Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Esparis. Anyone?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default Esparis. Anyone?

    Am wondering why nobody mentioned about this EC which has reached 5 yrs maturity. Had a look earlier and thought it is pretty decent with lots of amenities around.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    cos it's smacked right beside a tibetan monastery.....?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    But does it cause much commotion?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    i can't say for sure cos i don't live there, but if we infer that it's like any buddhist monastery, then it's crowded during the weekends with temple worshippers.

    i visited the showflat when it was launched initially but got turned off by this very reason.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    near temple etc no no for me too. can hear frequent chanting, get crowded, feng shui also no good.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Think depends on which block and unit. Been inside and was very impressed with the facilities: pool, tennis courts, Karaoke room, study room, billiard room, gym, etc

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    yes, depend on which block and unit. There are units facing the seashell park so u get full greenery for all the bedrooms and hall.

    Another plus point, it is quiet and unblocked

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29

    Default

    i live in the HDB right opposite Esparis. It is not extremely noisy there, well a few times in a year maybe get a bit noisy. The great thing about Esparis is that it has wet market, shop n save, 24 hours coffee shop x2, polyclinic, hdb office and police station within 5 mins walk.. loyang point and downtown east are within walkable distance, and even walk to mrt also takes no more than 25 mins. So location wise i think it is really not bad.. a few buses goes to pasir ris and tampines mrt, and even got bus 518 to orchard also.

    the exterior looks not bad also in fact. we went to view a few units as we were planning to upgrade to condo, the pool is nice, but the problem is with the interior, looks more like a DBSS, room size really quite small. And asking price is around 760k and above back in Sep for 3+1, now mostly above 800k+ with the launch of NV.. My parents commented that it looks more like a DBSS flat with facilities (since my sis got the 1st DBSS at tampines), the good thing about it is that it is already built so if we upgrade can move in immediately, and it is relatively new, only 5 years. But the price is the major concern cuz if i top up another 30-80k i can get Livia which is going to TOP soon or NV for better location and much better workmanship..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feliciacao
    i live in the HDB right opposite Esparis. It is not extremely noisy there, well a few times in a year maybe get a bit noisy. The great thing about Esparis is that it has wet market, shop n save, 24 hours coffee shop x2, polyclinic, hdb office and police station within 5 mins walk.. loyang point and downtown east are within walkable distance, and even walk to mrt also takes no more than 25 mins. So location wise i think it is really not bad.. a few buses goes to pasir ris and tampines mrt, and even got bus 518 to orchard also.

    the exterior looks not bad also in fact. we went to view a few units as we were planning to upgrade to condo, the pool is nice, but the problem is with the interior, looks more like a DBSS, room size really quite small. And asking price is around 760k and above back in Sep for 3+1, now mostly above 800k+ with the launch of NV.. My parents commented that it looks more like a DBSS flat with facilities (since my sis got the 1st DBSS at tampines), the good thing about it is that it is already built so if we upgrade can move in immediately, and it is relatively new, only 5 years. But the price is the major concern cuz if i top up another 30-80k i can get Livia which is going to TOP soon or NV for better location and much better workmanship..
    well, NV doesn't have a temple right beside it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feliciacao
    i live in the HDB right opposite Esparis. It is not extremely noisy there, well a few times in a year maybe get a bit noisy. The great thing about Esparis is that it has wet market, shop n save, 24 hours coffee shop x2, polyclinic, hdb office and police station within 5 mins walk.. loyang point and downtown east are within walkable distance, and even walk to mrt also takes no more than 25 mins. So location wise i think it is really not bad.. a few buses goes to pasir ris and tampines mrt, and even got bus 518 to orchard also.

    the exterior looks not bad also in fact. we went to view a few units as we were planning to upgrade to condo, the pool is nice, but the problem is with the interior, looks more like a DBSS, room size really quite small. And asking price is around 760k and above back in Sep for 3+1, now mostly above 800k+ with the launch of NV.. My parents commented that it looks more like a DBSS flat with facilities (since my sis got the 1st DBSS at tampines), the good thing about it is that it is already built so if we upgrade can move in immediately, and it is relatively new, only 5 years. But the price is the major concern cuz if i top up another 30-80k i can get Livia which is going to TOP soon or NV for better location and much better workmanship..
    Livia 3bedder cost about 1mil leh...whr got only top up 30-80k for same 3+1?? livia 100psf more at least....i will nvr buy Livia now for own stay....neverending construction and potential mozzie problems

    esparis not bad....better den whitewater and pricing psf both sama sama

    have u look into oasis and eastvale(best location in pasir ris)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29

    Default

    haha Livia 1mil liao huh, sorry i didn't really follow and i thought still can get around 900k...

    anyway i am sure NV can get 3 bedder below 900k so if Esparis is below 730k i think still reasonable, but if all above 830k like those 4 units i viewed in late Sept (one of them selling at 760k and within 2 days it was grabbed already), then really a bit high isn't it?

    I don't like pasir ris west side so i never consider Oasis. well don't like more because i've been staying at pasir ris east side for too long liao.. And i like Livia/NV location, if Oasis then i rather get Esparis liao since i am more used to that area.. we are getting for own stay not for investment, so we didn't really do much market research, just prefer a new condo at pasir ris..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    well, NV doesn't have a temple right beside it.
    haha that's SO TRUE!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feliciacao
    haha Livia 1mil liao huh, sorry i didn't really follow and i thought still can get around 900k...

    anyway i am sure NV can get 3 bedder below 900k so if Esparis is below 730k i think still reasonable, but if all above 830k like those 4 units i viewed in late Sept (one of them selling at 760k and within 2 days it was grabbed already), then really a bit high isn't it?

    I don't like pasir ris west side so i never consider Oasis. well don't like more because i've been staying at pasir ris east side for too long liao.. And i like Livia/NV location, if Oasis then i rather get Esparis liao since i am more used to that area.. we are getting for own stay not for investment, so we didn't really do much market research, just prefer a new condo at pasir ris..
    jus buy esparis.....heck care temple la.....got temple but got small park aso wat....nice and cosy....

    down there got more den 2 kopitiam...ard 4 i tink

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    jus buy esparis.....heck care temple la.....got temple but got small park aso wat....nice and cosy....

    down there got more den 2 kopitiam...ard 4 i tink
    haha i am not really bothered by the temple in fact since i stay nearby now anyway.. but the current Esparis owners are asking for a bit too high and that's why we are considering NV instead..

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feliciacao
    haha i am not really bothered by the temple in fact since i stay nearby now anyway.. but the current Esparis owners are asking for a bit too high and that's why we are considering NV instead..
    whats the psf for esparis now?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    whats the psf for esparis now?
    not 100% sure, back in Sept was about 640-730 psf i think, now maybe price go up liao, cuz my agent told me mos owners up their price to try their luck, since there are so many new launches of condos/ECs.. can't find 3+1 below 800k easily at esparis now..

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    221

    Default

    livia now is priced very high as it is near top (mid 2011).. NV also high

    correct me if im wrong, i believe oasis is priced lower than NV n Livia, and top is around end 2012.. oasis to date is not fully sold.. u can consider that..

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo
    livia now is priced very high as it is near top (mid 2011).. NV also high

    correct me if im wrong, i believe oasis is priced lower than NV n Livia, and top is around end 2012.. oasis to date is not fully sold.. u can consider that..
    i won't touch oasis. it's surrounded by hdb flats and the only amenity in close proximity is the pathetic elias point.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    i won't touch oasis. it's surrounded by hdb flats and the only amenity in close proximity is the pathetic elias point.
    quite agree here.. i also dun like the location of Oasis cuz i find pasir ris west side not as convenient as pasir ris east, lol..

    Oasis is definitely cheaper.. Livia is quite ex now.. NV is still very reasonable i feel.. haha..

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    221

    Default

    same feel.. oasis like sandwiched betw the midget elias mall n another hdb..

    i like it that livia sits on a huge parcel of land on its own.. per plot ratio is one the largest i heard.. but still have nv beside in future..

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    10,442

    Default Unit at The Esparis on auction for $950,000

    Unit at The Esparis on auction for $950,000

    EdgeProp Singapore

    January 20, 2022



    SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - A three-bedroom unit at The Esparis along Pasir Ris Drive 4 in District 18, was put up for auction for $950,000 ($802 psf) on Jan 19, but was unsuccessful, according to Edmund Tie, which is handling the auction.

    Edmund Tie has been appointed to manage the auction by the Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST) of The Esparis. This can happen when the MCST of a development decides to put a unit up for sale after the owner defaults on the monthly maintenance fees and sinking fund, according to Section 43 of the Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act.

    The 99-year leasehold property spans 1,184 sq ft on the fifth floor of the development, says Joy Tan, senior director, head of auction and sales at Edmund Tie. It comes with a yard and household shelter, and faces the tennis court, she adds.

    Read more at: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...auction-950000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •