Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4914151617181920212223242934394449 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by vamtoppy
    Construction Update as of 18 August 2012
    Great photos Thanks for sharing.
    Finally I can see my unit

Pictures are very clear, thanks vamtoppy.

did i see a multistorey carpark? u mean there's no basement carpark for this project?

only for the 2 front blocks facing PIE

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    only for the 2 front blocks facing PIE

You mean the rest of the blocks are using the basement carpark?

i mean theres basement carpark for the 2 front blocks

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    i mean theres basement carpark for the 2 front blocks
    The rest have to use multistory carpark? basement carpark only for that 2 blocks?

I just relayed what i saw from the model displayed at the showroom

Quote Originally Posted by vacanza
    The rest have to use multistory carpark? basement carpark only for that 2 blocks?
    I doubt car park lots are allocated. It's usually first come first serve basis. Vacanza has both basement and multi story car parks and most blocks has lifts within the block that serves from basement to the higher levels.

Yup and i dont think the basement carpark has enough slots to even cater to the front blocks. Based on the pic provided by our dear bro vamtoppy, i can see that distance from PIE is quite accurate based on the area plan. hopefully they plant enough trees to cover up the area to minimize dust from expressway.

passed by yesterday, looks like everything look faster.

bank have paid another 10% requested from developer

so now it already 40% paid

20% deposit

10% - foundation

10% - framework completed

anyone the same?

anyway this is for block 50

Me too, I have a unit in blk 50, paid 40% so far.

Quote Originally Posted by january29
    passed by yesterday, looks like everything look faster.

bank have paid another 10% requested from developer

so now it already 40% paid

20% deposit

10% - foundation

10% - framework completed

anyone the same?

anyway this is for block 50

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie234
    Me too, I have a unit in blk 50, paid 40% so far.
    is on the paper that completed up until 10th stoery only and they alredy asking for money :P

i see from pie the car park structure the round next to block 50 is already there as well.

Todate, does anybody know has all the units been sold? Property guru seems to have quite a number of units on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    Todate, does anybody know has all the units been sold? Property guru seems to have quite a number of units on sale.
    22 left as of end July

Default homeloan package

Let's show the home loan package and see which one is the best.
    Me: From UOB, SOR+0.75 for first 4 years, can change once upon TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by mshlin
    Let's show the home loan package and see which one is the best.
    Me: From UOB, SOR+0.75 for first 4 years, can change once upon TOP.
    Me took up StanChart in April this year, SIBOR + 0.7% for first 3 years, thereafter SIBOR + 1.0%.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoren
    Me took up StanChart in April this year, SIBOR + 0.7% for first 3 years, thereafter SIBOR + 1.0%.
    i think the same goes to me

options to change after TOP right as well?

I wonder those units like Blk 40,38 & 36 that are facing the PIE are noisy? Any new updates on the progress?

I wonder those units like Blk 40,38 & 36 that are facing the PIE are noisy? Any new updates on the progress?
    Just shut all the windows throughout the day n night, sure no noise!

Try going to a hdb block void deck eg blk 603 nearby to gauge the noise for yourself. Make sure it's roughly same distance between block and PIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Try going to a hdb block void deck eg blk 603 nearby to gauge the noise for yourself. Make sure it's roughly same distance between block and PIE.
    Hi I would like to share this. Recently, I went to a friend's house. He is staying at UBI area on 10th floor. His block is next to PIE and his living room is facing PIE directly (corner unit). It is really very noisy when I stand at the void deck. But when I enter his house(the windows at the living room are closed), the noise dropped very significantly (acceptable level). It is very hard to measure noise. What might be acceptable to me may not be acceptable to some. But this is just for sharing. I am also concern about the noise cos I brought a 2+1 .

My brother had a unit on 6th floor in Aljunied facing PIE. In his living room with window and door opened. the noise was incredible. Seriously it was defending!!! You can shut down the noise to a certain degree by closing the window and door,, if you can bear with poor ventilation as a result. Still you can feel the muted thundering right outside.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpolkadot
    My brother had a unit on 6th floor in Aljunied facing PIE. In his living room with window and door opened. the noise was incredible. Seriously it was defending!!! You can shut down the noise to a certain degree by closing the window and door,, if you can bear with poor ventilation as a result. Still you can feel the muted thundering right outside.
    I should think it can be quite deafening with windows and door open.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpolkadot
    Sorry typo error. It should be deafening.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Hi I would like to share this. Recently, I went to a friend's house. He is staying at UBI area on 10th floor. His block is next to PIE and his living room is facing PIE directly (corner unit). It is really very noisy when I stand at the void deck. But when I enter his house(the windows at the living room are closed), the noise dropped very significantly (acceptable level). It is very hard to measure noise. What might be acceptable to me may not be acceptable to some. But this is just for sharing. I am also concern about the noise cos I brought a 2+1 .

Hi, which block did u buy?

Hi Meow Lan, your concern is also my concern. Living next to PIE is noisy and that is why we paid a lower price for our unit. I dun know about your psf but my psf was less than 1000. As for the noise, I plan to insulate the noise with plants and greenery to create a 'green' wall. Of course the noise still is loud and that's why you got to work with your ID to create credible insulations near your windows. In this way, when you have friends over, they will focus on your nice ID with muted PIE noise. For example, if I host an event on my balcony, I would blast music and surround the guest with melodies, serenade them with drinks and BBQ and watch the sunset over the twilight sky together. Then I shall say to them "do you still hear the PIE noise?".
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005
    Hi Meow Lan, your concern is also my concern. Living next to PIE is noisy and that is why we paid a lower price for our unit. I dun know about your psf but my psf was less than 1000. As for the noise, I plan to insulate the noise with plants and greenery to create a 'green' wall. Of course the noise still is loud and that's why you got to work with your ID to create credible insulations near your windows. In this way, when you have friends over, they will focus on your nice ID with muted PIE noise. For example, if I host an event on my balcony, I would blast music and surround the guest with melodies, serenade them with drinks and BBQ and watch the sunset over the twilight sky together. Then I shall say to them "do you still hear the PIE noise?".
    You r right. I too r worried about the noise. Previously I was living in a unit facing the PIE and it was noisy. This time, I tried to avoid but could not find one facing the landed. Those left were either too low or penhouse which is too costly to me. Nevertheless, the block that I bought is quite far away from the PIE as compared to my previous one, and I hope the noise is not as loud. Anyway, I keep my finger crossed. FYI, when u are selling units facing the PIE, the noise is the main topic the buyers will be talking about and prices will definitely be affected loh

If you expect a high selling price like 1300psf upon TOP, you can forget it as the main upside killer is not the PIE noise but there are limited amenities around Vacanza. When faced with a typical buyer, I would focus on the positive points like freehold (big plus point), quiet neighbourhood and hopefully nice ID.
    You r right. I too r worried about the noise. Previously I was living in a unit facing the PIE and it was noisy. This time, I tried to avoid but could not find one facing the landed. Those left were either too low or penhouse which is too costly to me. Nevertheless, the block that I bought is quite far away from the PIE as compared to my previous one, and I hope the noise is not as loud. Anyway, I keep my finger crossed. FYI, when u are selling units facing the PIE, the noise is the main topic the buyers will be talking about and prices will definitely be affected loh

When you try to sell next time, you will feel the pain. Buyers are so picky these days!