Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 111621263136373839404142434445465156616671 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2496

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    From the layout, I got the measurement for B4, W75cm, D58cm for the frige slot. It's behind DB and the brochure also shows the frige is a bit out of the door frame.
    The kitchen table beside frige is 65cm depth, which is also out of DB edge.

For my 3-bedder, the frige slot is W85cm, D80cm, and it's behind the other wall (opposite to those 2 bedder).
    Lucky you. Obviously the architect never use brains...or they just don't care cos they don't live here

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    Hi Blacknight, So, from the wall to the door opening, is the depth 59CM?

You have a type C 3 bedder?

I am getting depressed looking at fridges at courts. ahem.

Thanks very much.
    Yes 59cm from wall to door opening, it's just behind the db box wall, I measured it physically. mine is a Kelong 3 bedder at 1600sqft.

Just tried walking from Kembangan station... going to VE is approximately 15 mins... back to station (tried alternative path) is 12 mins. I was going at leisure pace... super hot! Gulp down a can of coke after the walk...

Can't get in as my collection date is in early Feb but....saw someone driving in and guard told me he is doing house warming today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CKCPA View Post
    Just tried walking from Kembangan station... going to VE is approximately 15 mins... back to station (tried alternative path) is 12 mins. I was going at leisure pace... super hot! Gulp down a can of coke after the walk...
    Mind sharing what's the alternative route?

I cut through the garden and walk along this short residential lane, and then exit jln kembangang (I think it's called jalan). Actually, I think 10 mins maybe doable if know how to navigate around the lanes... but very hot...

Quote Originally Posted by talk View Post
    Mind sharing what's the alternative route?

I cut through the garden and walk along this short residential lane, and then exit jln kembangang (I think it's called jalan). Actually, I think 10 mins maybe doable if know how to navigate around the lanes... but very hot...
    Thanks. I think one have to really try walking to learn the best route.

Hi fellow VE residents, allow me to share, in fact, you can walk straight out from our VE main gate (Lengkong Tujoh) towards Jalan Selamat, turn right into Jalan Lapang, hit Jalan Kembangan, and turn left towards Kembangan MRT station. For return route to VE, just use the same route back. Hope it helps.

Thanks... yes, I think this is quite similar to the 12mins route I take. The only difference is i cut diagonally across the garden... my apologies, i am super lousy with the street/road names.

Quote Originally Posted by teobryan View Post
    Hi fellow VE residents, allow me to share, in fact, you can walk straight out from our VE main gate (Lengkong Tujoh) towards Jalan Selamat, turn right into Jalan Lapang, hit Jalan Kembangan, and turn left towards Kembangan MRT station. For return route to VE, just use the same route back. Hope it helps.

i attest the 12min walk... tested a couple of times... just that the sun is a bit unbearable, and i doubt anyone would want to walk in the rain.

glad to hear the rubbish chute is not within the apartment.

usually i walk along the Jln Selamat (just in front of the main gate), then turn right along the LongGou when you see it. It takes me 10 min to MRT station.

usually i walk along the Jln Selamat (just in front of the main gate), then turn right along the LongGou when you see it. Not reaching Jln Lapang.
    It ends at the roundabout. It takes me 10 min to MRT station.

I preferred the bus no 42 drops you at Vacanza, the bus stop opposite garden. Best way to avoid heat

QUOTE=mshlin;459492]usually i walk along the Jln Selamat (just in front of the main gate), then turn right along the LongGou when you see it. Not reaching Jln Lapang.
    It ends at the roundabout. It takes me 10 min to MRT station.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone update what is the process of confirming an appointment for key collection?

Also till what date the Feb is full? I need to estimate the probable date to plan ahead. THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylbt View Post
    That's great! can collect keys today.

Can help to take pics of the lift lobby, the so called HDB carpark and more on the gym block. Haha Thanks!
    The wooden door has another problem (minor, I think cos it is easily rectifiable).. It does not close completely, unless you had opened the door wide. Other than that, yup, the door is wooden like the HDB type, but I thought the carpark was decently designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Neekon View Post
    The wooden door has another problem (minor, I think cos it is easily rectifiable).. It does not close completely, unless you had opened the door wide. Other than that, yup, the door is wooden like the HDB type, but I thought the carpark was decently designed.

Thanks very much for posting the photos. Good to see other views such as carpark and lift lobby.

i got a problem with my smile system... i press the top left menu button then the screen showed something then it disappeared then the red alarm light got lighted.now i press anything also no response. i try going to the first floor to call the unit also dun work, i see the first floor panel also look like like they havent programme? the basement carpark also dun have the call system, i guess its cos the carpark is for residents only..

The carpark n lift lobby indeed look like hdb standard.

Many thanks for posting those picts, Neekon!

Basement carpark lots look limited or are there more basement levels? Yes, it does look like HDB car park....

Quote Originally Posted by dexterchua88 View Post
    Basement carpark lots look limited or are there more basement levels? Yes, it does look like HDB car park....
    But i think both the lift lobby and the carpark area are bright and well ventilated.

Default blk 40

hi blk 40 residents, top letter out already , i received frm my lawyer today

Quote Originally Posted by canggl View Post
    hi blk 40 residents, top letter out already , i received frm my lawyer today
    kool thanks for the update, canggl

Quote Originally Posted by cvincent View Post
    kool thanks for the update, canggl
    Yes, I am from Blk 38, my lawyer also mentioned that HH is sending the letter to them. Should be able to collect key by early Feb........

Quote Originally Posted by teobryan View Post
    Yes, I am from Blk 38, my lawyer also mentioned that HH is sending the letter to them. Should be able to collect key by early Feb........
    I'm from Blk 38, just received TOP letter from my lawyer.

Good news, is this through email or normal post?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I'm from Blk 38, just received TOP letter from my lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by mak17 View Post
    Good news, is this through email or normal post?
    Email. Lawyer will still post the same to us.

Thanks will wait for my lawyer to respond

[email protected];459773]Email. Lawyer will still post the same to us.[/QUOTE]

My lawyer just called too! Woopie!!!

Anyone received TOP letter from blk42 yet??