Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 61116171819202122232425263136414651 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005
    My wife is elated about pink which is her favourite color. Guess I can save money on painting.
    Hahhaa better go see if it's the right shade of pink first! but if that's base colour then we would need another layer right? unless you planning to do wallpaper.

TOP is almost there! the wiring for lights seems to be done and furnitures are starting to move in. I'm as elated as your wife!

When is the TOP? I thought is around the 1st quarter of 2014.

This project is right beside a express way right? Then going to feel like living on the road.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    When is the TOP? I thought is around the 1st quarter of 2014.
    Go take a peek... It's almost done. Hopefully by end of 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16
    Go take a peek... It's almost done. Hopefully by end of 2013.
    Oh that's great, hopefully the next Chinese New Year in 2014 can move in

i am impressed that 1br can sell so high here in 2010

$1,420 PSF IN OCT 2010 FOR A 560-SQFT UNIT
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    i am impressed that 1br can sell so high here in 2010

$1,420 PSF IN OCT 2010 FOR A 560-SQFT UNIT
    Really? didnt know that Probably the top floor. But thats a crazy price

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    Really? didnt know that Probably the top floor. But thats a crazy price
    Yes, it's indeed overpriced ! Will have a hard time selling it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    This project is right beside a express way right? Then going to feel like living on the road.
    Raining days worse..... The roads will be even noisier Lo...

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Yes, it's indeed overpriced ! Will have a hard time selling it in the future.
    In today's market, where can you find a freehold 500-600 sqft 1 bedder at $1200 psf, in D14,D15?

Quote Originally Posted by curry1295
    We can talk about the noise issue untill the cow comes home. Its a fact that the buyer considered when making the purchase.

Singapore so small and everywhere U go u see roads and packed housing. Sound might be a problem but construction desgin had been improving over times where certain grading for window frame is use so that it seal off the noise from the outside too and BCA requirement that sound had to kept below 70-80 dB when the developer construct the project.

I think if you feel that sound is a problem, next moment U will compaint that block to block too near or too greeny/jungle raining days insects would fly in and etc.......

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Singapore so small and everywhere U go u see roads and packed housing. Sound might be a problem but construction desgin had been improving over times where certain grading for window frame is use so that it seal off the noise from the outside too and BCA requirement that sound had to kept below 70-80 dB when the developer construct the project.

I think if you feel that sound is a problem, next moment U will compaint that block to block too near or too greeny/jungle raining days insects would fly in and etc.......
    Obviously u never been to a building situated beside a highway before ESP on a rainy day. Yes, shut the windows and pull curtains ya. Definately helps.

I'm not saying this development sucks but if anyone unit is facing the PIE, good luck then... And this applies to other condos situated along expressways!

We can talk about the noise issue untill the cow comes home. Its a fact that the buyer considered when making the purchase.
    agree la, u pay for what u get Lo.

In today's market, where can you find a freehold 500-600 sqft 1 bedder at $1200 psf, in D14,D15?
    I agree, the project is worthwhile for a freehold in this district. I see similiar prices for similiar leasehold projects.

Obviously u never been to a building situated beside a highway before ESP on a rainy day. Yes, shut the windows and pull curtains ya. Definately helps.

I'm not saying this development sucks but if anyone unit is facing the PIE, good luck then... And this applies to other condos situated along expressways!
    For projects along the expressways, MRT, noisy industrial areas, buyers are all compensated by pricing. Some people probably don't mind coz the "noise" turns into a "norm" after while. Some people dont like their homes to be so quiet till they can hear a pin drop. It's really a personal choice.

Point is, if you'd to compare this project with others by the expressway, are u getting a good deal out of it? That's the real question.

For projects along the expressways, MRT, noisy industrial areas, buyers are all compensated by pricing. Some people probably don't mind coz the "noise" turns into a "norm" after while. Some people dont like their homes to be so quiet till they can hear a pin drop. It's really a personal choice.

Point is, if you'd to compare this project with others by the expressway, are u getting a good deal out of it? That's the real question.
    We cannot guess or assume whether is a good deal or not. The best indication is probably the market value/valuation of each project. Every project along the expressway has different market value. Location (to amenities,mrt, beach etc) being the top factor always. Let's not go into cov becoz some people just want to stay in the certain area and willing to pay a premium on it. I hope u will find such a buyer in future.

For me, I definately cannot tahan constant zooming noise. Anyway my initial comment is just to share that the roads will be noisier on rainy days and have no intention to purposely post a negative comment of any project. Cheers!

For this project, the better choice units are the 1s facing inwards towards the landed properties which is away from the PIE noise....

Just for info, all the projects along the ECP are all commanding premium prices. Eg: silversea, seafront, cote d azur......

Thumbs up

We cannot guess or assume whether is a good deal or not. The best indication is probably the market value/valuation of each project. Every project along the expressway has different market value. Location (to amenities,mrt, beach etc) being the top factor always. Let's not go into cov becoz some people just want to stay in the certain area and willing to pay a premium on it. I hope u will find such a buyer in future.

For me, I definately cannot tahan constant zooming noise. Anyway my initial comment is just to share that the roads will be noisier on rainy days and have no intention to purposely post a negative comment of any project. Cheers!
    I just feel that there's nothing wrong with that. I've seen pie facing projects, like what fiat mentioned, going for higher psf, but yes, other factors will also play a part in the valuation too. Some people like pool facing units, they pay a higher price for a better view, while some would feel that it's too noisy for them and don't see the logic to pay more for more noise. Same logic applies, it's a personal preference. Who knows, maybe by TOP the units next to pie can command a higher profit margin coz they invested lesser at launch date! For the record, I didn't purchase a unit that faces the pie =).

Properties right next to the MRT track also started selling at very low psf but somehow the prices managed to leap almost 50% before TOP. It's crazy and totally unpredictable. Anyway, this is a forum and we are all free to post our own comments so no worries!

Beside the cheap price, the surrounding is also one of my consideration. Love the landed area, seems to me that air is fresher than those surrounded by high rise buildings (hdbs, condo etc). I feel really good everytime i go to check on the development.

Thumbs up

Beside the cheap price, the surrounding is also one of my consideration. Love the landed area, seems to me that air is fresher than those surrounded by high rise buildings (hdbs, condo etc). I feel really good everytime i go to check on the development.
    Hear hear! I cannot agree more!

ground floor 1+1 sold at $1150 psf... not bad at all

Hahhaa better go see if it's the right shade of pink first! but if that's base colour then we would need another layer right? unless you planning to do wallpaper.

TOP is almost there! the wiring for lights seems to be done and furnitures are starting to move in. I'm as elated as your wife!
    You are kidding! Blk 38 not yet finished building up to level 12 yet, only paid up to framework so far, not yet done with brickwall or ceiling yet.

Any new updated photos, thanks

Looks like 36 and and 38 reached 12th floors

What about Blk 40? If all the blk have reached 12th floors, will the TOP be in the mid of this year?

mid 2014 more likely

Mid 2013 will 100% be impossible. They not yet finish with the wall tiles or ceiling or internal yet.

I estimate TOP to be somewhere before the end of year 2013 and we can move in before Chinese New Year 2014!

Bought unit on block 38 and today received lawyer's letter to pay 10% within 14 calendar days.

Go go go.

Looks like early 2014 TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoren
    Mid 2013 will 100% be impossible. They not yet finish with the wall tiles or ceiling or internal yet.

I estimate TOP to be somewhere before the end of year 2013 and we can move in before Chinese New Year 2014!

But I think not able to move in before Chinese New Year 2014 becos CNY 2014 will be at end of Jan! If TOP end of 2013, we still need to renovate first b4 moving in right?