Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3813182328293031323334353637384348535863 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

it will cause unnecessary jam if the public cars are stuck at the gantry, and the drop off area will be use as a uturn point for public cars lol

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou View Post
    it will cause unnecessary jam if the public cars are stuck at the gantry, and the drop off area will be use as a uturn point for public cars lol
    yeah, agree. kinda silly design and will cause a bottleneck at the mini roundabout. imagine in the morning when the school buses arrive... worse.

Already mid of Dec and still no news on TOP and key collection, I think must be in the month of March or after

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Already mid of Dec and still no news on TOP and key collection, I think must be in the month of March or after
    if some how, anyone who know vacanza project reference number, can use the BCA site to check on the current TOP status..
    https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/SubmissionStatus.aspx

see other condo forum do similar thing.

The project number is found in one of the pictures
    A1404-00297-2009

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kelxz View Post
    The project number is found in one of the pictures
    A1404-00297-2009
    Construction worker said 17 Dec will TOP but nothing mentioned about TOP on the site leh.

Plan Ref No. Application Type Status Date/Time View Details
    A1404-00297-2009 BCA-BE-CERT AS-BUILT STRUCTURAL PLAN FOR GBW
    BCA-BE-CTASST-BEV/C3 PROCESSED 11/11/2013 11:39:46 Submission Summary
    A1404-00297-2009 BCA-BE-CERT SUPERVISION STRUCTURAL WORK FOR GBW
    BCA-BE-QPCTSSW-BEV/C2 PROCESSED 11/11/2013 11:39:46 Submission Summary
    A1404-00297-2009 BCA-BE-SUBM OF CERT AS-BUILT STRUCTURAL PLAN
    BCA-BE-CTASST-BEV/C3 PROCESSED 15/11/2013 15:48:01 Submission Summary
    A1404-00297-2009 BCA-BE-SUBM OF CERT OF SUPERVISION OF PILING WORK
    BCA-BE-QPCTPW-BEV/C1 PROCESSED 23/10/2013 10:38:47 Submission Summary
    A1404-00297-2009 BCA-BE-SUBM OF CERT SUPERVISION STRUCTURAL WORK
    BCA-BE-QPCTSSW-BEV/C2 PROCESSED 15/11/2013 15:48:01 Submission Summary
    A1404-00297-2009 PERMIT TO CARRY OUT STRUCTURAL WORKS PERMIT ISSUED 10/09/2012 16:50:40 Submission

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16 View Post
    yeah, agree. kinda silly design and will cause a bottleneck at the mini roundabout. imagine in the morning when the school buses arrive... worse.
    yes, it is a silly design, but security shouldn't be compromise.. how can the guard be so watchful and make sure no burglar come in (24hrs) from the front fate when there is no gate or barrier at all.. And what is the point to put a side gate to it... afterall, it is a freehold private property..

should make noise to the developer..

Quote Originally Posted by ckien View Post
    yes, it is a silly design, but security shouldn't be compromise.. how can the guard be so watchful and make sure no burglar come in (24hrs) from the front fate when there is no gate or barrier at all.. And what is the point to put a side gate to it... afterall, it is a freehold private property..

I have a feeling while they were doing construction, they miscalculated the space needed at the guard house. now not enough space for barrier so it gets "pushed" elsewhere.

I have a feeling while they were doing construction, they miscalculated the space needed at the guard house. now not enough space for barrier so it gets "pushed" elsewhere.
    oh no, hope our house space and size is correct

Just swing by to take a look. Uncle security guard said TOP next Monday, 2 weeks later keys collection. Not sure real or not as there seems a lot of finishing touches to be done. Guard house not ready yet, not wired up.... will be ready later after TOP!?! Disclaimer... info from security guard...

oh... another thing... the small convenience store will be run by NTUC... info also from security guard.

Quote Originally Posted by CKCPA View Post
    oh... another thing... the small convenience store will be run by NTUC... info also from security guard.
    Wow... If that's true, that be great!

Wow... If that's true, that be great!
    if is NTUC, does that refer to CHEERS?
    wonder if this store can substain with the 473 housing?
    if not, it will need to be open to public, which means public access.

hopefully there are additional gate within the block for this.

I am hoping it's Cheers too... 24 hours...

Based on what I was told, the convenience store will be right inside, somewhere near the clubhouse and next to it will be the Management Committee office that will be there for a year

Quote Originally Posted by stayer View Post
    if is NTUC, does that refer to CHEERS?
    wonder if this store can substain with the 473 housing?
    if not, it will need to be open to public, which means public access.

hopefully there are additional gate within the block for this.

i thought the main gate is only for entrance while the exit is at Jalan Senang, looks like in and out is from the main gate. given the small narrow road, expect jam jam jam during peak hours...

Quote Originally Posted by ckien View Post

Wrote to HH on this and this is their reply...

"The entrance was designed with authorities requirement in mind for an unblocked access to the development for a smooth traffic flow. We have a partial side wall and a guardhouse by both sides and an auto barrier at the basement carpark. Moreover, all lift lobbies are protected by security card access system."

"The entrance was designed with authorities requirement in mind for an unblocked access to the development for a smooth traffic flow. We have a partial side wall and a guardhouse by both sides and an auto barrier at the basement carpark. Moreover, all lift lobbies are protected by security card access system."
    I dropped by last night. I don't see any barrier for e base carpark.

Btw anyone knows how many level of basement are there? Or just one level?

extract "authorities requirement in mind for an unblocked access to the development for a smooth traffic flow"

got the same reply since query last week.....

really wonder why this same requirement was not imposed for other condos....V@E really such a precedent?

im already foreseeing nearby landed neighbours coming in to making use of the swimming pool... i bet that doesnt require any access cards...

can you follow up by asking them what will happen to those outsider that went passed the security guards and got stuck at the basement barrier? reverse?
    really brainless.

Hi, called HH and got the following info right from the horse's mouth:

1) inconvenience shop will not be run by 7/11, NTUC, etc... in another words, some local privately shop

2) TOP not today but will be by end of 2013

3) TOP will be done in 2 batches, first batch likely by mid Jan. Next batch 2 weeks later (Block 50 will be under batch 1)

4) No gate at entrance.... talk until cows come home also no gate but security will be sufficient by guardhouse checks

Sorry, I mean keys collection for point 3...

1) inconvenience shop will not be run by 7/11, NTUC, etc... in another words, some local privately shop

2) TOP not today but will be by end of 2013

3) TOP will be done in 2 batches, first batch likely by mid Jan. Next batch 2 weeks later (Block 50 will be under batch 1)

4) No gate at entrance.... talk until cows come home also no gate but security will be sufficient by guardhouse checks

Sorry, I mean keys collection for point 3...
    Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the key collection, I'll be in batch 1 !

Merry X'mas!

Did they happen to mention block 40? ;-)

Hi cdrum,

Unfortunately, she didn't mention the other blocks. But I would think those blocks that were completed earlier should likely be under batch 1. Anyway, batch 1 or batch 2, renovations will likely happen when contractors come back from the Chinese Year break. I am now fretting that I maybe outstationed during that time to collect keys....argh...

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    Did they happen to mention block 40? ;-)

Wink

Hi cdrum,

Unfortunately, she didn't mention the other blocks. But I would think those blocks that were completed earlier should likely be under batch 1. Anyway, batch 1 or batch 2, renovations will likely happen when contractors come back from the Chinese Year break. I am now fretting that I maybe outstationed during that time to collect keys....argh...
    well... guess we can follow bca website on TOP permit issue

https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/ListDetails.aspx

Default Collect key later

Only when you receive letter from lawyer to pay money then you can make appointment to collect keys upon developer received your money. Cashier order will be good. As it is the fastest way to collect keys.

Default Store in condo

The store is decided by the owner that bought it. He can do whatever he want as long is within the rules of MCST in Singapore. And any by law being taken

Default Yes is true.

Just swing by to take a look. Uncle security guard said TOP next Monday, 2 weeks later keys collection. Not sure real or not as there seems a lot of finishing touches to be done. Guard house not ready yet, not wired up.... will be ready later after TOP!?! Disclaimer... info from security guard...

Not all work can be completed within time. As long major things is completed. Developer got the right to ask for TOP. QS will ask for a random units to check as long most of the units passed. They will prepare the TOP cert to let developer drawn another 25% from buyer.

Default TOP to CSC

Remember is 1 yrs only. Even you collect key later. Your warranty still follow based on TOP within 1 years. Not you collect keys 1 year.

I am a property agent myself. A few client oversight and can't claim any things as developer will tell you is already after CSC. I already collected my last 15% from you or your bank. Nothing to do with me anymore.