Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Is developer providing free shuttle service to mrt the 1st couple of years?
    With the high COE, shuttle service is going to be quite costly soon.

[QUOTE=vacanza]
    Quote Originally Posted by mshlin

all seems buying the bigger unit, anyone here bought the 1 bedroom unit?
    Here here 1+1

Quote Originally Posted by Astreal16
    Did anyone see the latest caveat in May? Someone paid 1,217psf for a 2BR, 6-10 floor. wow!
    How did you know its 6-10 floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    How did you know its 6-10 floor?
    it's stated in the URA caveat. there's an iphone app for it - check under transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Is developer providing free shuttle service to mrt the 1st couple of years?
    I recall them saying there's free shuttle for the first year to Bedok and Kembangan MRT station. Thereafter will be decided by the management committee.

Default house layout with full dimension

Can any1 tell me if the developer will give layout drawing with full exact dimension upon TOP/handover?

[quote=Akira Fudou][quote=vacanza]

Here here 1+1[/q

mine is stack 26

mine is stack 3

Can see the close proximity with the front blocks...

Can see the close proximity with the front blocks...
    Yeah it's awfully near to the front gate yeah.

Can any1 tell me if the developer will give layout drawing with full exact dimension upon TOP/handover?
    I would suppose they would... minimally when the keys are given otherwise how shop for furniture and lights.

Whats the pros Eu Habitat is having over Vacanza? I can see that their pricing is almost on par or more expensive given that it is a LH.

Whats the pros Eu Habitat is having over Vacanza? I can see that their pricing is almost on par or more expensive given that it is a LH.
    My guess is that comparatively, Eu Habitat has more amentities nearby. Also, FEO seems to price their developments higher. perhaps to cover for their marketing costs?

visited the haig road showflat over the weekend.. have to say the 3br showflat feels really cramped. finishings seem pretty average too...

it's stated in the URA caveat. there's an iphone app for it - check under transactions.
    it'a also available for android.
    now 48 units left.

Essentially, both Vacanza and EU are not near enough to amenities (MRT, Shopping centers, coffee shops, Grocery Stores). Gotta drive or else a living nightmare everyday.

My guess is that comparatively, Eu Habitat has more amentities nearby. Also, FEO seems to price their developments higher. perhaps to cover for their marketing costs?

Oh ya, Vacanza has a convenience store within itself. Anybody knows whether the same for EU Habitat?

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005
    Essentially, both Vacanza and EU are not near enough to amenities (MRT, Shopping centers, coffee shops, Grocery Stores). Gotta drive or else a living nightmare everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005
    Oh ya, Vacanza has a convenience store within itself. Anybody knows whether the same for EU Habitat?
    15 min to 20min Walking from shop / mrt. Even longer distance from my current to novena mrt. Headache if the condo convenient shop is not open. Need time to get use to the lifestyle like that. As my current place is too convenient to most of the places.
    No choice, have to accept it as i can't afford to own a property that is convenient,near all the amenities,full facilities and freehold. All property got the pros and cons.
    Luckily i'm ok with the quiet environment surrounding with private houses

Theres a 24hr ntuc and econ minimart at blk 110 lengkong tiga... i would said its 10mins away.

Sounds like a downgrade by location but upgrade in terms of quietness.

While walking seems to be a challenge, cycling may be an alternative transport to ammenities. Mentioned before that I rode a bicycle from east coast park to Vacanza. The most challenging is the hilly roads, switch to low gear and pedal hard.

Quote Originally Posted by vacanza
    15 min to 20min Walking from shop / mrt. Even longer distance from my current to novena mrt. Headache if the condo convenient shop is not open. Need time to get use to the lifestyle like that. As my current place is too convenient to most of the places.
    No choice, have to accept it as i can't afford to own a property that is convenient,near all the amenities,full facilities and freehold. All property got the pros and cons.
    Luckily i'm ok with the quiet environment surrounding with private houses

There's always cold storage online! heh. that being said, it's really one of the lowest psf for a freehold property. btw, found out that a 2BR(level 2) - 840sf costs $933 now. seems like the prices has gone up a little.

I checked and there are about 30 unsold units left, more than half are penthouses. the stacks facing the landed properties are only left with one PES unit at stack 8 and one level 2 at stack 6. the rest of the units are at stack 2 & 4.

I think the future Bedok North MRT will be nearer than Kembangan.

Does any1 know where the rubbish chute is located?
    Last edited by mshlin; 11-06-12 at 13:59.

Maybe next to the Tai Chi Lawn?

Is it really nearer to the Bedok North MRT? Seems pretty far away too...

Is it really nearer to the Bedok North MRT? Seems pretty far away too...
    I think crossing the bridge to Bedok Reservoir side, you need to walk 20-25mins at least.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    I think crossing the bridge to Bedok Reservoir side, you need to walk 20-25mins at least.
    u need to drive to live there otherwise it will be quite a nightmare walking in n out.
    alternative will b to cycle n lock up yr bicycle @ kembangan mrt station outside.

Theres always the shutter and feeder bus. 20mins frequency isnt that bad. Have to give n take for that lower price. Driving itself it a nightmare now given the high car prices

I would rather pay 1000psf for FH condo than 1400psf for LH condo in the Northeast. In the long run, I like the idea of leaving a property for my children.

I really like to see the Vacanza thread warming up. Let us keep this flame burning till TOP!

Theres always the shutter and feeder bus. 20mins frequency isnt that bad. Have to give n take for that lower price. Driving itself it a nightmare now given the high car prices

the feeder bus will take forever to come while the free shuttle is only provided for 1yr foc by developer..staying there is nice,the shortfall is the distance to the amenities. u will only feel it if u are staying there..
    take it from me cos i lived there for 21yrs...

not to talk down the project but i m just giving a realistic picture of how was it staying there...