Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 48535863687374757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2496

Thread: Vacanza @ East

I thought reply from LTA was that the barrier at the main entrance has nothing to do with them?

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    I got an interesting reply from BCA regarding the entry way gate issue (bolding is me):

I refer to your email enquiry on 28 March 2014.

I happened to be the inspection officer for Vacanza @ East during the TOP inspection and had raised the question before to the architect and developer regarding the main entrance gate.

The answer given to me was that LTA had rejected the proposal of the barrier at the entrance gate, not BCA.

I believe the developer will convey the same information to you.

Thank you.

Ye Junjie (Mr) – Executive Engineer (Building Plan and Enforcement Department), Building Plan and Management Group
    Building and Construction Authority
    Tel +65 6325 8970. Fax: +65 6325 4437

So all signs point to LTA... I think we should demand HH explain to us what LTA's issue was with it.

Quote Originally Posted by musras View Post
    I thought reply from LTA was that the barrier at the main entrance has nothing to do with them?
    Now HH will point to URA.

http://www.bca.gov.sg/housing/sp/dev...e.htm#planning

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    But URA replied to me a week ago saying it wasn't them! ;-)

Dear Chris

We have not rejected any proposal for installation of entrance barrier/gate at Vacanza @ East.
    The development proposal is based on the design and layout provided by the developer.

Regards,

YANG Phik Vern (Ms) ■ Executive Planner, Development Control Group ■ Urban Redevelopment Authority ■ Tel: +65 6321 8114 ■ Fax: +65 62274792 ■ Email: [email protected]

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Go 1 big round, still didn't figure out who say cannot install the entrance barrier/gate?
    HH or LTA or BCA or URA?
    Since the latter 3 all say they didn't reject, so HH rejected?

But URA replied to me a week ago saying it wasn't them! ;-)

Dear Chris

We have not rejected any proposal for installation of entrance barrier/gate at Vacanza @ East.
    The development proposal is based on the design and layout provided by the developer.

Regards,

YANG Phik Vern (Ms) ■ Executive Planner, Development Control Group ■ Urban Redevelopment Authority ■ Tel: +65 6321 8114 ■ Fax: +65 62274792 ■ Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post

good, we are able to use this letter and replies to confront HH to come clean about the whole gate incident.

Jasonetee, have you placed all these letter and replies to our MP?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Go 1 big round, still didn't figure out who say cannot install the entrance barrier/gate?
    HH or LTA or BCA or URA?
    Little Mikah - a great place to shop for your little one.
    www.facebook.com/LittleMikahShop

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005 View Post
    good, we are able to use this letter and replies to confront HH to come clean about the whole gate incident.

Jasonetee, have you placed all these letter and replies to our MP?
    Can everyone forward me their correspondences from the govt agencies if you have not done so?

I have to forward everything to Mr Tan for him to understand the full picture. If I have everything in one email and sent to every party including Hoi Hup, the truth will be out soon! Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by arvin2087 View Post
    Nope. My wireless router is at bedroom 3. More centralised than the living room. However, this means that i cannot connect my living room directly via the data line.

If you want to have a good wireless network and wired connection, his suggestion was.

-an Average or similar router in DB (this will connect to all 4 points which is probably your living room and 3 bedrooms if you change all your telephone points to data line)

-another router wherever you prefer it to be (preferably your better one for better wireless connectivity)

and wired connection for the rest of the room.

From my understanding this was the only solution if you wanted wired connectivity in every room and still have good wireless range throughout the house.

Because, if you only have one router and want all your room to be wired then the your only router would have to be in the db box. And this will affect your wireless range.

Hope this helps
    Think I better contact him for a better idea?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonetee View Post
    me too, which subscriber did you choose? arvin2087?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonetee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldude View Post
    My ISP is viewqwest. Yeah do contact him he does free site survey so no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005 View Post
    HH to come clean about the whole gate incident.
    Sounds like Gatecanza is brewing! Hope you guys get a good reply from HH!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    HH or LTA or BCA or URA?
    yes, I send email to HH, they say it is due to LTA, then I send email to LTA, they say they have nothing to do with the barrier rejection.
    Now I email HH again with LTA reply attached, hope can get a reasonable answer.
    I still think we need to get all support from the house owners,and hold the rest 15% loan. This is the most effective method.
    Else, we can only wait for HH 良心发现

Quote Originally Posted by dell1000 View Post
    yes, I send email to HH, they say it is due to LTA, then I send email to LTA, they say they have nothing to do with the barrier rejection.
    I still think we need to get all support from the house owners,and hold the rest 15% loan. This is the most effective method.
    hmmm...I do not think there is much conscience when business is involved. thanks all for the correspondence to the relevant authorities to confirm regarding the gate issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cvincent View Post
    hmmm...I do not think there is much conscience when business is involved. thanks all for the correspondence to the relevant authorities to confirm regarding the gate issue.
    What about corporate responsibility and goodwill.
    Unless a fly by night company, then we got nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by dvldude View Post
    Singtel 200mbs

shall we print out all the replies and attach to a formal letter with our signature to demand HH to give an official reply?
    It seems email is not serious enough?

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    shall we print out all the replies and attach to a formal letter with our signature to demand HH to give an official reply?
    That will be the next stage.

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    Actually I send all lta reply to HH already.
    Just wait for their reply.
    If still no reply, I can email to other department for help.
    I think email is more convincable than letter because all the communication saved in database and easy to provide to other department.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Interesting.
    What could you do if they don't reply to you at all?

Actually I send all lta reply to HH already.
    Just wait for their reply.
    If still no reply, I can email to other department for help.
    I think email is more convincable than letter because all the communication saved in database and easy to provide to other department.

Those of you not moved in yet, better check for water damage after the rain we just had. Our unit wasn't so lucky - a tiny amount of water has seeped into our master bedroom from the wall. You don't see a stream of water, but you can tell as the paint is slightly moist and discolored and the wood flooring is noticably darker and slightly moist to the touch. We've already alerted Kumar and team. They say they need to fix the outside leak first (when they find it!) then they'll fix our wall and floor. They say it could take 3 or so weeks.

Default Issues with engineered wood given by Hoi Hup

Hi everyone,

I don't live in Vacanza but I was kindly directed here by Draven005 from another post.

I represent residents from City View and The Peak which are not condos but DBSS flats built by Hoi Hup also.

We have been facing a terrible time with this developer in the past 2-3 years.. Other than the poor quality fittings given inside our homes, a common problem all of us are facing is the wood turning black with moisture-stains.

Please see the pictures below:

I wonder if any of you have experienced this? If you have, I would like to be in touch with you. Please PM me or send me an email at [email protected].

Thank you!

Hi Andre,

Thanks for dropping by our thread and I guess we have a common target board which is Hoi Hup. I assume that you had already went through most if not all of our complaints.

Wood wise, HH had replaced the stained wooden parquet and I am so what satisfied. I had requested for polished parquet which I need to check on Monday or Tuesday.

Maybe you want to share about your experience dealing with HH and we can learn from this and engage HH better.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreChon View Post
    Hi everyone,

I don't live in Vacanza but I was kindly directed here by Draven005 from another post.

I represent residents from City View and The Peak which are not condos but DBSS flats built by Hoi Hup also.

We have been facing a terrible time with this developer in the past 2-3 years.. Other than the poor quality fittings given inside our homes, a common problem all of us are facing is the wood turning black with moisture-stains.

Please see the pictures
    I wonder if any of you have experienced this? If you have, I would like to be in touch with you. Please PM me or send me an email at [email protected].

Thank you!
    Last edited by Draven005; 05-04-14 at 19:04.

Bro cdrum, please follow up with HH about this. I realized what you are talking about after I saw Andre Chon's pictures.

Those of you not moved in yet, better check for water damage after the rain we just had. Our unit wasn't so lucky - a tiny amount of water has seeped into our master bedroom from the wall. You don't see a stream of water, but you can tell as the paint is slightly moist and discolored and the wood flooring is noticably darker and slightly moist to the touch. We've already alerted Kumar and team. They say they need to fix the outside leak first (when they find it!) then they'll fix our wall and floor. They say it could take 3 or so weeks.

Default water damage after heavy rain

Yep. Here is what my flooring and wall looks like.

We now have a hard deadline for moving in, and this will for sure not be rectified in time... Too bad we didn't have heavy rain like this a month ago

Hi cdrum, thank you for the pictures.

Draven005: Rest assure that there are many holes now in my "Hoi Hup" target board!

If I had a choice, I would never have bought any property from Hoi Hup. I will also caution my friends/relatives to never ever buy any property from them. Be it condo, EC or DBSS flats.

Reading through your residents' many posts here, I can empathise with all of you. All the defects and silly excuses from them! Unacceptable and can be prevented had they bothered to maintain even a minimal amount of standard.

Many of us had terrible experiences with this developer. Even after rectification, problems will come later.

At this moment, I would like to gather as many Vacanza residents as possible who have experienced their wood turning black at the edges. Could you please take some pictures and send them to me at [email protected] before you allow Hoi Hup to have them removed?

Please help me spread the word.

Thank you!

cdrum, do you mind if I request you to email me? I'd like to discuss with you in private. Thanks.

Those with their wood turning black, please email me also at [email protected]

Preferably within the next day as it's quite urgent.

Thanks so much.

I have 2 pieces in black near skirting in MBR. Asked the worker & he said it's wax.
    But in the end they replaced for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreChon View Post
    Those with their wood turning black, please
    email me also at [email protected]

Preferably within the next day as it's quite urgent.

Thanks so much.

Hi guy,

May I know who is Vacanza main con? Is it Straits construction?
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Yes, you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    Hi guy,

May I know who is Vacanza main con? Is it Straits construction?

An interesting law case about installing unauthorized grill/glass at balcony.
    between Ardmore Park MC and one owner in 2003, by Strata Titles Boards.

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/stb_appfiles/j..._Aug_2003).pdf