Page 30 of 84 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334354045505560 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by Gobal100 View Post
    There is nothing you or me can do about it. Developer built based on the specification on S & P as long it is build base on this guideline. They can't be faulted.
    The problem is the developer never showed the buyer anything about the public area design & material used, etc. So everything is up to them.

The Citylight at Lavender also use the same fencing. but it's full of creeper, so it looks not too bad. I will upload a photo of this on other day.

Hi guys, happy to inform that I have received lawyer letters with same news.

Today I had chanced upon a 7-11 in a new condo in the telok kurau area. I was surprised and hope that we get a reputable convenience store too. 24 hours sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by V@Eowner View Post
    Its the letter informing us TOP is expected to be Dec 2013 and keys likely to be available for collection in Jan 2014. My unit is at Blk 36. Maybe your letter is in the mail.
    Little Mikah - a great place to shop for your little one.
    www.facebook.com/LittleMikahShop

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylbt View Post
    Is the cheapo metal grille a final product of the estate boundary fencing???

OMG!! that looks so sub standard!!
    I sent an email to the developer and this is what i got:

"Dear Jeremy, Our site boundary is BRC fencing which is commonly use for any site boundary."

So Hoi Hup is just another common developer using cheap solutions.

get these from other forum
    "
    Spoken to few developers before on their design selection , put cost side, , for simple and easy maintenance, the galv iron wired fencing is most easy to maintain . let the creeply plant over grow and that will covered up the wire fence...

For those with concrete fence,the maintenance is the repainting....or water blast clean regularly, the green algea growth make the development look run down....

Personally I preferred the concrete fence. It look more class and aesthetically pleasing, and there no excuse not the wash down regularly...

Wire fence,compliment with some already poor design , may be mistaken as a hostel at a glance...

"

Now I pay more attentation on our windows glass materials.....hope not cheap one.

Smile Side Gate Option Support

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Many of us are interested in the side gate option and footpath to the bridge to get across the PIE. On the other side, there is a hawker center and wet market, MacDonald, KFC and the Downtown MRT line. All should be within 10-15 walk. There will be opportunity to discuss with other residents and management after occupation, to get support for side gain and footpath construction.
    Put me in too:

Vincent - Blk 40

btw, any1 from Blk 40 gotten lawyer's letter yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cvincent View Post
    Put me in too:

Vincent - Blk 40

btw, any1 from Blk 40 gotten lawyer's letter yet?
    I already got it early last month. My lawyer already write in for early handover for initial batch. I know is dirty but is ok. As we make payment for 6 months maintenance fee and all sort of fee they requested.

i had put my hand to shake the fence and it was very flimsy. have yet to receive the letter too, sigh what is my lawyer doing

Smile What other fees?

Quote Originally Posted by Gobal100 View Post
    I already got it early last month. My lawyer already write in for early handover for initial batch. I know is dirty but is ok. As we make payment for 6 months maintenance fee and all sort of fee they requested.
    Thanks for the info! besides the 6mths upfront, what other fee did you make payment for please?

Quote Originally Posted by CKCPA View Post
    Haha... yes, impatience is my middle name!
    Emailed my lawyer earlier today to enquire status of TOP letter and just received their reply with a scanned copy of the letter. Apparently, it was sent out on 23 October.

Default Fencing at Citylight at Lavender

Wired fencing with creeping plant at Citylight at lavender st.
    Last edited by mshlin; 06-11-13 at 20:24.

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    Wired fencing with creeping plant at Citylight at lavender st.
    thanks.
    yes, fencing with plant looks better, and it provide more privacy.

Default Renovation

How much to prepare for renovation?
    Need advice pls

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    How much to prepare for renovation?
    Need advice pls
    dont think anyone can advise you on this.
    as this depend on what you need or want to do with the renovation and if you need to engage ID to design the place for you...

easiest way is to bring the layout in the brochure and start to do preliminary plan on what you need... then do a sensible estimate from there...
    or get those rough quote e.g. painting 5rm = $1700 and use is as you budgeting.

btw, notice the entrance to the underground car park sign shows parking for resident only...
    does that mean the visitor park multi car park?

Default Car park

Yes, visitor will need to park at multi storey , which is better for us as residents, more privacy

Quote Originally Posted by canggl View Post
    Yes, visitor will need to park at multi storey , which is better for us as residents, more privacy
    Ya better, then visitors will not compete with us on those limited carpark spaces! (usually one household will have more than one car)

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Ya better, then visitors will not compete with us on those limited carpark spaces! (usually one household will have more than one car)
    how many carpark lot for residences and visitors?

Went down to take a few more pics of main gate side gate back gate. The guard is pretty friendly, he mention the underground carpark is big, like got 2 levels and turn turn. Dun know he meant can turn to lower basement or just mean got big space for turning. The condo name is up at the carpark entrance, I do find the circle in front is abit small for vehicles to do a turnaround for dropoffs. gym looks equipped

Quote Originally Posted by kelxz View Post
    Went down to take a few more pics of main gate side gate back gate. The guard is pretty friendly, he mention the underground carpark is big, like got 2 levels and turn turn. Dun know he meant can turn to lower basement or just mean got big space for turning. The condo name is up at the carpark entrance, I do find the circle in front is abit small for vehicles to do a turnaround for dropoffs. gym looks equipped
    nice pix kelxz, think dats blk 40, 01 to 03-18 in e 2nd pix???

just spoke to lawyer & he say still have stage E & F before TOP?!? im in 40

What does it mean by "stage E & F before TOP"?

yes you right thats the units u mentioned. well as long as we get the keys in jan, dun really bother abt stage f or z

Quote Originally Posted by kelxz View Post
    yes you right thats the units u mentioned. well as long as we get the keys in jan, dun really bother abt stage f or z
    oh oops didnt mentioned anything about getting keys in Jan 14 either haiz...

Stage E refers to 5% of purchase price for completion of the door, window frames, electrical wiring, internal plastering and the plumbing of the unit.

How come your Block 40 still have not paid for Stage E? High or Middle or low floor?

Stage F refers to 5% of purchase price for completion of the car park, roads and drains serving the housing project.

I paid for stage E on 15 August 2013, so only left stage F but by the looks of the photos, it seems stage F should be completed around this month.

Hence, stage G (TOP) is possible for December 2013.

Last night, just received in my mail from my lawer's letter dated 6 November 2013 about developer's notice dated 22 October 2013 that TOP & Notice of Vacant Possession is estimated December 2013 and collection of keys will be available in batches in January 2014.

Looks like my lawyer is slacking... taking more than 2 weeks to mail me this letter.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoren View Post
    Stage E refers to 5% of purchase price for completion of the door, window frames, electrical wiring, internal plastering and the plumbing of the unit.

How come your Block 40 still have not paid for Stage E? High or Middle or low floor?

Stage F refers to 5% of purchase price for completion of the car park, roads and drains serving the housing project.

I paid for stage E on 15 August 2013, so only left stage F but by the looks of the photos, it seems stage F should be completed around this month.

Hence, stage G (TOP) is possible for December 2013.

Last night, just received in my mail from my lawer's letter dated 6 November 2013 about developer's notice dated 22 October 2013 that TOP & Notice of Vacant Possession is estimated December 2013 and collection of keys will be available in batches in January 2014.

Looks like my lawyer is slacking... taking more than 2 weeks to mail me this letter.
    thanks chaoren for the detailed explantion. mine is low floor maybe my law firm is slacking more than urs lol

Mine is Block 40 (low floor) and the bank has not drawndown Stage E. Hope the progress in on track. I target to move in by mid of next year.

Mine is blk 46, have not received any letter yet

Quote Originally Posted by dydxdydx View Post
    Mine is Block 40 (low floor) and the bank has not drawndown Stage E. Hope the progress in on track. I target to move in by mid of next year.
    ok at least i have someone on the same boat not my law firm slacking

ok at least i have someone on the same boat not my law firm slacking
    Looks like I'm not the only one..

Default Fibre Internet

Does anyone know if the developer will get OpenNet to install fibre prior to TOP? or will we need to deal with the telcos/OpenNet ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by cdrum View Post
    Does anyone know if the developer will get OpenNet to install fibre prior to TOP? or will we need to deal with the telcos/OpenNet ourselves?
    My agent mentioned that fiber will be installed prior to TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16 View Post
    My agent mentioned that fiber will be installed prior to TOP.
    Awesome thanks for the heads up! Hopefully the agent knew what he/she was talking about! ;-)