Page 28 of 84 FirstFirst ... 38131823242526272829303132333843485358 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    I understand that there is a "shop" located inside vacanza, does anyone know where is it situated? If it is situated near the entrance, will outsiders be able to go to the shop. Like Windy Height, all outsiders can enter to visit the shops! There is a salon inside Windy Height, and I went there before without any difficulties (I'm not the residence there).
    my agent once said it's at the clubhouse block. not sure if correct.
    on the plot plan, the guard house is beside the main entrance. but now we see a small house labelled as "Guard House" beside block 38 at the entrance to basement car park.

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin View Post
    my agent once said it's at the clubhouse block. not sure if correct.
    on the plot plan, the guard house is beside the main entrance. but now we see a small house labelled as "Guard House" beside block 38 at the entrance to basement car park.
    I went to the site today and the guard house was no longer at the car park entrance. It had moved to the actual location.

Default Sheltered walkway

Noticed from the design layout that there's no sheltered walkway around the premises. This would be inconvenient for residents alighting from the condo shuttle, school bus or the public bus outside the condo in the event of rain. Cab drivers would also need to alight commuters in the basement car park?

Emailed the developer about it was their response was:

Quote <We are unable to add in any new elements as construction of the development has to be in accordance to the approved building plans.> Unquote.

maybe we can contact “One Connect” once we move in.
    Hope they can help us to settle the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dell1000 View Post
    maybe we can contact “One Connect” once we move in.
    Hope they can help us to settle the problem.

They can not do any amendment to plan. If not TOP will be delays. After TOP, I will also not recommend any extra to be done as we, owners, got to pay for it. Shuttle bus after 1 years will also stop. If continue, I think our fees have to go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16 View Post
    Noticed from the design layout that there's no sheltered walkway around the premises. This would be inconvenient for residents alighting from the condo shuttle, school bus or the public bus outside the condo in the event of rain. Cab drivers would also need to alight commuters in the basement car park?

Emailed the developer about it was their response was:

Quote <We are unable to add in any new elements as construction of the development has to be in accordance to the approved building plans.> Unquote.
    no idea where the shuttle bus will park. the space around the main entrance is also quite limited.
    there is a "drop-off point" beside the car park entrance. at least shelter must be provided around the car park entrance.

no idea where the shuttle bus will park. the space around the main entrance is also quite limited.
    there is a "drop-off point" beside the car park entrance. at least shelter must be provided around the car park entrance.
    That's true, at least shelter must be provided, otherwise while waiting for school bus or cars to pick up or alight the passengers during raining day will have to take umbrella

That's the shelter I'm referring to. I don't recall seeing it in the design layout. If it's indeed omitted from the design, they are not obligated to construct it. Of coz the other option is to do it after TOP but that cost will be passed down to us.

Default Photo update 20/10/2013

Photo update 20 October 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    That's true, at least shelter must be provided, otherwise while waiting for school bus or cars to pick up or alight the passengers during raining day will have to take umbrella
    if not in the design, then not obliged to do it.

unless u r staying HDB, can still feedback to town council n build shelter all the way. LOL

Nice pictures! Thanks!

anyone managed to get photos for internal?

like their workmanship etc etc...

Just received a letter from lawyer:
    TOP estimated some time in Dec 2013
    key collection estimated some time in Jan 2014

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    thanks for the good news

A bit rush to TOP in Dec 2013. Quality first.
    Even key collection in Jan, may not have time to move in before CNY.

Halo, may I know which tower did you buy?

Little Mikah - a great place to shop for your little one.
    www.facebook.com/LittleMikahShop

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005 View Post
    Halo, may I know which tower did you buy?
    I guess TOP should be for all towers. It's unlikely the inside tower is TOP while the one near entrance is still under construction.
    I haven't paid the 5% upon road completion.

Wink

I guess TOP should be for all towers. It's unlikely the inside tower is TOP while the one near entrance is still under construction.
    I haven't paid the 5% upon road completion.
    from what i heard, usually the 5% road/carpark completion is paid very near to the TOP (around 2~4 wks)
    after which another wait for the key collection.

but is kinda strange that they announce so early(2 months) to the TOP..
    maybe they got some verbal approval already?

yes, I also received.
    this year end should be very busy.

I also received the lawyer letter. Move in likely after cny or just a few days before cny. Hope to collect ASAP to rent out

Hi all, new to this forum and also a homeowner at vacanza. My unit faces inwards/pool and really eager to know how it may look like at this stage... Been to the site a couple of times, stretched my neck to the extreme angle and still cant get a good view! If anyone happens to get some shots of the view, will be great to share via this forum. Very excited about the TOP and waiting eagerly to get the lawyer's letter soon.

Default looks ready...

was driving past last night along PIE, the estate common lights such as car park and stairways are turned on. looks complete and seems like stress testing them...

Quote Originally Posted by CKCPA View Post
    Hi all, new to this forum and also a homeowner at vacanza. My unit faces inwards/pool and really eager to know how it may look like at this stage... Been to the site a couple of times, stretched my neck to the extreme angle and still cant get a good view! If anyone happens to get some shots of the view, will be great to share via this forum. Very excited about the TOP and waiting eagerly to get the lawyer's letter soon.
    I have an inward facing unit also and I am afraid that the distance to the opposite block is too close to my liking! I think I can say gd morning to my neighbors without shouting...

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie234 View Post
    I have an inward facing unit also and I am afraid that the distance to the opposite block is too close to my liking! I think I can say gd morning to my neighbors without shouting...
    haha, same here, i got column 25.
    btw, i know it is still far, but anyone care to share what are the renovation plans that you have in mind?

for me, i looking at the kitchen, but need my fongshui master clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie234 View Post
    Really? Hmmm... guess the pool is not as wide as what it has appeared on the brochure. Hopefully, there is still a some level of privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by stayer View Post
    btw, i know it is still far, but anyone care to share what are the renovation plans that you have in mind?

Did you manage to get the floor plan from the developer? Thinking of getting it ASAP to do some planning and shopping.

Default Renovation

Hi,
    I thought the kitchen will be fully furnished?
    What is required to be renovated?

Hello, I have contacted the developer directly and was told detail floor plan can only be provided upon TOP. Is this is true then have to wait I guess.

Vacanza is a french word for vacation right?

Deco theme could be French-biased. Big wall to floor mirrors in the living rm (creates a sense of spaciousness), white-based furniture, heavy curtains to keep the PIE noise out (for my unit), chandelier in dining?. Confirm no false ceiling this time because it makes the rooms feel small and low ceiling.

Living Room -

Bedroom -

My advice is to create a sense of space because the condos nowadays are shrinking!

Last edited by Draven005; 28-10-13 at 12:13.
    Little Mikah - a great place to shop for your little one.
    www.facebook.com/LittleMikahShop

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005 View Post
    Vacanza is a french word for vacation right?

Deco theme could be French-biased. Big wall to floor mirrors in the living rm (creates a sense of spaciousness), white-based furniture, heavy curtains to keep the PIE noise out (for my unit), chandelier in dining?. Confirm no false ceiling this time because it makes the rooms feel small and low ceiling.

Living Room -

Bedroom -

My advice is to create a sense of space because the condos nowadays are shrinking!

You are right that Vacanza means vacation.. Just sharing that it is Italian and not french.. cheers..