simply look at a trend and predict it's movement. trend analysis will be more apt for telling us when is a good time to enter

yr strategy is in line with what was being demo. the secret lie in the "secret formula" which they will only disclose when u sign up for the course. if yr strategy work for u probably the T3B system is really workable. wanted to attend but the fee is $3k !!!!!

If the strategy is really that good, t3b will have gone out and start a hedge fund like this guy here... Mr TENG Ngiek Lian who outperformed the MSCI Asia-ex-Japan almost every year with absolute(not relative) return of 822% versus 60% from MSCI Asia-Ex.

http://www.targetasset.com/Perf%20Latest%20Month.pdf

From what i read of him, he found himself having a knack for discovering value and started with $5.5mil of his own money+some investors to grow it into a us$2billion fund. Just 1% mgmt fee is .. (no need to conduct courses).

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    If the strategy is really that good, t3b will have gone out and start a hedge fund like this guy here... Mr TENG Ngiek Lian who outperformed the MSCI Asia-ex-Japan almost every year with absolute(not relative) return of 822% versus 60% from MSCI Asia-Ex.

http://www.targetasset.com/Perf%20Latest%20Month.pdf

From what i read of him, he found himself having a knack for discovering value and started with $5.5mil of his own money+some investors to grow it into a us$2billion fund. Just 1% mgmt fee is .. (no need to conduct courses).
    this abovementioned guy may have more info which everybody duno....by charting/trending to invest in stocks definitely have a higher chance of winning den based on fundamentals from my experience..

different stroke for different folks...if u tink u can make $$ by studying the fundamentals for stocks/forex/futures....so be it....it doesnt matter wat method u use....but wat matter most is whether u make $$ in the end anot

i dun bother wat and who is T3B.....i believe more in technical analysis den fundamentals.....i lost $$ when i started stock investing purely based on fundamentals and analyst reports....but when i get to know technicalities, it changes my life.....no emotions involved at all.....remember often den not, greed and fear causes u to lose $$

to olay: u decide wats best for u

yr strategy is in line with what was being demo. the secret lie in the "secret formula" which they will only disclose when u sign up for the course. if yr strategy work for u probably the T3B system is really workable. wanted to attend but the fee is $3k !!!!!
    in stock investing: only 2 groups of believers which are fundamental or technical.....cannot try to invest based on both....u will get confused

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    what i mean is look from a broad view. for genting, like some s-chips, is a punter stock where speculative elements play a roll. consider all factors rather than just charting and trend.

predicting the future based on the past is over-simplistic. don't forget, a stock's performance is based on its past fundamentals and business decisions. u can't simply look at a trend and predict it's movement. trend analysis will be more apt for telling us when is a good time to enter
    if FA suits u....den gd for u....TA suits me more....i tink we dun have to argue which is better....at the end of the day, we shd only believe in the method which helps us to make $

i tried to combine TA with FA before....BUT tats the worst mistake i ever make.....

this abovementioned guy may have more info which everybody duno....by charting/trending to invest in stocks definitely have a higher chance of winning den based on fundamentals from my experience..

different stroke for different folks...if u tink u can make $$ by studying the fundamentals for stocks/forex/futures....so be it....it doesnt matter wat method u use....but wat matter most is whether u make $$ in the end anot

i dun bother wat and who is T3B.....i believe more in technical analysis den fundamentals.....i lost $$ when i started stock investing purely based on fundamentals and analyst reports....but when i get to know technicalities, it changes my life.....no emotions involved at all.....remember often den not, greed and fear causes u to lose $$

to olay: u decide wats best for u
    Agreed. I also believe in TA (But only use the support and resistance line.. if i want to range trade)..keke.. but use FA to select stocks for dividends/capital appreciation and keep for the market cycle(then dispose when the time comes). I am only questioning whether it is worth paying money to enrich the trainer who obviously earned more from the course than his own trading?

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Agreed. I also believe in TA (But only use the support and resistance line.. if i want to range trade)..keke.. but use FA to select stocks for dividends/capital appreciation and keep for the market cycle(then dispose when the time comes). I am only questioning whether it is worth paying money to enrich the trainer who obviously earned more from the course than his own trading?
    my personal opinion, it's not worth. if the system was really that good, the trainer would have made a ton of fortune in the stock market without the need to sell his secrets.

sama sama use of TA for me. i'm an advocate of flexible use of both TA and FA