Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4247525762676869707172737475767782 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2496

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    that's ridiculous. shall we complain to Management?
    I totally agree! It's ridiculous!! If they're going to open a learning centre, it should serve the residents only.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou View Post
    Any conclusion on the main door? whether it is suppose to stay ajar when fully open?

and the suppose "Mama" shop become a learning centre?
    What is this "Mama" shop?

Do you mean that the retail shop next to the management office has turned into a tuition centre for students?

Quote Originally Posted by chaoren View Post

Do you mean that the retail shop next to the management office has turned into a tuition centre for students?
    if so this will create un-necessary additional traffic!

I am equally upset if this is the case. What sort of special arrangement/deal is this?

The developer/Management should remember how the property is being marketed in the first place. While I didnt buy VE because there is a Mama Shop, it is definitely an important factor to take into consideration to balance the disadvantages of this development located inside the Kembangan area.

it's a playgroup class for 18 to 30 months old.

I suppose that's the only type of business that could afford the rumored outrageous rental of 6k (I heard from an agent, may not be totally correct)

While I have a young daughter who could benefit from a playgroup in our neighborhood, since I already put down a deposit for a playgroup on jalan kembengan several months ago, i think a mama shop would be a wiser option for the bulk of the residents...

Very disappointing! With only 1 retail shop, if no café, they should be running a convenience store at the minimum which everyone needs it at one time or another!

Very disappointing! With only 1 retail shop, if no café, they should be running a convenience store at the minimum which everyone needs it at one time or another!
    Guess we have to plan our eggs consumption a little better NTUC is a long walk away!

Quote Originally Posted by dvldude View Post
    I can help you with the Allen key, less than one minute job, I'm equally surprised too, trading shop become learning school
    Are you 100% sure that the retail shop has been rented out to someone who intends to run a learning centre?

I still see it being advertised $6000 on CommercialGuru website as at 21st March 2014.

Link: http://www.commercialguru.com.sg/lis...n-vacanza-east

I am also puzzled why the rental is so high? I seen other condo project trying to rent out their commercial shop at only half the price ($3000) which is a more reasonable figure.

i actually do not mind that the convenience shop is not happening. i dont like the idea of having tom dick and harry coming in and go as and well they like... the stupid entrance is already giving so much trouble and now couple with this childcare establisment, all hell break loose...

I still see it being advertised $6000 on CommercialGuru website as at 21st March 2014.

I like how the douche bag is saying the space is suitable as an "internet cafe". wtf.

Regarding the gate issue, I would like to propose a petition to Hoi Hup. They need to give us the proper explanation instead of getting the condo management to give us a cocktail and bull story of local authorities not allowing Vacanza to have one. This is already clarified by LTA. We cannot take this lying down or just complaining in here.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonetee View Post
    Regarding the gate issue, I would like to propose a petition to Hoi Hup. They need to give us the proper explanation instead of getting the condo management to give us a cocktail and bull story of local authorities not allowing Vacanza to have one. This is already clarified by LTA. We cannot take this lying down or just complaining in here.
    That usually happen when we set up resident committee to propose changes or the developer or management team. A gate is a must, current situation is anyone can just come in, it's just not safe.

That usually happen when we set up resident committee to propose changes or the developer or management team. A gate is a must, current situation is anyone can just come in, it's just not safe.
    We can't wait until one year later after the DLP period then form the resident committee then kpkb. Too late.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonetee View Post
    We can't wait until one year later after the DLP period then form the resident committee then kpkb. Too late.
    Agreed, putting ourselves in danger, how shall we go ahead with it?

Agreed, putting ourselves in danger, how shall we go ahead with it?
    why not all of us set a date and talk to the management that we need a gate. I strongly believe that action is louder than words here.

it's 200% sure as the banners for open house (on 30 Mar) have been set up everywhere (at least I have seen two around Kembangan area).

http://1drv.ms/1nS4E1l

PS. Not able to upload photo here. it happens often.

Are you 100% sure that the retail shop has been rented out to someone who intends to run a learning centre?

I am also puzzled why the rental is so high? I seen other condo project trying to rent out their commercial shop at only half the price ($3000) which is a more reasonable figure.

Use the app calls Photobucket (it's free), upload the photos there and then copy the photo from the IMG file and paste it over here!

I am with you guys on this gate issue, let's fix a date and time for all to meet and talk to HH!

it's 200% sure as the banners for open house (on 30 Mar) have been set up everywhere (at least I have seen two around Kembangan area).

http://1drv.ms/1nS4E1l

PS. Not able to upload photo here. it happens often.
    Advertising of the learning centre beyond the boundary of the condominium is 100% not acceptable. They are inviting outsiders to come in.

I have just wrote an email to Patrick on the security matters & unauthoris​ed use of Vacanza @ East Condominiu​m facilities. Will be waiting for his reply.

I will only be free to meet up from 18th April onwards after I have moved in!

Why is this development so rojak?

Seems like a private development to a certain extent then we've got the issue of the free entry and child care opened to public which will then allow the non-residents to wander all over...

Neither here nor there...

Next you will see the shuttle bus ferrying in non-residents...

Reminds me of the Trojan horse, where the enemies were hiding in the structure to get in. Once they are in... ATTACK!!!

Maybe you guys can gather outside the learning center to protest on the open house day.

below is the reply for HH regarding the main gate:
    "
    We would like to inform that there will not have any entrance barrier at the development as we have not obtained the necessary approval from the authority for the installation. Nevertheless, our guards will be carrying out stringent checks and enforcement at the entrance to upkeep the security of the development.

We hope the above clarifies.

Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Nicolle Koo (Ms)
    Property Manager

"

when I ask for what approval and from which government department, there is no more reply.

I think we need to go to legal ways to protect our right.

by the way, today I walked into vacanza without showing anything, nobody stops me.

one question regarding our wooden floor, can we polish our wooden floor?
    because kumar told me he only can wax the floor , the wooden floor cannot be polished?

anybody know why?

so far, I cannot accept his reply.

Quote Originally Posted by dell1000 View Post
    one question regarding our wooden floor, can we polish our wooden floor?
    because kumar told me he only can wax the floor , the wooden floor cannot be polished?

anybody know why?

so far, I cannot accept his reply.
    I request them to varnish the parquet flooring, quite acceptable for me, it's their so called polished. For the answer to cannot Polish is ridiculous, just that it will be more tedious and time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by siewsphone View Post
    Maybe you guys can gather outside the learning center to protest on the open house day.
    I saw the people rented the shop taking measurements for their shop, the opening date if not wrong is 30th march, later I go down, take photo of the banner before leaving.

Advertising of the learning centre beyond the boundary of the condominium is 100% not acceptable. They are inviting outsiders to come in.

I have just wrote an email to Patrick on the security matters & unauthoris​ed use of Vacanza @ East Condominiu​m facilities. Will be waiting for his reply.

I will only be free to meet up from 18th April onwards after I have moved in!
    Totally agree!!. I would insist on a retail shop that serves V@E residents exclusively. This was what was promised when we bought the units. Before you know it, everyone who has paid for the learning centre fees will make use of the facilities!!.

We need to also gather all other residents that are not in this forum.
    im getting real frustrated at how things unfold... crap...

Quote: Next you will see the shuttle bus ferrying in non-residents...

I oredi know of one incident an outsider (A person coming to quote for some works ) who took shuttle bus whereby I am shock to see her walking in from the shuttle bus stop area...

the absence of the gate is totally unacceptable......guess have to contact the chairman of hoihup to see if this is their standard.......people are just walking in n out......not saying cars

now still allow service provider to reach out to public........what rights do we have to counteract this.......6,000 / 445 units = $13 / $308 maintenance fees = 4%................i think even $2,000 rental for a convenience shop/ cafe to serve residence needs is worth much more than this.........any consultation with the residents necessary........hopefully there is no takeup rate else its really headache

Just send Hoi Hup an official letter and politely let them know the media is always interested in news.

Nicolle is sprouting nonsense. 'Stringent checks'? I don't even see 'basic checks'! Vehicles and people are just whizzing in.

"We would like to inform that there will not have any entrance barrier at the development as we have not obtained the necessary approval from the authority for the installation."

So the phrase in bold/italic/underlined - so they are saying it wil be obtained - just not yet.

Right now, the only thing missing at the main entrance is a neon sign with the words - OPEN TO PUBLIC
    Quote Originally Posted by dell1000 View Post
    below is the reply for HH regarding the main gate:
    "
    We would like to inform that there will not have any entrance barrier at the development as we have not obtained the necessary approval from the authority for the installation. Nevertheless, our guards will be carrying out stringent checks and enforcement at the entrance to upkeep the security of the development.

We hope the above clarifies.

Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Nicolle Koo (Ms)
    Property Manager

"

when I ask for what approval and from which government department, there is no more reply.

I think we need to go to legal ways to protect our right.

by the way, today I walked into vacanza without showing anything, nobody stops me.