Page 29 of 84 FirstFirst ... 49141924252627282930313233343944495459 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Oh is it? the Hutton Sales Agent told me that it is French leh. Wa, got a lot of difference in the deco theme then.

Now I know why the ID in the showroom does not look French to me. It is Italian lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Neekon View Post
    You are right that Vacanza means vacation.. Just sharing that it is Italian and not french.. cheers..
    Little Mikah - a great place to shop for your little one.
    www.facebook.com/LittleMikahShop

Hello fellow Vacanza owners
    Looking forward to receive the keys!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005 View Post
    Oh is it? the Hutton Sales Agent told me that it is French leh. Wa, got a lot of difference in the deco theme then.

Now I know why the ID in the showroom does not look French to me. It is Italian lah.
    at least you know before massive renovation... look forward to know each and everyone in person...

Just received the letter today... hopefully there are not many defects to deal with...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Hi,
    I thought the kitchen will be fully furnished?
    What is required to be renovated?
    yes you are right that it comes fully furnished.
    as the place that i got is small, thinking to hack away the wall between the living room and the kitchen to create the open feel.

problem is on one of the photo of the show room that posted some time back, that wall there seems to have an aircon mounted.

not sure if hacking of the wall is possible as this may cause some problem to the piping, as it should be conceal.

Quote Originally Posted by stayer View Post
    yes you are right that it comes fully furnished.
    as the place that i got is small, thinking to hack away the wall between the living room and the kitchen to create the open feel.

problem is on one of the photo of the show room that posted some time back, that wall there seems to have an aircon mounted.

not sure if hacking of the wall is possible as this may cause some problem to the piping, as it should be conceal.
    Are yours 3 rm unit, I'm thinking of hacking the wall too! Yes there is an aircon there, can we move it to other place?

I will not recommend it. If you do it, developer got a clause as you modified your unit. Warranty will not cover that area.

I myself used to be from developer and now a property agent. I know how they worked. My unit is blk 40.

I will recommend you to do it after CSC. If not you have to bear all responsible for that area that you hack.

Hi..I'm new to this forum. Will like to check with you, what lawyer letter did you receive? Is it about the key collection or TOP? I have not received any letters yet..

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi..I'm new to this forum. Will like to check with you, what lawyer letter did you receive? Is it about the key collection or TOP? I have not received any letters yet..
    Its the letter informing us TOP is expected to be Dec 2013 and keys likely to be available for collection in Jan 2014. My unit is at Blk 36. Maybe your letter is in the mail.

Default ...

Thanks for your info. Will keep a look out for it

Quote Originally Posted by V@Eowner View Post
    Its the letter informing us TOP is expected to be Dec 2013 and keys likely to be available for collection in Jan 2014. My unit is at Blk 36. Maybe your letter is in the mail.
    My unit is at Blk 36 too. But I haven't received yet. Thanks for your info.

Unhappy

I believe the developer's lawyer sent to all, the reason why people like me haven't got it is due to the different response time of our own lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by kelxz View Post
    I believe the developer's lawyer sent to all, the reason why people like me haven't got it is due to the different response time of our own lawyers
    Yes, you're right. Developer's lawyer sent the letter on 22th Oct to our lawyers. My lawyer got it on 24th Oct and sent out on 25th Oct to me. So I got it on 25th Oct.

some photos taken this afternoon. main entrance, side gate, road to multi-story car park, side gate to playground.

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    Yes, you're right. Developer's lawyer sent the letter on 22th Oct to our lawyers. My lawyer got it on 24th Oct and sent out on 25th Oct to me. So I got it on 25th Oct.

some photos taken this afternoon. main entrance, side gate, road to multi-story car park, side gate to playground.
    nice pics. tks

Originally Posted by tiger&pooh

How I wish there is a backgate facing PIE to be added.
    This will be good if pavement is added to the path towards the overhead bridge across PIE.
    This path can then allow those staying at VE to walk to the upcoming Bedok North station and the market at Blk 630 at Bedok Reservior.

Originally Posted by Kenny Zhong

1. Kenny Zhong - Tower 38
    2. David Gan - Tower 42. ......................
    3. Mingdi Xue - Tower 38
    4. Eileen Ho - Tower 40
    5. Ben Seah - Tower 40
    7. Jeremy Lim - Tower 40
    8. Junie Chan - Tower 40
    9. M.L Tan - Tower 40
    10. S.W Toh - Tower 38
    11. Constantia Ang Tower 40
    12. Alan Tham Tower 40
    13. B.K. Liew Tower 38
    14. Mustafa Tower 48
    15. Haroon Tower 50
    16. May Han Tower 36
    17. Jacky Tower 50
    18. Edzra Iskandar Blk 42
    19. T.C Yeo - Tower 42

Anyone knows what is the height of the ceiling? What are the areas already fitted with false ceiling? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post

Thanks for the picture...really getting exicted as the date draw nearer.

With the recent report mention that singapore will have wetter climate, hopefully the developer already done something to prevent flooding or ponding of the underground carpark.

Quote Originally Posted by stayer View Post
    Thanks for the picture...really getting exicted as the date draw nearer.

With the recent report mention that singapore will have wetter climate, hopefully the developer already done something to prevent flooding or ponding of the underground carpark.
    The site is higher than the playground and those landed properties.
    So any extra water will flow to them.

Is the cheapo metal grille a final product of the estate boundary fencing???

OMG!! that looks so sub standard!!

Unhappy Perimeter grilles

Those who have contact with the developer can help to check with them? Doesn't seem to be safe

I think my lawyer is super slack... still not receive the letter. Btw, anyone from block 39? This block is set in slightly so hopefully the distance between the opposite block maybe a few metres more... The only thing I need to get used to VE is the colour... wish it has been white/grey... oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by CKCPA View Post
    I think my lawyer is super slack... still not receive the letter. Btw, anyone from block 39? This block is set in slightly so hopefully the distance between the opposite block maybe a few metres more... The only thing I need to get used to VE is the colour... wish it has been white/grey... oh well...
    Be patient. I had received letter from our laywer yesterday, and hopefully, you can receive soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    Be patient. I had received letter from our laywer yesterday, and hopefully, you can receive soon.
    Haha... yes, impatience is my middle name!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    nice pics. tks

Originally Posted by tiger&pooh

How I wish there is a backgate facing PIE to be added.
    This will be good if pavement is added to the path towards the overhead bridge across PIE.
    This path can then allow those staying at VE to walk to the upcoming Bedok North station and the market at Blk 630 at Bedok Reservior.

Originally Posted by Kenny Zhong

1. Kenny Zhong - Tower 38
    2. David Gan - Tower 42. ......................
    3. Mingdi Xue - Tower 38
    4. Eileen Ho - Tower 40
    5. Ben Seah - Tower 40
    7. Jeremy Lim - Tower 40
    8. Junie Chan - Tower 40
    9. M.L Tan - Tower 40
    10. S.W Toh - Tower 38
    11. Constantia Ang Tower 40
    12. Alan Tham Tower 40
    13. B.K. Liew Tower 38
    14. Mustafa Tower 48
    15. Haroon Tower 50
    16. May Han Tower 36
    17. Jacky Tower 50
    18. Edzra Iskandar Blk 42
    19. T.C Yeo - Tower 42
    Many of us are interested in the side gate option and footpath to the bridge to get across the PIE. On the other side, there is a hawker center and wet market, MacDonald, KFC and the Downtown MRT line. All should be within 10-15 walk. There will be opportunity to discuss with other residents and management after occupation, to get support for side gain and footpath construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Many of us are interested in the side gate option and footpath to the bridge to get across the PIE. On the other side, there is a hawker center and wet market, MacDonald, KFC and the Downtown MRT line. All should be within 10-15 walk. There will be opportunity to discuss with other residents and management after occupation, to get support for side gain and footpath construction.
    I don't think its feasible. the government will nvr allow a footpath beside a main expressway firstly due to safety concerns and ssecondly there isn't sufficient setback for e footpath.

Quote Originally Posted by canggl View Post
    Those who have contact with the developer can help to check with them? Doesn't seem to be safe
    I feel everything used in VE is quite sub-standard.
    wall seems very thin, cement structure also thin, brick road...
    safety wise, I reckon CCTV must be installed as a minimum. If not,

Is there any standard for condo construction ? If they use the similiar materials like HDB, how can we complain?

Hi all,

I came across a facebook page for VE - Vacanza at East Home Owners. Not much activity there but the latest post appears to try gather a group of interested homeowners to request developer to organise a tour to the site before TOP. This is just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by dell1000 View Post
    Is there any standard for condo construction ? If they use the similiar materials like HDB, how can we complain?
    There is nothing you or me can do about it. Developer built based on the specification on S & P as long it is build base on this guideline. They can't be faulted.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylbt View Post
    Is the cheapo metal grille a final product of the estate boundary fencing???

OMG!! that looks so sub standard!!
    To and take a look at cube 8 at D11. It is using the same as what we have. They paid higher prices than we but yet received the same product as us. Count ourself good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobal100 View Post
    To and take a look at cube 8 at D11. It is using the same as what we have. They paid higher prices than we but yet received the same product as us. Count ourself good.
    yes, you are right, if you look at other forum, it is always the same.. before collecting keys, complaint on the gates, design...etc.. like what we do.

after keys collection, none look at that anymore.. everything is on the housing defect and etc..