Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30354045505556575859606162636465707580 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 2496

Thread: Vacanza @ East

I got a quotation from one of the Furnishing house rep at the site for the curtains and roller blinds for my home.

Day and Night curtains in both bedrooms (8'x10') and (9'x10')
    Living room at 10'x10'
    TTL cost is $1,300 supply and install!

Anybody got cheaper than this?

Tks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Woo View Post
    I got a quotation from one of the Furnishing house rep at the site for the curtains and roller blinds for my home.

Living room at 10'x10'

Tks
    Do a search on google and email the specifications & others that you need then ask for a quotation.

I've just emailed 20 contractors for a quotation for the grilles. Its more effective to get the cheapest offer.

Living room at 10'x10'

Tks
    Quite cheap if they quoted day & night to both bedrooms, & living room.
    1) As as Lumpsum (or) whether supplier indicate any breakdown rate?
    2) Pleat - 100% (or) 150% (or) 200%. pls check. It can vary usage of fabric.
    3) Night curtain - Is it 100% blackout?

Living room at 10'x10'

Tks

Seems cheap... mine cost S$2100 for 3 bedrms and 1 living room (ceiling to floor).

The living room is roller blinds without blackout since it's not essential but for the bedrooms, they will be day and black out night curtains. As to the pleats, will have to visit the shop at Odeon Katong to check out the materials.

No work done today so got hold of Kumar and gave him a lecture and told him my lawyer will send him a lost of rental income letter He promised tomorrow, the rectification will start, let's see as I told him I will be paying a visit tomorrow same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie234 View Post
    Seems cheap... mine cost S$2100 for 3 bedrms and 1 living room (ceiling to floor).
    Your selected supplier is also cheap, installed all curtain, right? Almost same as Francis's supplier.

We can work out estimate unit rate for Roller blind @ $28/ m2, day & night Curtain @ $66/ m2 as a guide.

I will be visiting the Furnishing shop tomorrow to check out the materials! Anybody interested in doing theirs, pls advise so that I can at the same time, bargain for cheaper pricing for 3 to 5 households combined!

Francis, would you be able to share details of the supplier please? I may be keen but haven't got keys yet. Been busy travelling, unfortunately. Out of the country this week.

I will be visiting the Furnishing shop tomorrow to check out the materials! Anybody interested in doing theirs, pls advise so that I can at the same time, bargain for cheaper pricing for 3 to 5 households combined!
    Last edited by V@Eowner; 26-02-14 at 18:50. Reason: added more details

Let me know supplier's name if you don't mind. Key not collected yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie234 View Post
    I visited H.M. Curtain at Boon Keng MRT. Roughly $2000 for double layers, for 3 bedrooms + living room, including accessories which is about $250.
    Of course, different materials cost different.
    www.hongming.com.sg they have some showrooms around the island (AMK, TPY, Tg Katong etc.).

Here's the contact - Home Classic Interior Furnishing, 34 Ean Kiam Place S429120 (next to Odeon Katong)
    George Lai h/p#98252726

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    do u know what is the price for R-SF57CMS
    http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/pr....aspx?oid=2388
    thanks
    Last seen at expo is $2599.actually this is more worth it but my pathetic size cannot fit. Happy shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay2014 View Post
    Last seen at expo is $2599.actually this is more worth it but my pathetic size cannot fit. Happy shopping!
    thanks. Harvey norman quote me $2999 free floor standing fan and air filtering unit. looks like they charge $400 for the fan and filter unit.

Here's the contact - Home Classic Interior Furnishing, 34 Ean Kiam Place S429120 (next to Odeon Katong)
    George Lai h/p#98252726
    Thanks a lot. I will contact to him on next week.

Defect or no defect, it looks kinda funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosay2014 View Post
    The problem I have with these bottom veggies drawer like this fridge is you'll often have to bend over to get your veggies and fruit. Bad design IMO.

And that small drawer next to the ice compartment.. what on earth is that for?!?

In my contract with my ID, they gave me free supply labour & material to install curtain railing. So I do not need labour or installation.

I only want to buy 2 sets of curtain for living room & master bedroom from the ceiling till the floor (287cm) - I have no window in living room & master bedroom. Material average is good enough.

Hi everybody!

Collecting my keys today!!

Anyone has any idea how the visitors at level 1 lift lobby gate can call the owners to open the gate since there is no dialpad?

Why do you need a door grille in a Condo! Frankly, it's unsightly and unnecessary spending on your part!

You are already paying for the security in your home under the monthly maintenance cost!

I have stayed in a couple of Condos' without these door grille and I never will install these, ever!
    Well, for Vacanza, we are missing a couple of gantries.

Quote Originally Posted by dexterchua88 View Post
    http://postimg.org/image/vzr4jiz39/

This was taken at my unit and pictures posted at post #1537.
    This is what we in metal business called Spot Soldering.
    This is so shoddy!

Of course, the best solution will be to divert the point to the top rear side of the cabinet below the counter top next to the fridge space. Need to pay for this electrical diversion though:roll eyes:

Had made appointment with Mr. Kumar (person in charge of joint defect inspection for BLK 38) for joint inspection tomorrow 10am. Let's see how it goes!

Wants to get this over quickly as I am sure there will be another round of defects not spoted!
    I am staying in Blk 38 too! Will I get to see this Mr Kumar later? Hope he is having a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005 View Post
    Exactly. My contractor asked me to get mgt approval because timber decking is installed outside the condo. So I submitted the request form to Mgt office who told me cannot be approved but I appealed with reason that the balcony too hot to step during sunny days.
    Any updates on this? I am planning for timber flooring for the balcony too!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonetee View Post
    This is so shoddy!
    Yes, till now they still haven't come to a solution or any documents from authorities to prove that it's approved and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylbt View Post
    Anyone has any idea how the visitors at level 1 lift lobby gate can call the owners to open the gate since there is no dialpad?
    I am in Blk 40. there are 3 entries (both ends and beside lift) to the lift lobby but only one with the dialpad & camera. I reckon other blocks have the same.

Quote Originally Posted by musras View Post
    Those residents went to see MP.. who can we see?

"Mr Chow reckoned that some of the defects would require developer Hoi Hup Sunway JV to replace fittings with better-quality products.

"Residents are frustrated because they pay a premium for DBSS flats. Many of the residents here are young families that are first-time home owners, so their expectations are higher," he said."
    I am not sure what the MP can do, but for Vacanza, we are under the care of Mr Tan Chuan-Jin. He holds his Meet-the-People-Sessions at Chai Chee every Monday except for 5th Mondays in a month. You can find me there too as I volunteer as a petition writer. I am also in the neighbourhood committee as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dexterchua88 View Post
    Yes, till now they still haven't come to a solution or any documents from authorities to prove that it's approved and safe.
    They probably just tell you that BCA has passed the whole project during TOP.

Maybe we should form a committee ourselves so that we can be heard instead of waiting one whole year for our own condo management committee to be up.

Default water tap at living room balcony

I found a water tap at living balcony is shown on plumbing drawing. but in fact there is not. My unit is not ground unit.
    shall I consider it as defect point?
    I will check with HH on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    I am in Blk 40. there are 3 entries (both ends and beside lift) to the lift lobby but only one with the dialpad & camera. I reckon other blocks have the same.
    My friend commented that he has never seen so many doors and entries in a condo before.... multiple entries per block, many doors at each level's lobby (door for refuse bin, door for utility meter, bomb shelter door, and door for duno what....).

Quote Originally Posted by jasonetee View Post
    They probably just tell you that BCA has passed the whole project during TOP.

Maybe we should form a committee ourselves so that we can be heard instead of waiting one whole year for our own condo management committee to be up.
    I am planning to submit the pictures to BCA and see what they have to say about it. If BCA is ok with the soldering, then I will use that reply as a safeguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Abunn View Post
    Any photo?

Enjoy it