Default Meet up

Quote Originally Posted by jasonetee View Post
    How about a meet up this Sat or Sunday?

1. Jason (Jasonetee)
    2. Constantia (canggl)
    I can on sun afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by wmkhor View Post
    Hi all!

I'm in a 2 bedder. Does anyone have the problem of both air cons in the living area being turned on/off simultaneously?I cant seem to turn just one of it off/on. Appreciate if anyone could share what its like in your unit.

Thanks
    It's the same for me.. I "wrap" my palm around the controller sensor and point it to the unit sensor "grey colour" and tada...

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    There already is one, but not on the guard house side, but on the other side of the entrance. It's lame though and no one will use it if there's a wide open entrance for cars!!
    ya. y the access card gate beside e huge entrance which is w/o barrier. smell a rat. of cos just walk in thru e big empty entrance right?? points to the suspicion dat barriers were initially planned at e main entrance

Quote Originally Posted by cvincent View Post
    ya. y the access card gate beside e huge entrance which is w/o barrier. smell a rat. of cos just walk in thru e big empty entrance right?? points to the suspicion dat barriers were initially planned at e main entrance
    EXACTLY! Something happened but HH isn't saying .... but beat about the bush instead.

Quote Originally Posted by canggl View Post
    I can on sun afternoon
    Let's do Sunday afternoon at 1pm?

There already is one, but not on the guard house side, but on the other side of the entrance. It's lame though and no one will use it if there's a wide open entrance for cars!!
    Really?? That's just poor design which renders the gate redundant.

Since the harware is already available, will the removal and installation of the gate be expensive?

The gate can be relocated next to the guard post and the car park barrier can be relocated to the main entrance.

If we are not getting any cooperation from the authorities or HH and the cost of relocating these items are relatively small, let's just do it ourselves when we take over in a year's time.

Quote Originally Posted by talk View Post
    Really?? That's just poor design which renders the gate redundant.

Since the harware is already available, will the removal and installation of the gate be expensive?

The gate can be relocated next to the guard post and the car park barrier can be relocated to the main entrance.

If we are not getting any cooperation from the authorities or HH and the cost of relocating these items are relatively small, let's just do it ourselves when we take over in a year's time.
    Afterall, perspectives differs. If they could build shelter for Blk 36 and 38 residents after handing over the keys, surely something could be worked out for the gate and not wait for a year. Having said, IMO, we should work something to what Jason had proposed. Rather than posting here lamenting on the design flaws here and there, it is kinda more concrete to meet up and talk about what we residents really want.

For the meet up on Sun, I do not think we will have the numbers to talk something concrete and furthermore, not all residents access this forum. (My guess on the rough feel of unique username) If we could, I suggest, forecast a date some 2 - 3 weeks later, and settle some kind of notice of meet-up for residents to be informed. We could run up more numbers to lend weight to our "demands". Otherwise, putting myself in their shoes, everyone has an opinion and more often than not, they differs. Who should they satisfy? If they are not the majority, I will put their request on hold first..

Quote Originally Posted by Neekon View Post
    Afterall, perspectives differs. If they could build shelter for Blk 36 and 38 residents after handing over the keys, surely something could be worked out for the gate and not wait for a year. Having said, IMO, we should work something to what Jason had proposed. Rather than posting here lamenting on the design flaws here and there, it is kinda more concrete to meet up and talk about what we residents really want.

For the meet up on Sun, I do not think we will have the numbers to talk something concrete and furthermore, not all residents access this forum. (My guess on the rough feel of unique username) If we could, I suggest, forecast a date some 2 - 3 weeks later, and settle some kind of notice of meet-up for residents to be informed. We could run up more numbers to lend weight to our "demands". Otherwise, putting myself in their shoes, everyone has an opinion and more often than not, they differs. Who should they satisfy? If they are not the majority, I will put their request on hold first..
    Yupz! I will pm my contact number to those who list down their names.

Smile

Yeap. The pedestrian gate beside the wide open entrance really look weird.
    Looks really funny and cute if anyone taps and walk through when there is free access lobang on the left.

Yupz! I will pm my contact number to those who list down their names.
    Pls include me.

However, I do not think we should wait for a year. HH has to resolve this security issue. There could be false finger-pointing too and its important to strike while the iron is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by V@Eowner View Post
    Pls include me.

However, I do not think we should wait for a year. HH has to resolve this security issue. There could be false finger-pointing too and its important to strike while the iron is hot.
    Noted! Thanks!

I can be sure that the barrier was previously installed and removed, although the real reason is sort of unknown to the residents, I still believe it's due to the transponder of the cars which I heard, and I agreed also that the removal of the system is costly so we should demand an answer for HH. We need the security for the condo.

I'd like to join you but I am only available after 2.00pm.

Let's do Sunday afternoon at 1pm?

FYI everyone, the child care is supposed to have it's "open house" today....

Hmm ......if this learning centre really opens up to the public, this place is gonna be like a HDB with a swimming pool.
    The toilet and sauna beside the centre will become a public toilet.
    Who can stop the students or parents from using the other facilities?
    The swimming pool, the park, the playground.

Should we be paying a lower maintenance fee since everything is now going to be shared with the public and we just cannot stop it.

Definitely, the centre cannot survive on just Vacanza Residential Customers.

Getting more and more upset.

Quote Originally Posted by dvldude View Post
    I can be sure that the barrier was previously installed and removed, although the real reason is sort of unknown to the residents, I still believe it's due to the transponder of the cars which I heard, and I agreed also that the removal of the system is costly so we should demand an answer for HH. We need the security for the condo.
    There are so many versions give.
    LTA rejected, Landed Owners complaint, URA, Transponder.
    I am not sure but someone did mention that gate is not installed for a reason.
    To welcome business from outside for the Commercial Unit.

The truth, only HH knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Hmm ......if this learning centre really opens up to the public, this place is gonna be like a HDB with a swimming pool.
    The toilet and sauna beside the centre will become a public toilet.
    Who can stop the students or parents from using the other facilities?
    The swimming pool, the park, the playground.

Should we be paying a lower maintenance fee since everything is now going to be shared with the public and we just cannot stop it.

Definitely, the centre cannot survive on just Vacanza Residential Customers.

Getting more and more upset.
    In the first place, this is a private condominium. Being private, it's not to be opened to public. I hope the management will make it clear to the child centre. I do not wish to encounter congestion when I am going to work or coming home and have to face non-residents driving in to pick or drop their children.

sorry my mistake, i mean tomorrow, sunday.

I am not sure if you all realised.

There is a warning letter pasted by our Management dated 26 March 2014 on every block's life lobby to threaten confiscating our full $1000 deposit placed for renovation and move-in/out because they found leftovers/remains by some inconsiderate residents/contractors/subcontractors.

I wonder what's everyone opinion about that.

They seem to be more concerned on protecting the external areas to obtain their statutory completion status rather than protecting the residents.

Furthermore, I wrote an email to Patrick about the child care problem on 24 March 2014 (Monday), and it has been over 5 business days but there is no response to me when the 'OPEN HOUSE' event is happening tomorrow. Really saddens me that our Management team is not doing their job to protect the residents and choose to ignore instead!

I saw that letter in Management office this Wed.
    For the littering, every resident should be responsible for the cleanness in the public area.

For the learning centre, I wrote to Nicolle and Patrick and received reply from Nicolle. You can see my earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoren View Post
    I am not sure if you all realised.

There is a warning letter pasted by our Management dated 26 March 2014 on every block's life lobby to threaten confiscating our full $1000 deposit placed for renovation and move-in/out because they found leftovers/remains by some inconsiderate residents/contractors/subcontractors.

I wonder what's everyone opinion about that.

They seem to be more concerned on protecting the external areas to obtain their statutory completion status rather than protecting the residents.

Furthermore, I wrote an email to Patrick about the child care problem on 24 March 2014 (Monday), and it has been over 5 business days but there is no response to me when the 'OPEN HOUSE' event is happening tomorrow. Really saddens me that our Management team is not doing their job to protect the residents and choose to ignore instead!

So tomorrow will be a good time to be meeting. We can let our feelings be known to the tenant and they should think twice about letting outsiders use our facilities. Hopefully more of us can make it tomorrow.

Someone from the management office (didn't get his name though) approached me at the carpark. He's said he just got to know last night that the learning centre is not approved. I'm not sure what this means. Let's see if the open house will still happen tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    For the littering, every resident should be responsible for the cleanness in the public area.

For the learning centre, I wrote to Nicolle and Patrick and received reply from Nicolle. You can see my earlier post.
    Just came back from Vacanza after meeting some contractors. Saw the door of the learning centre open. Took a peak and saw that it was almost fully done up. Managed to talk to the operators and confirmed they are targeting non - residents as well. Can't help to have a lingering feeling that the reason for the demise of our main gantries are due to this learning centre.

Quote Originally Posted by musras View Post
    Someone from the management office (didn't get his name though) approached me at the carpark. He's said he just got to know last night that the learning centre is not approved. I'm not sure what this means. Let's see if the open house will still happen tomorrow.
    Erm.. They are putting up the decorations and balloons as I am typing this now.

For those who are concerned about the learning centre and the main gantry issues but couldn't make it for the meet up tomorrow, can also pm me your contacts and details so we can add you in the list of concerned residents. Adds weight to our request to Hoi Hup if we can get the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by musras View Post
    The management is so passive on this. If they know it is not approved, why aren't they stopping the open house tomorrow. Instead of putting warning about litter at lift lobby, they should be putting warning letter at the learning center that without approval the open house cannot proceed.

So sick of this development with all the defects, gate issue and now this.

I'll try to make it tomorrow.

The guards will have to be informed not to allow non-residents to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by dexterchua88 View Post
    The guards will have to be informed not to allow non-residents to enter.
    All my contractors went in today without being stopped at all. Now machiam open house lor.

All my contractors went in today without being stopped at all. Now machiam open house lor.
    Shouldn't they start keeping the gantries closed? I went today and they were wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post

Is it warning or it's already officiated for the forfeit of the $1000 we paid for?