Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    Awesome thanks for the heads up! Hopefully the agent knew what he/she was talking about! ;-)
    I sure hope so too!

Some updates, the fencing will be left as u see it. There isn't going to be any plants growing on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16 View Post
    I sure hope so too!

Some updates, the fencing will be left as u see it. There isn't going to be any plants growing on it.
    Oh but CCTV will be installed at the main and side gates.

I sure hope so too!

ok thanks, actually im more worried about the interior of the apartment, like defects to report to the developer and getting them fixed promptly so that moving in is smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by cvincent View Post
    ok thanks, actually im more worried about the interior of the apartment, like defects to report to the developer and getting them fixed promptly so that moving in is smooth.
    Save that worry for when the keys are here dude! Nothing much we can do for the interior now anyways. Believe we all share the same concerns!

Default Rental Potential

Anyone knows of the rental potential in Vacanza?

1 + Study
    2 Bedroom
    2+ Study
    3 Bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Anyone knows of the rental potential in Vacanza?

1 + Study
    2 Bedroom
    2+ Study
    3 Bedroom
    The property agents have started placing rental advertisements already. Rental ranges from S$3k - S$4.2k.

Save that worry for when the keys are here dude! Nothing much we can do for the interior now anyways. Believe we all share the same concerns!
    Letter came liao. as mentioned by the others, the original letter was dated late Oct 13.

There are units right by the driveway??
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

when drive pass vacanza along PIE, i saw fitness station is up...
    looks like all set for TOP..really looking forward for NVP and key collection
    wonder which block will go first?
    (my guess is the block next to the MS carpark)

i had friend collecting keys, whose house has network port on each room.
    check on the brochure that this isnt there
    will have to use powerline for the fiber..

guess have to wait for top to check the fiber
    ---
    Our record shows that your building may not have gotten Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) yet. Your building will be installed with fibre by TOP [According to the Telecommunication Facility Co-ordination Committee (TFCC), the estimated TOP date of this building is after mid 2014. As this date is subject to change, do check with your building developer for the latest TOP date]
    ---
    Last edited by stayer; 24-11-13 at 15:31.

Default specs

Hi,

As the date draws closer, I guess it's also time to go around and get ID ideas. I was flipping through the brochure and related documents when I realised that they don't reflect indicative dimensions/specs. Does anyone know where and how to get hold of it? Thanks.

Also... with TOP possibly in December and we are going into the month of December... I am surprised I still have not received request for sunsequent payments (todate I believe paid up 50%...same for everybody?)

Quote Originally Posted by CKCPA View Post
    Hi,

As the date draws closer, I guess it's also time to go around and get ID ideas. I was flipping through the brochure and related documents when I realised that they don't reflect indicative dimensions/specs. Does anyone know where and how to get hold of it? Thanks.

Also... with TOP possibly in December and we are going into the month of December... I am surprised I still have not received request for sunsequent payments (todate I believe paid up 50%...same for everybody?)
    it's the same for me. Have anyone not received the letter yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Neekon View Post
    it's the same for me. Have anyone not received the letter yet?
    I hv not received the letter too

Quote Originally Posted by vacanza View Post
    I hv not received the letter too
    Detailed floor plan will only be furnished upon key collection. For now, can use the floor plan scaled 1:100 as guide

Detailed floor plan will only be furnished upon key collection. For now, can use the floor plan scaled 1:100 as guide
    thanks for the info...
    is the scale 1:100 stated anywhere?

I went to BCA and paid money to get my floor plans early. (something around $25?)

I am trying to petition the developer to get us official floor plans early (as it's kind of lame to wait until key collection for it). there's a email sign up sheet on the FB group for those who are interested to be included in the petition. No guarantees though. https://www.facebook.com/VacanzaEast...00265896690345

C

Thanks all for the info.

I went to BCA and paid money to get my floor plans early. (something around $25?)

I am trying to petition the developer to get us official floor plans early (as it's kind of lame to wait until key collection for it). there's a email sign up sheet on the FB group for those who are interested to be included in the petition. No guarantees though. https://www.facebook.com/VacanzaEast...00265896690345

C

Quote Originally Posted by Neekon View Post
    thanks for the info...
    is the scale 1:100 stated anywhere?
    I wrote to the developer previously and was told to use this ratio. Guess its a good estimate.

I went by Vacanza today and took some photos. They're on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2145851&type=1

C
    If you bought from BCA the master copy, why is there a need to get a copy from developer? Shouldn't the BCA master copy most accurate? Just asking.

I was at the site too, the security guard allowed me to roam near the entrance. The living room and bedrooms looked much smaller than the show flat.

are you saying the floor plan in brochure is 1:100?
    What format will we get the floor plan from the developer? AutoCAD?

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    are you saying the floor plan in brochure is 1:100?
    What format will we get the floor plan from the developer? AutoCAD?
    They just gave me a PDF copy of the floor plan that looked like it was lifted from the brochure and told me its scaled 1:100.
    Anyway just wanted to hv an estimate for furniture shopping so it's good enough for us

Dear home owners of Vacanza @ East, over the past few months I have consolidated a number of Interior Designers and Home Improvement businesses to provide better deals for us home owners. It is also possible to organize a group buy with them to strike a even better deal for the participants.

I have been trying to reach Condo Singapore for sticky threads so everyone can benefit from the site. However I have yet to get a respond so meanwhile I can only post in individual threads.

It would be great if you guys can input what other products/services you are keen so I can look for the relevant businesses and see what they can offer.

Cheers,
    Cjdre
    iLovehome.sg - Dream Home In A Click!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknight View Post
    If you bought from BCA the master copy, why is there a need to get a copy from developer? Shouldn't the BCA master copy most accurate? Just asking.

I was at the site too, the security guard allowed me to roam near the entrance. The living room and bedrooms looked much smaller than the show flat.
    Trying to get for the collective.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknight View Post

Please share photos of the units you went and which unit number is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cjdre View Post
    Dear home owners of Vacanza @ East, over the past few months I have consolidated a number of Interior Designers and Home Improvement businesses to provide better deals for us home owners. It is also possible to organize a group buy with them to strike a even better deal for the participants.

I have been trying to reach Condo Singapore for sticky threads so everyone can benefit from the site. However I have yet to get a respond so meanwhile I can only post in individual threads.

It would be great if you guys can input what other products/services you are keen so I can look for the relevant businesses and see what they can offer.

Cheers,
    Cjdre
    Any lobang for 3M window film?

Any lobang for 3M window film?
    Hi Astreal16, 3M no lobang but there's one of the market pioneers which i know deals with window film for both cars/homes/commercial. Comes with 7 years warranty IIRC. If you're interested drop me a pm. Cheers.
    iLovehome.sg - Dream Home In A Click!

hi Vacanzans, just joined this forum. today, I went to the site and the guards told me that there is no front door or gate or gantry.. it is opened.. Anyone know if this is true?

Quote Originally Posted by ckien View Post
    hi Vacanzans, just joined this forum. today, I went to the site and the guards told me that there is no front door or gate or gantry.. it is opened.. Anyone know if this is true?

In this case, the security systems/guards better be solid, otherwise, anyone can assess the estate... that's no good.

Btw, I've just received letter from my laywer to pay another 5% for completion of carpark, roads and drain.

Not even a gantry???? This must be the most public private property here!

yes, the brochure also shows no gate, except the pedestrian side gate.
    the guard has to be awake 24x7!
    the main entrance is so close to the blocks & car park entry. but gantry should be minimum!