Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 162126313641424344454647484950515661667176 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2496

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by Gobal100 View Post
    No one will share with you. Unless you are seasoned buyer or you got agent like me that give add value to buyer.

We change whole unit to pure marble. Do not have timber flooring for unit.

A lot of things can be done. Just that need ask for it. ask, it will be given to you.

I also use good lawyer. As I paid the fee. They worked for me.
    Wilson, why are you so arrogant? He's just asking if you can share the pics. Not as if we never see real marble before.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylbt View Post
    Wilson, why are you so arrogant? He's just asking if you can share the pics. Not as if we never see real marble before.

Maybe the use of words have to be changed.

Most of developer will try to do it. Why? Customer service. Unless they are treated one time customer. No need to do defect maintenance. Only big developer willing to listen to defect even after 1 years or so. I collecting after 6/2/14 for blk 40

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    IRAS will start charging you from TOP (Notice of Vacant Possession) date. But the TOP date and collection key date could be a few months apart. hence is still under developer duty to pay the tax. but iras bill owners. so need get reimbursement from developer.
    Thanks for the clarification! Makes sense. Will be sure to flag this up to our lawyer (if they don't highlight it to us first)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobal100 View Post
    Maybe the use of words have to be changed.

Most of developer will try to do it. Why? Customer service. Unless they are treated one time customer. No need to do defect maintenance. Only big developer willing to listen to defect even after 1 years or so. I collecting after 6/2/14 for blk 40
    I dunno... Developers building large projects, I would imagine, would prefer not to have all these custom special requests unless the buyer makes it very worth their while. Easier for them to build the cookie-cutter units. Easier for warranty too (every unit has the same expected materials, etc.) Every custom tweak is something the developer needs to worry about on top of the project it self, more unknown issues could occur, thus jeopardizing TOP, thus $$$.

But, I am not from the industry so I don't now for sure - I'm just a lowly first time buyer purchasing for my primary home, not for investment.

Hi all,

I have uploaded a picture of our Vacanza car label - a rather nice colorful label.

Mgt office update - they have car labels now.

Swimming pool still closed.

Checking for defects now - most unhappy is that I found a chip on my toilet bowl. This may mean major work during bowl.

Comment about security guards - I saw three guards and they look more suntanned than the last time I saw them. I observed that they sat out in the sun in order to stop and check the cars more effectively. However, they are in danger of heat stroke.

Comment from guard about missing main gate - landed owners requested no main gate as this may cause traffic congestion. Woh Hup's stand is let the next mgt com bring this up with LTA.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005 View Post
    Howdy Neighbours,

Understand some of us collected keys and rest of them still waiting. Neck long long, eager to get a glimpse of vacanza.

Today is my key collection. Over all experience is good. Noticed that the place has its elegant, quiet scenic spots and also very HDB kinda Carpark. But it's ok because the ambience is definitely close to having a vacation.

Here is a link to my Dropbox where I have placed some photos for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/706t2vkglbu4gnt/fLbwkPWBey

Cheers
    Little Mikah - a great place to shop for your little one.
    www.facebook.com/LittleMikahShop

Ya, just wanted to know how the top up changes looks like, colour and all.

When I went to pay for the maintenance fee, lawyers didn't mention anything about property tax refund either...

IRAS will start charging you from TOP (Notice of Vacant Possession) date. But the TOP date and collection key date could be a few months apart. hence is still under developer duty to pay the tax. but iras bill owners. so need get reimbursement from developer.
    Thanks for giving the heads up for this .. will ask my lawyer about this!

Anyway .. folks, I saw our "Vacanza" bus on the road already! Was a nice surprise to spot it .. its in "jungle green" colour with the Condo name on it - a 12seater private bus! Could not take any picture coz I am on the wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by gk View Post

Anyway .. folks, I saw our "Vacanza" bus on the road already! Was a nice surprise to spot it .. its in "jungle green" colour with the Condo name on it - a 12seater private bus! Could not take any picture coz I am on the wheels.
    12-seater where got enuff ???

12-seaters bus for a start is acceptable to me for short distance.

Did u check how many minutes intervals? Is it open to residents' guests too?
    I hope it runs from around 6am to 12am daily just like the MRT!

12 seaters not enough for peak hours.
    Disappointed with the fridge size.

Default Lights and curtain

Any recommendations for lights, solar film and curtains?

Do we need written consent from developer prior to installing them?

Cheers,
    Dennise

So the developer claims they are providing the bus free of charge for up to 15 months or so. (I like the "up to", actually means nothing). Any way, I wonder how it will be funded, out of HH's pocket, or out of the management fee we're paying. (If it's the later, then not so"doc")...

remember to claim your property tax from developer. For the period from TOP to your key collection date. Through your lawyer.
    How to claim property tax from developer? Can you share please?

Since the marble floor is not polished, anyone getting a company to polish your floor?

Main door key needs to be passed to ID.

Security wise, feel that there is a need to change the lock after renovation as there is no temp lock solution like HDB.

Suggestion anyone?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SGK73 View Post
    12 seaters not enough for peak hours.
    Disappointed with the fridge size.
    If so, we can put in the request to the developer later for 2 buses to run co-currently during peak hours instead of 1 bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Neekon View Post
    for a depth of 59cm, you can't find a model that is a decent family fridge at all. Best Denki, Courts, Harvey Norman alike, I have not seen a model so far. but still, I think it's not as bad though it "eat" into the kitchen entrance.
    This is what I meant. I need a fridge for a family of 6. The current one I am using is around 70cm depth. If I use the current one, it will eat into the kitchen entrance.

I have also done my defect checking. More than 40s, cracks, chips, dents, rough edges, different tones of tiles, shaky glass panels and etc....
    Going to be interesting to see how they are going to rectify them.

Quote Originally Posted by dexterchua88 View Post
    This is what I meant. I need a fridge for a family of 6. The current one I am using is around 70cm depth. If I use the
    Thanks for the photo. Helpful!

What unit type do you have? Bx? Cx?

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    Thanks for the photo. Helpful!

What unit type do you have? Bx? Cx?
    Mine's a Cx....

Quote Originally Posted by dexterchua88 View Post
    Mine's a Cx....
    Thanks. So appears we'll all have to deal with the fridge issue. ahem.

Thanks. So appears we'll all have to deal with the fridge issue. ahem.
    Yes, that's right. I do have an idea. That's to shift the cabinets from left to right and move the fridge near the entrance to the yard. However, that will cost extra money just to rectify the problem. Most likely, I might just buy a small fridge+freezer or just live with it.....

Default Yale Digital Lock

Trying it organize a group buy for more discount.
    PM me if interested.

Condition - must install on the same day, Saturday.
    Installation time: Around 20 mins
    Need at least 5 nos.

http://www.yaleasia.com/en/yale/yale...roductId=10537

Video
    http://youtu.be/zrJnSoRWMFU

I hope you folks will like the updates at night....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    PM me if interested.

Need at least 5 nos.

Video
    How much does it cost and approx when are u planning to install it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    PM me if interested.

Need at least 5 nos.

Video
    Advise u to install after renovation, if any. Else ur contractor will sure mishandle it and ur digital lock will be "cui" in no time.

Advise u to install after renovation, if any. Else ur contractor will sure mishandle it and ur digital lock will be "cui" in no time.
    Thanks for advice.

I will change the dead bolt lock after reno.
    Install the digital lock after reno.

Cheers.

Thumbs up

Hello Vacanza owners, I have also collected keys and found some defects which have been reported to the management. I was told defect list rectification can take about 2 - 3 weeks only thereafter we can start the renovation works.

My advise is to give the defect list as soon as possible in order for you all to start your renovation.

Now i am only having trouble for the fridge as mine is also 59 cm width. If you have any European fridge models recommendations please do post it here for all.

Another good thing I have noticed is that seems all the neighbors are friendly with a warm smile. This is encouraging for a happy conducive environment.

Quote Originally Posted by mustafa View Post
    Hello Vacanza owners, I have also collected keys and found some defects which have been reported to the management. I was told defect list rectification can take about 2 - 3 weeks only thereafter we can start the renovation works.

My advise is to give the defect list as soon as possible in order for you all to start your renovation.

Now i am only having trouble for the fridge as mine is also 59 cm width. If you have any European fridge models recommendations please do post it here for all.

Another good thing I have noticed is that seems all the neighbors are friendly with a warm smile. This is encouraging for a happy conducive environment.
    Thanks for the info. is painting and light installation considered "renovation"?

Thanks for the info. is painting and light installation considered "renovation"?
    Not sure about that.but painting and installation of lights seems like minor works. But look out for hairline cracks on the wall. sometimes due to the white paint we may have missed out small details like this.

For those who have been to the basement carpark, can check if the basement carpark can directly access the lift lobby of blk 40?