Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035404550 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Vacanza investors, strap in for a longer run. Recommend rent out if not staying.

Stayers, congrats you bought a FH property at low psf. Enjoy the new facilities and fresh air on top of hill.

Landlords, good luck in finding expats who dun mind 30 mins of driving to work. Otherwise convert to stayers category.

PIE facing units owners, remember a good ID can help you to fetch a realistic selling price.

Anybody heard of a successful subsale?

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005
    Vacanza investors, strap in for a longer run. Recommend rent out if not staying.

Stayers, congrats you bought a FH property at low psf. Enjoy the new facilities and fresh air on top of hill.

Landlords, good luck in finding expats who dun mind 30 mins of driving to work. Otherwise convert to stayers category.

PIE facing units owners, remember a good ID can help you to fetch a realistic selling price.

Anybody heard of a successful subsale?

Hi Draven, may I know what's the procedure of subsale? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    You r right. I too r worried about the noise. Previously I was living in a unit facing the PIE and it was noisy. This time, I tried to avoid but could not find one facing the landed. Those left were either too low or penhouse which is too costly to me. Nevertheless, the block that I bought is quite far away from the PIE as compared to my previous one, and I hope the noise is not as loud. Anyway, I keep my finger crossed. FYI, when u are selling units facing the PIE, the noise is the main topic the buyers will be talking about and prices will definitely be affected loh
    Jellybean, how far is the block from PIE? From picture it looks quite a distance.

JB, have you found a buyer?

This is my assumption:

Step 1 : Get deposit of 1% from subsale buyer.

Step 2: Inform your lawyer that you found a buyer and let them advise you further. Buyer signs on sales agreement. Lawyer to inform ASSD to pay, inform govt. bodies URA. Roughly three weeks.

Step 3: Acknowledge letter from govt. bodies after deduction of monies.

Step 4: Check your bank account that full settlement came in.

Please correct me if I mix up the steps. I have not sold property before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    Hi Draven, may I know what's the procedure of subsale? Thanks

Seriously guys, do you even trust the picture??

I drive past Vacanza daily and my unit looks near to PIE. I think i can see car plate numbers in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpolkadot
    Jellybean, how far is the block from PIE? From picture it looks quite a distance.

I think for some blocks at Vacanza, it's nearer to PIE compare to the HDB blocks accross the road cos' there is a jogging path in between the HDB and PIE. I think a better gauge would be using the condos like Starville which is next to Vacanza to gauge. If you are driving, slow down when exiting Ubi/Eunos, will get a better idea.

from the pic taken, its further in compared to the rest rest of the project along the same stretch. I have another worry, the BBQ pit, it looked so much nearer to my unit as compared to the model and picture... crap

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    from the pic taken, its further in compared to the rest rest of the project along the same stretch. I have another worry, the BBQ pit, it looked so much nearer to my unit as compared to the model and picture... crap
    The BBQ pit only get to be used may be once or twice a week (or lesser?), usually for a few hours only. Unlike traffic noise which is 24/7.

Went to the showflat 3x and wanted to buy 3 bedrooms last Dec. Changed my mind and switch to 2 bedrooms. Then changed my mind again not to buy although I like this project. My spouse and I went there day and night to listen to the highway traffic. I am ok but my spouse cannot tolerate.

I bought this area bcos my mum live nearby. So.. Hope for the best!

I hope this picture will help ... It doesn't look too bad when I observed...

Actually one can "test run" the sound level by going to one of the the nearby HDB block (Bedok Reservoir , Bedok North etc) that is facing the PIE. Most of those flats are placed around the same distance to PIE as Vacanza.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Actually one can "test run" the sound level by going to one of the the nearby HDB block (Bedok Reservoir , Bedok North etc) that is facing the PIE. Most of those flats are placed around the same distance to PIE as Vacanza.
    Ya, that's where I took the photos from.

From the picture, I think this is around 50M max. Like Seafront @ Meyer, I estimated is about 30m to the ECP.

It is not only the noisy kills, but also the dust. Even u close the door and windows everyday, somehow, it is still very dusty.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text...tion-dchbr.pdf

For expressways (Category 1 roads), there is a minimum road buffer of 30m for residential developments (6 storeys and above) and 24m for residential developments (up to 5 storeys).

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002

Looks like the front block kana west sun

It doesnt look as near to the PIE as the other neighbouring projects!

it is very close to PIE. u need to view it from PIE perspective.

What close? It is basically next to PIE. It is a few more metre inwards as compare to the rest of the project on the same stretch... dont think it made a great difference though

Just popped by last saturday and saw some boxes in some units already. Looks like furnitures are starting to go in! Walls are mostly painted too.
    Does anyone remember the bedroom walls to be pink in colour? Or perhaps that's just the base paint.

I think developers paint buyers flats in white only. Hard to predict end buyer taste. Bedroom walls are brown or biege colors. A brother in this forum has created a photo archive. Please search the threads.

Maybe they are converting single unsold unit into a show flat??

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16
    Just popped by last saturday and saw some boxes in some units already. Looks like furnitures are starting to go in! Walls are mostly painted too.
    Does anyone remember the bedroom walls to be pink in colour? Or perhaps that's just the base paint.

3br @ Stack 17 high floor asking $1.285mil neg (Unblocked landed/Greenery View)

1br @ Stack 26 mid floor asking $675k neg (Direct Pool View)

If you are keen to own a unit & be a proud owner of Vacanza @ East, kindly drop me an email enquiry at [email protected]
    The units i am marketing above are subsale...developer's unit are 100% sold.
    This means prices of VE can only move north and more north closer to TOP.
    VE TOP most prob end 2013

I think developers paint buyers flats in white only. Hard to predict end buyer taste. Bedroom walls are brown or biege colors. A brother in this forum has created a photo archive. Please search the threads.

Maybe they are converting single unsold unit into a show flat??
    No more unsold units... now all subsale already.

Really... go take a look. the facade is brown and the room looks pink. lol. I took some photos but have problems uploading them.

Just paid 5%+5% for brick wall and ceiling for block 40 low floor.

Hi Astreal, I have not taken a hard look from a stationary point yet but I believe you and the other forummers.

Yes I saw brown painted on pie facing stacks. Wonder why pink but not red, blue or green?

Also happy to note all fully sold and prices should head north.

No more unsold units... now all subsale already.

Really... go take a look. the facade is brown and the room looks pink. lol. I took some photos but have problems uploading them.

Took a second hard look today. Noted that only the one bedders facing pie have pink walls. Did I see correctly?

Took a second hard look today. Noted that only the one bedders facing pie have pink walls. Did I see correctly?
    Hey Draven, the ones I saw with pink walls are those facing the landed housing. Looks like all the same! Lol. We'd all prob paint over it anyway so no biggie. Just thought it's usually white. Heh

should be just the base colour i guess

My wife is elated about pink which is her favourite color. Guess I can save money on painting.

Hey Draven, the ones I saw with pink walls are those facing the landed housing. Looks like all the same! Lol. We'd all prob paint over it anyway so no biggie. Just thought it's usually white. Heh