Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Has the prices moved up since launch?
    Seems like prices are not moving so much in this areas nearer to the Kembangan MRT

Based on the caveat logged in URA.... There seemed to be a slight increased, im not really sure because the price of a 2nd level unit differ a lot from the one at the top level.

VACANZA @ EAST LENGKONG TUJOH Condominium 1 1,517,000 1,259 Strata 1,205 Apr-12

Not sure if this consider an increase in price. This is the psf i paid for my 1+1.

Default price

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Has the prices moved up since launch?
    Seems like prices are not moving so much in this areas nearer to the Kembangan MRT
    How much is psf for 1 bedder high floor unit?

Quote Originally Posted by vacanza
    I saw their recent advertisement, they seems to have discount for the left over units now. Don't whether they are still selling the 1 bedder unit now

Feel a bit regret to buy a unit here. It seems so many negative comments in this forum Worrying that this area no renting and selling value in future.
    I paid 1300 psf for 1 bedder unit at 11floor , is this consider in high price?

Feel a bit regret to buy a unit here. It seems so many negative comments in this forum Worrying that this area no renting and selling value in future.
    compare it with SH, KR, 18W, you will find yours the cheapest!

Human nature to say negative stuff and keep the compliments to themselves. Dont regret your purchase if you truly genuinely liked it when you bought it. If you love it, the value is priceless regardless wat others say, just like how I love my TODO Boys...regardless of the nice things the darling angels say...

That is right, no property is good or bad, there always people with different taste and afterall there sure to have other buyers who share the same taste and judgement as u who like this project. Other factors include the layout and surrounding facilities could be another factors to considers. End of the day, trust yourself and confidence of your judgement

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Human nature to say negative stuff and keep the compliments to themselves. Dont regret your purchase if you truly genuinely liked it when you bought it. If you love it, the value is priceless regardless wat others say, just like how I love my TODO Boys...regardless of the nice things the darling angels say...

Its the property within your reach (limit) i guess. Its the case for me anyway. But mine is for self stay so i dont really care about rental. Not so on capital appreciation as well. Im just praying interest rate still stay low as long as possible lol

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    Its the property within your reach (limit) i guess. Its the case for me anyway. But mine is for self stay so i dont really care about rental. Not so on capital appreciation as well. Im just praying interest rate still stay low as long as possible lol

Ya.I buy this for self stay too.

Ya.I buy this for self stay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    That is right, no property is good or bad, there always people with different taste and afterall there sure to have other buyers who share the same taste and judgement as u who like this project. Other factors include the layout and surrounding facilities could be another factors to considers. End of the day, trust yourself and confidence of your judgement
    Ya, i agree with what you said. Can't wait to see actual unit. Lol

Everyone has their own preference and well, constraints too. Im really looking forward to TOP, hopefully by end 2013.

The progress is very fast. Very fast when driving along PIE can see this beautiful project. anyway can see it built to the top and very soon removing the netting liao.

Ya, i agree with what you said. Can't wait to see actual unit. Lol

Hee envy that. Sianz mine TOP in End-2014,still long

Everyone has their own preference and well, constraints too. Im really looking forward to TOP, hopefully by end 2013.

beautiful project! love the sky bridge

Quote Originally Posted by price
    beautiful project! love the sky bridge
    ?? which project?

I think bro pu lai shi came back home all goggly that night after his HOT date...

they are clearing their ph now at slightly abv $1kpsf.

since they're selling on views for their ph, wonder how long can the south facing view last with so many enbloc sprouting up aro this vicinity. eg. levenue....

?? which project?
    this project has a sky bridge! from the drop off point to the main entrance

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc
    they are clearing their ph now at slightly abv $1kpsf.

since they're selling on views for their ph, wonder how long can the south facing view last with so many enbloc sprouting up aro this vicinity. eg. levenue....
    Last time they were so proud as not to give discounts...now they are having problems selling their condo...sigh

Quote Originally Posted by price
    this project has a sky bridge! from the drop off point to the main entrance
    My bad! Was talking about F valley! Wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    Last time they were so proud as not to give discounts...now they are having problems selling their condo...sigh
    only 14 typical units left. mostly noisy ones. now they trying to sell their ph.....

Today, I cycled from east coast burger king to Vacanza - only 15 mins.

Route - bk - bicycle bridge Marine parade - canal opposite VJC - canal opposite Telok Kurau (nice scenery) - kembangan Mrt - Jln Kmbagan - Jln lengkok satu - Vacanza.

Talked to the security guard and he told me developer aim to TOP by end 2013.

Hee envy that. Sianz mine TOP in End-2014,still long

Thats good. In line with my expectation

you must be cycling very fast!
    Anxious to see TOP by end 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005

Route - bk - bicycle bridge Marine parade - canal opposite VJC - canal opposite Telok Kurau (nice scenery) - kembangan Mrt - Jln Kmbagan - Jln lengkok satu - Vacanza.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven005

so walking may take an hour?
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    so walking may take an hour?
    Probably assuming the speed is about 9~10km/hr for cycling. I concur TK PCN is one of the prettiest

Can consider this <1mil, 3rm, FH beside TK PCN lol:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ywood-top-2014