Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4045505560656667686970717273747580 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 2496

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by cvincent View Post
    this is probably the best solution maybe but will take more time. so depends on what you want and what you can live with
    I just want my tiles to look "correct" - I don't care how they do it! ;-)

My concern is with tiles that are obviously damaged where they filled it in. Don't think chemicals can fix that...

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    I just want my tiles to look "correct" - I don't care how they do it! ;-)

My concern is with tiles that are obviously damaged where they filled it in. Don't think chemicals can fix that...
    yes agree totally. on another thing: anyone noticed what looks like small transparent round stoppers on ur door frame? at the part where ur room or toilet wooden door may come into contact with after you close the door. 1 high & 1 low. i noticed them on my common door frame but not on the others.

yes agree totally. on another thing: anyone noticed what looks like small transparent round stoppers on ur door frame? at the part where ur room or toilet wooden door may come into contact with after you close the door. 1 high & 1 low. i noticed them on my common door frame but not on the others.
    yes I also raise it as defect because some door frames have only 1 pc, but the indian guy from service center said it's not as it's for alignment. dont know he did not understand or act blur. but it's minor and can be fixed by ourself thus i did not insist.

Just got a call from Kumar that the defects will be fully rectified by today and that we can have a joint inspection on Wed 4 pm.

Those interested to catch him can come down during the inspection and grill him on defects that you need clarification!

38#01-09

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Woo View Post
    Just got a call from Kumar that the defects will be fully rectified by today and that we can have a joint inspection on Wed 4 pm.

Those interested to catch him can come down during the inspection and grill him on defects that you need clarification!

38#01-09
    Huh? My neighbour sia. Your mum happens to have two small dogs?

No lah! My unit is going to be rented out!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonetee View Post
    Huh? My neighbour sia. Your mum happens to have two small dogs?
    Yah the 2 small dogs are peeing everywhere they go in the estate, don't see the old woman carrying any poo bag too. Beware your steps

Read many complains on the defects here, which clearly are not the service office fault. They just took over the shit from the contractors. Rule of thumb is be nice to people, no?

While we upgraded our lifestyle with more luxurious home and cars, we need to upgrade ourselves too. Just my humble opinion

Is this a defect ? Should developer paint the wall for us?
    currently the wall is not painted and easy to be scratched.

Quote Originally Posted by dell1000 View Post
    think u didnt manage to attach the pix?

think u didnt manage to attach the pix?
    Some useful tips found on the net:

http://sharonanngoh.com/buy-sell/common-defects/

Some useful tips found on the net:

http://sharonanngoh.com/buy-sell/common-defects/
    Thanks for your useful information.

iirc, all walls include celling will have a lay of base paint(white) so you still need to engage painter to repaint to your house.
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Did anyone managed to get their parquet flooring redone? Mine has all differing colour tones and has squirly white marks on the wood grains. it's terrible. the contractors obviously didn't colour match the pieces before laying them.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    iirc, all walls include celling will have a lay of base paint(white) so you still need to engage painter to repaint to your house.
    thanks, I have enquired some agents for painting price, which around 1200 to 1500 for two bedroom house.

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16 View Post
    Did anyone managed to get their parquet flooring redone? Mine has all differing colour tones and has squirly white marks on the wood grains. it's terrible. the contractors obviously didn't colour match the pieces before laying them.
    me too. but I dunt want to redo the parquet flooring. I just request developer change parts of parquet floor which got problem.

me too. but I dunt want to redo the parquet flooring. I just request developer change parts of parquet floor which got problem.
    What problem did you have with the flooring? Swirling marks? I thought they won't because it is a 'natural' product?

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16 View Post
    Mine was redone yesterday, took them one full day, a lot of work involved.

Another way is ask them to varnish the parquet flooring.

Meeting Maria to collect my keys at 3pm later, major defects rectified, left some minor ones, btw anyone got their main door replaced?

For mine, under the sunlight, if you observe at the sides, can see some walls not painted nicely and equally, when consulted, they say it's the brush which is bullshit, in the end, they repaint the walls for me, going down to see how it look shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by V@Eowner View Post
    What problem did you have with the flooring? Swirling marks? I thought they won't because it is a 'natural' product?
    some are quite dark, comparing with others.
    looks like burned before.

There are 2 serious and some very minor defects still not rectified. Kumar told me that these will be completed by Friday. Will see then!

Cool

I submitted my key to Kumar in order for my unit's rectification on Feb 18 and up to now, only my kitchen is rectified. 90% still unrectified after one month!!

I plan to shift in end May!

There are 2 serious and some very minor defects still not rectified. Kumar told me that these will be completed by Friday. Will see then!
    Little Mikah - a great place to shop for your little one.
    www.facebook.com/LittleMikahShop

Have an odd question.

Has anyone looked behind the wall switches? Know if they are wired with a neutral wire?

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    Have an odd question.

Has anyone looked behind the wall switches? Know if they are wired with a neutral wire?
    What kind wall switches ? For light switches , neutral wire is not required.
    For double pole switches , yes there are neutral wires , usually use for water heater switches , cooker hob switches , cooker hood switches etc.

Most of my rectifications done, left with the glass panel door for the kitchen yard which they ordered, replaced when ready, and also the main door which also ordered, replaced when ready. Cheers

this is probably the best solution maybe but will take more time. so depends on what you want and what you can live with
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldude View Post
    Most of my rectifications done, left with the glass panel door for the kitchen yard which they ordered, replaced when ready, and also the main door which also ordered, replaced when ready. Cheers
    May I ask what's the defect on your main door? Why need to replace? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005 View Post
    I submitted my key to Kumar in order for my unit's rectification on Feb 18 and up to now, only my kitchen is rectified. 90% still unrectified after one month!!

I plan to shift in end May!
    If you don't threaten, they don't move! I asked him to sign my notification that if the rectifications are not completed within a month, I will engage my contractor to do it and charge the cost to them.

If you don't threaten, they don't move! I asked him to sign my notification that if the rectifications are not completed within a month, I will engage my contractor to do it and charge the cost to them.
    wow power. after 1 mth they have another 14 days to get it done b4 u activate ur own contractors. means actually its 1.5mths. just dat u need to do e work of getting quotes after 1 mth

some are quite dark, comparing with others.
    looks like burned before.
    Mine has like 3 different shades of brown all randomly placed. Some panels even has the squirly marks which is really ugly.

U just tagged those "burnt" panels? Was the end result acceptable to u?