Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ... 101520253035363738394041424344455055606570 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 2496

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Did you find getting an appointment difficult? How long you had to wait for getting an appointment?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CKCPA View Post
    Hi,

Given that some have managed to collect keys and view their units, can someone advise if there is a dustbin within the unit itself? I only managed to secure a date early Feb to collect keys...

To be fair, I couldn't strange for an earlier date because of own schedule. However, with more and more units to be released, I suspect that there is a possibility of push back for those in later batches to be able to collect their keys. I have spoken to some friends, it seems this is quite common and usual especially bigger developments.

Quote Originally Posted by mak17 View Post
    Did you find getting an appointment difficult? How long you had to wait for getting an appointment?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    I guess it's located beside Unit 01 of Bloack 36.
    The carpark slots are for visitors.
    Another weird design by HH - no roof for pavillion/shelter! Totally useless!
    And if the shutter bus is for one year, why need pemernant structure?
    Yeah is it me or everything is roof-less from drop-off point to shuttle bus waiting area to pavilions?
    They expect us to wait around in the rain with brolly within our own condo??

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16 View Post
    Yeah is it me or everything is roof-less from drop-off point to shuttle bus waiting area to pavilions?
    They expect us to wait around in the rain with brolly within our own condo??
    Agree... Was thinking that they could have at least grow creepers on the trellis to improve the esthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by talk View Post
    Agree... Was thinking that they could have at least grow creepers on the trellis to improve the esthetics.
    Maybe they're planning on adding a plexiglass roof on them but haven't yet?

Good to hear these good news and looking forward to Wed key collection. faster come faster come.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie234 View Post
    Good to know that the noise is acceptable. Will be collecting key on Monday, looking forward to it!!

I will need to move in soon too!

See u all in Vacanza!
    Little Mikah - a great place to shop for your little one.
    www.facebook.com/LittleMikahShop

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005 View Post
    Good to hear these good news and looking forward to Wed key collection. faster come faster come.
    Seems everyone's getting their keys but me Batch 2 sucks.,...

Anyone can share defects found in their unit?

So far searched high and low, except for some slight scratches, extremely minor chip-off at corners of wardrobe (acceptable to me), I cant locate anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    Seems everyone's getting their keys but me Batch 2 sucks.,...
    I'm batch 2 too.. Blk 36.

Quote Originally Posted by musras View Post
    I'm batch 2 too.. Blk 36.

Me too Hope we get it early Feb!

Same here batch 2..

We will get our letter hopefully after 3rd Feb but will than have to wait for an appointment date:

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Me too Hope we get it early Feb!

Quote Originally Posted by mak17 View Post
    Same here batch 2..

We will get our letter hopefully after 3rd Feb but will than have to wait for an appointment date:
    I don't think HH will resume work on 3rd Feb. maybe later (10th Feb) to send out the letter and it take another 2-3 days to reach the lawer. Then another 2-3 day from lawyer to us. So key collection may be only in 3rd week of Feb onwards.

Default defect list

Hi,
    Lets share the defect that we have so to aid others to spot the defect faster. for mine:
    1. cupboard shelves -laminate came off at the kitchen (3 shelves)
    2. The cupboard door next to oven cannot close easily, as it is hitting on the oven door.
    3. small issue - all bedroom can't close fully(lock not engaged fully) need to press the door against the wall before fully close (like those you have in bomb shelter)
    4. small issue - the master bedroom toilet has no stopper, need to be careful as it may know against the wall. to be fair, the door gets more stiff as it approach the wall..
    5. small issue - wall switches knob not able to change to yellow after switch on.
    6. Not a defect, but dislike - only 1 data point (RJ45) from the circuit breaker to living room. the fiber terminal is at the circuit breaker cupboard, so the modem will be install in the circult breaker cupboard via data point to living room.. but that means your router or server will need to be at the living room. likely need to pull another few data point myself.
    7. for infor - invisible grill at the moment is not clear if is possible to be installed as they management is still checking.
    8. for infor - all solar film is acceptable except for those reflective type.
    9. for infor - those in urgent need to move in will need to link with sp services for the power and water as this is owner responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by stayer View Post
    Hi,
    Lets share the defect that we have so to aid others to spot the defect faster. for mine:
    1. cupboard shelves -laminate came off at the kitchen (3 shelves)
    2. The cupboard door next to oven cannot close easily, as it is hitting on the oven door.
    3. small issue - all bedroom can't close fully(lock not engaged fully) need to press the door against the wall before fully close (like those you have in bomb shelter)
    4. small issue - the master bedroom toilet has no stopper, need to be careful as it may know against the wall. to be fair, the door gets more stiff as it approach the wall..
    5. small issue - wall switches knob not able to change to yellow after switch on.
    6. Not a defect, but dislike - only 1 data point (RJ45) from the circuit breaker to living room. the fiber terminal is at the circuit breaker cupboard, so the modem will be install in the circult breaker cupboard via data point to living room.. but that means your router or server will need to be at the living room. likely need to pull another few data point myself.
    7. for infor - invisible grill at the moment is not clear if is possible to be installed as they management is still checking.
    8. for infor - all solar film is acceptable except for those reflective type.
    9. for infor - those in urgent need to move in will need to link with sp services for the power and water as this is owner responsibility.
    Thanks for the pics and info. I too am interested in installing an invisible grill (have a 10month old). If we install it in the window (not balcony) why would that not be allowed considering it doesn't bleed into common areas? Too many rules IMO. :/

Disappointed about the laminate ALREADY coming off. jeez.

Thanks for the pics and info. I too am interested in installing an invisible grill (have a 10month old). If we install it in the window (not balcony) why would that not be allowed considering it doesn't bleed into common areas? Too many rules IMO. :/

Disappointed about the laminate ALREADY coming off. jeez.
    yes, thats kinda stupid. i sure the invisible grill will be approve as there is a number of owner asking for it and it is quite common among the condo anyway.

Thats the problem with condo compare to BTO as there is alway aesthetic limitation on number of things that you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by stayer View Post
    yes, thats kinda stupid. i sure the invisible grill will be approve as there is a number of owner asking for it and it is quite common among the condo anyway.

Thats the problem with condo compare to BTO as there is alway aesthetic limitation on number of things that you can do.
    Hi stayer, may i know what size is your unit? and also is there any rubbish chute in the apartment? is it centralised like HDB?

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou View Post
    Hi stayer, may i know what size is your unit? and also is there any rubbish chute in the apartment? is it centralised like HDB?
    Hi,
    didnt notice the rubbish area..
    but if i'm not wrong, they are within the house in the area ops of the washing machine desalinated location.

Congrats to those who have collected their keys! Looking at some of these photos, I'm shocked at the very close distance between the blocks overlooking the pools! Its closer than HDB blocks! Noise from the pool area will be amplified, unfortunately.

The rubbish chute is outside next to the lift lobby, no RC inside the unit.

I am disappointed with the stupid design. Fridge space is 84 cm wide but only 59cm depth, any deeper it will block part of the kitchen entrance. Went shopping for fridge and all big fridges can fit the width but not the depth

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknight View Post

I am disappointed with the stupid design. Fridge space is 84 cm wide but only 59cm depth, any deeper it will block part of the kitchen entrance. Went shopping for fridge and all big fridges can fit the width but not the depth
    Hi,

First batch owners for 2bedder 807ft2: Where is the washer position? within the kitchen cabinets? Only front load washer model allowed? Any dimension of the space that you could kindly provide?

thanks.

WOw.. the blocks looks real close to one another. So it means you have to draw the curtains perpetually..

Thanks for the info. May I know your apartment type? Mine is a 840sqft, 2 bedrooms type B4

Quote Originally Posted by gk View Post
    Hi,

First batch owners for 2bedder 807ft2: Where is the washer position? within the kitchen cabinets? Only front load washer model allowed? Any dimension of the space that you could kindly provide?

thanks.
    Mine has no free washer, have to buy my own. Space allocation is in the yard. Mine is 2 bedder squeezed out to become 3 bedder unit by developer

There is no free washer for all units. I recalled the agent saying the washer at the show unit is for display only.

Argh!!! That's what I was afraid of! I was hoping to go for a side by side, but clearly that won't work. grrr...

Hang on, did you say 59cm depth??!?!

Argh!!! That's what I was afraid of! I was hoping to go for a side by side, but clearly that won't work. grrr...

Hang on, did you say 59cm depth??!?!
    With a depth of 59cm, we can all say bye bye to the European model fridges... Unless u don't mind it sticking out.

The walkway from the main entrance also seems like it has a lower ceiling!

We will have this problem in the newer developments as they try to stretch everything into a mini-me space.

How big is a 3 bedder?

Cool

Mine has no free washer, have to buy my own. Space allocation is in the yard. Mine is 2 bedder squeezed out to become 3 bedder unit by developer
    So your unit has 3 bedrooms?
    How large is your unit?
    Has free shuttle started?

I wonder what are the security measures taken by management for people taking the shuttle bus to enter the condo from boarding at the MRTs. Or they can simply bypass the security guard?

Quote Originally Posted by teobryan View Post
    Thanks for the info. May I know your apartment type? Mine is a 840sqft, 2 bedrooms type B4
    From the layout, I got the measurement for B4, W75cm, D58cm for the frige slot. It's behind DB and the brochure also shows the frige is a bit out of the door frame.
    The kitchen table beside frige is 65cm depth, which is also out of DB edge.

For my 3-bedder, the frige slot is W85cm, D80cm, and it's behind the other wall (opposite to those 2 bedder).

Hi Blacknight, So, from the wall to the door opening, is the depth 59CM?

You have a type C 3 bedder?

I am getting depressed looking at fridges at courts. ahem.

Thanks very much.