Thread: Boutique apartments

Default Boutique apartments

There are a few small condo/boutique apt in the serangoon vicinity like isuites@tani, sanctuary@813 . Are these good to invest, stay at over 1,000 psf?

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    There are a few small condo/boutique apt in the serangoon vicinity like isuites@tani, sanctuary@813 . Are these good to invest, stay at over 1,000 psf?
    MM units largely depends on rental yield. unproven area for MM....i do come across some small apt fetching 1.8-2k for the 1bedders....u may use it as a guide

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    MM units largely depends on rental yield. unproven area for MM....i do come across some small apt fetching 1.8-2k for the 1bedders....u may use it as a guide
    i know this is the wrong thread

but do you know whats the real rental like for semi D , 4 bedrooms ..at serangoon gardens ?

landed rental varies alot even within the same area....largely depends on the condition.

very hard to say how much rental it can fetch wor

i notice landlords for landed will usually ask high rental....den slowly adjust their prices down.....most of the time 'view to offer'

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    landed rental varies alot even within the same area....largely depends on the condition.

very hard to say how much rental it can fetch wor
    my friend is abt to hit a semi d there pretty decent condition ...rebuilt 8 yrs ago but very well maintained

agent said it can fetch 9k a mth ...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Where is the location and the size of unit? A semi-d probably about 3000 sqft built-up area, doubt can get $9k /mth even in CCR.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    my friend is abt to hit a semi d there pretty decent condition ...rebuilt 8 yrs ago but very well maintained

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

realistically, 6-7k roughly based on ur info...4bedder, srgn garden, well kept

agt nvr so sure....always quote the highest rental achieved in tat area....ask the agt if cannot fetch 9k pm...any compensation anot?

best is to ask ur fren to flip thru classified/internet and view some of the landed rentals ard tat area....buy ppty cannot be lazy....groundwork vy impt

You can go streetsine.com to find out.
    I check for you .. semi-d in Sgn gdns got a wide range..
    but it seems lowest is $1.6psf and highest is $2.5sf, median seems to be $2psf.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Streetsine's rental data seems to have got some problem. Rental figures NOT correct for some condos that I checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by focus

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Streetsine's rental data seems to have got some problem. Rental figures NOT correct for some condos that I checked out.
    Like that ah.. means go newspaper and compile liao .. How come they don't have rental figures for landed in URA website.. Only got condo psf.

because its bo zhun!... not accurate at all... screw up the statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    based on the rental adverts in Propertyguru ... the asking rents range from 7k to 12k for 4 bedder 3500-4000 sqft built up ..

7-9k seems more realistic especially when the demand are from French and Aussie school families ...and there SO MANY landed in S Gdns ..