Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 152025303540414243444546474849505560657075 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 2496

Thread: Vacanza @ East

I was there this afternoon (my key collection is done). Just read the unit number to the guard and he waved me and my relatives' cars in.

Swimming pool still under maintenance. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Woo View Post
    Today is open house. Those who previously could not get in without an appointment can do so now!. Just waive to the security guards and drive straight in.
    Here are some shots at the site..
    Unit door entrance..
    Ground floor with PES..

Playground/BB area..

Main pool cabana areas...
    Little Mikah - a great place to shop for your little one.
    www.facebook.com/LittleMikahShop

Strange! Did you drive or walk in?
    I drove there and the security guard said that there is no open house today and we need to collect the key before entering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    I drove there and the security guard said that there is no open house today and we need to collect the key before entering.
    The guard is not really doing his job!

I will go today and see whether the security will stop me or not!

Anybody care to PM me your unit number who has collected your keys so I can go in today? Thanks.

I will go today and see whether the security will stop me or not!
    Please let me know if you can enter and I will try again, thanks.

I drove in and stop at the guard house and told them that I am going to my block and the unit number. They waved me in!

I drove in and stop at the guard house and told them that I am going to my block and the unit number. They waved me in!

Maybe because you are a property agent or did u give him an ang pow?

Anyone from Batch 2 collected there key?

Quote Originally Posted by chaoren View Post

Maybe because you are a property agent or did u give him an ang pow?
    Haha, neither! Guess I look decent and honest to them!

I guess many of us are so eager to look at our unit that we forgot we have been shortchanged by the developer.

1) At the show flat and in the brochure, the marble floor in the living room was beige in colour and well polished to shiny (the sales jargon was "what you see is what you get"), the actual marble floor in the unit is WHITE and DULL.

2) At the show flat and in the brochure, the wooden floor was constructed with longer and broader slabs of wood (new design), the actual wooden floor in the unit is constructed with shorter and narrower slabs of wood (old design).

Of course, I do not think we will have any case to dispute because the sales agreement did not go into the exact description and specification of the materials. I could only consider myself unlucky to trust HH and bought their "HDB look-a-like" project

yup agreed on the marble flooring... total crap

Some units will have special marble. Why is that so? They have write in to ask for special and they top up for it.

I have done so for my client that do not want standard unit. Want to be different.

My unit at blk 40 also I also for request and is approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobal100 View Post
    Some units will have special marble. Why is that so? They have write in to ask for special and they top up for it.

I have done so for my client that do not want standard unit. Want to be different.

What kind of marble did u get after the top up? Care to share? How come nobody gave me that option upon purchase?

Haha, neither! Guess I look decent and honest to them!
    But 01-09 is in batch 2 and key is not issued. Don't the guards know this?
    or you tell the guards you're owner of blk 46, 48 or 50?

I have not collected the key yet. But I found the wood from the photo taken by Draven005, is as same as what I saw in show room - long type & maybe 10cm wide.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/706t2vkglbu4gnt/fLbwkPWBey
    Not sure if this is correct.
    And for the marble floor, some agents' photos on propertyguru also shows distinctive difference to those tile for balcony. very shiny.

Yes the "sales contract" or "specification in brochure" is very generic, not mentioning any technical information of the material used, which is very unfavourable to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknight View Post
    I guess many of us are so eager to look at our unit that we forgot we have been shortchanged by the developer.

1) At the show flat and in the brochure, the marble floor in the living room was beige in colour and well polished to shiny (the sales jargon was "what you see is what you get"), the actual marble floor in the unit is WHITE and DULL.

2) At the show flat and in the brochure, the wooden floor was constructed with longer and broader slabs of wood (new design), the actual wooden floor in the unit is constructed with shorter and narrower slabs of wood (old design).

Of course, I do not think we will have any case to dispute because the sales agreement did not go into the exact description and specification of the materials. I could only consider myself unlucky to trust HH and bought their "HDB look-a-like" project

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    I have not collected the key yet. But I found the wood from the photo taken by Draven005, is as same as what I saw in show room - long type & maybe 10cm wide.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/706t2vkglbu4gnt/fLbwkPWBey
    Not sure if this is correct.
    And for the marble floor, some agents' photos on propertyguru also shows distinctive difference to those tile for balcony. very shiny.

Yes the "sales contract" or "specification in brochure" is very generic, not mentioning any technical information of the material used, which is very unfavourable to us.
    Comparing the wood. Draven's photo: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/706t2vkgl...%2038%20am.jpg

Attached is the photo of the show flat I took (I think this was the 3 bed unit in the 3rd room that was converted to the living area. I don't know, it kind of looks the same to me?

Nobody told me too!

Got photo of the better marble? How much did your client top-up for the better marble flooring?

I plan to renovate the kitchen, I do not like the positioning & the size of the fridge area. Will switch the cabinet & fridge area around. I requested it to developer but was rejected.

Hi,

Off day today and doing some desktop research on fridges. Found 3 models which will hopefully fit in the tiny space for the fridge. I think it is fine 1-2 pax. For bigger families, I suspect they will not suffice (if much home cokking is done). I will probably make a trip to check out these models later. Please use info only for reference and double check as well... I maybe wrong and there maybe other models available (for depths > 610)!

LG FRIDGE GRV2523SL - (Width x Height x Depth) 537x 1450 x 571)
    LG FRIDGE GRV3023SLC - (Width x Height x Depth) 537x1605x 603)
    SHARP FRIDGE SJD26S - (W x H x D): 545 x 1389 x 610)

I don't like any one of them but I doubt I will have much choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16 View Post
    What kind of marble did u get after the top up? Care to share? How come nobody gave me that option upon purchase?

No one will share with you. Unless you are seasoned buyer or you got agent like me that give add value to buyer.

We change whole unit to pure marble. Do not have timber flooring for unit.

A lot of things can be done. Just that need ask for it. ask, it will be given to you.

I also use good lawyer. As I paid the fee. They worked for me.

No one will share with you. Unless you are seasoned buyer or you got agent like me that give add value to buyer.

We change whole unit to pure marble. Do not have timber flooring for unit.

A lot of things can be done. Just that need ask for it. ask, it will be given to you.

I also use good lawyer. As I paid the fee. They worked for me.
    With all due respect, without evidence of your claims, I find it hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    Comparing the wood. Draven's photo: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/706t2vkgl...%2038%20am.jpg

Attached is the photo of the show flat I took (I think this was the 3 bed unit in the 3rd room that was converted to the living area. I don't know, it kind of looks the same to me?
    Sorry my bad on the wooden floor, the picture I saw was close up shot. The key difference was the marble floor.

With all due respect, without evidence of your claims, I find it hard to believe.
    You're so wise, Never trust any property agent

To me it looks the same except the polish or finishing is different

remember to claim your property tax from developer. For the period from TOP to your key collection date. Through your lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    remember to claim your property tax from developer. For the period from TOP to your key collection date. Through your lawyer.
    Ohhh ... what is this tax claim about?
    Care to share more detailed procedure or info or figures for the rest of us?

thanks ..

I agree with you. I do not believe Gobal100 as well.

My lawyer did send request to change flooring for bedrooms to be same as living room but was rejected too.

Developer said that we need to get our own interior designer to do it after getting our keys, they will not entertain any request to make any modifications.

Thanks leesg123, I didn't know we can claim property tax from the developer.

By the way, have a look at this news:
    http://www.tnp.sg/content/next-door-netbour

I hope that I can make some good & friendly neighbors from here.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    Hi, thanks for highlighting this.

I checked my sales and purchase agreement, and they don't mention the TOP, but the Receipt of the Notice of Vacant Possession.:

"Where any property tax and other outgoings levied in respect to the Unit before the date of receipt of the Notice of Vacant Possession have been paid by the Purchaser, the Vendor must on demand reimburse the Purchaser for all such property tax and outgoings apportioned up to (and including) that date".

I'm not a lawyer, but I interpret that as any tax we are asked to pay up to the date of us receiving the notice of vacant possession (which we received last week), then we can claim a reimbursement up to that date. Not the date of key collection.

Is there something in the books that supersede that S&P clause? So perhaps we can still claim something, but it depends what IRAS finally assesses us. I checked my IRAS account and haven't seen any notices yet. When would we be assessed property tax?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chaoren View Post
    I hope that I can make some good & friendly neighbors from here.
    I'll try to be good and friendly ;-)

Hi, thanks for highlighting this.

I checked my sales and purchase agreement, and they don't mention the TOP, but the Receipt of the Notice of Vacant Possession.:

"Where any property tax and other outgoings levied in respect to the Unit before the date of receipt of the Notice of Vacant Possession have been paid by the Purchaser, the Vendor must on demand reimburse the Purchaser for all such property tax and outgoings apportioned up to (and including) that date".

I'm not a lawyer, but I interpret that as any tax we are asked to pay up to the date of us receiving the notice of vacant possession (which we received last week), then we can claim a reimbursement up to that date. Not the date of key collection.

Is there something in the books that supersede that S&P clause? So perhaps we can still claim something, but it depends what IRAS finally assesses us. I checked my IRAS account and haven't seen any notices yet. When would we be assessed property tax?

Thanks
    IRAS will start charging you from TOP (Notice of Vacant Possession) date. But the TOP date and collection key date could be a few months apart. hence is still under developer duty to pay the tax. but iras bill owners. so need get reimbursement from developer.