consist of 1, 2 and 2+study units

Sizes
    1 Bedroom: 484 sqft
    1 bedroom with Terrace: 484/668 sqft
    2 bedroom: 678/754 sqft
    2 bedroom with Terrace: 732/807/829/1012 sqft
    2+Study: 1206 sqft
    2+Study with Terrace: 1615 sqft

Calling for all investors!!! If you are looking for a great investment with high tenancy rate and good returns, then see no more but Dorsett Residences. A rare 99 years leasehold development in an excellent location in New Bridge Road just at the edge of Chinatown and CBD. The whole development concept consist of Hotel, Residential units and Commercial shops just on top of Outram MRT station. Comprising of only 68 residential units of 1, 2 bedroom and 2+Study, with optional hotel services, the project is designed to have a service apartment concept in mind for all its residential owners. This HOT development is definitely a sell out. Call us now to register your interest or cheque submission early before its too late.

A Location that is unbeatable just at the fringe of the CBD
    A fabulous development that will be prominent and valuable
    Excellent Modern Resort Design Facade with Hotel and Residences
    Ready service apartment concept with Hotel Services available
    Right next to Outram MRT Station, convenient accessibility
    Reasonable size units excellent for investment and rental
    Tons of Eateries and Shopping Amenities in the vicinity
    Literally just at the edge of Singapore Chinatown
    Just 5 mins walk to Singapore General Hospital and Medical Center
    Just 2 mins drive or 1 MRT stop to Shenton Way & Central Business District
    10 mins drive to Orchard Shopping Mall and Marina IR
    Beautiful panoramic unblock view to the surrounding
    Excellent descent size, efficient unit layout and facing
    Excellent High Quality Contemporary interior finishes with branded fittings
    Excellent High Tenancy location with good high rental yield returns
    Easy access to Major Expressway, ECP and CTE
    Developed by Reputable Developer

Please call Developer Sales Team at 6100 8090 for enquiries.

for preview registration, brochures and floorplans, please visit Dorsett Residences Here

Register yourself for all new projects updates and information in PropertyLaunch.sg - Your Singapore New Launch Property Resource and Info Site.
    Register yourself for all new project info and updates in Singapore
    www.propertylaunch.sg

looks nice

but when i see the map ... my immediate thoughts :
    bad fengshui ...

major road right in front
    flanked by Hospital
    flanked by police station

just personal thoughts

As Spore is gonna be aging population in the not too distant future..
    Near Hospital -> in case u got stroke.. heart attack.. very near... chances of survival higher...

As Spore welcomes more FTs, got gd and bad.. tat comes along with it..
    (Remember the Kallang slashing ...)
    Near Police Station -> Safe.. Super Safe... The police station will defer such attacks..

everything there is a price... so all depends on tat price...

Quote Originally Posted by smallant
    Near Hospital -> in case u got stroke.. heart attack.. very near... chances of survival higher...

Near Police Station -> Safe.. Super Safe... The police station will defer such attacks..

hahaha

then again .. the safest place is the most dangerous place ..

my friend used to stay in jelita .. very close to Rear Admiral ( envy backside?) Teo Chee Hean .. got guard standing outside ..

guess what ..his hosue got broken into ..

so wat kind of PSF u guys tink will be reasonable?

1bedder ard 1500psf will be vy tempting for me...only 1 stack of 1bedder facing heritage... but i tink may price from 1800psf up...if so, CBD studio will be a steal

If the far east project near TP MRT as a price guide, you are rite.. 1500 psf will be a steal then !
    But this is a small MM project.. facilities limited.. so maybe .. just maybe.. the price might be cheaper as smaller developer.. holding power also rather limited...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    so wat kind of PSF u guys tink will be reasonable?

1bedder ard 1500psf will be vy tempting for me...only 1 stack of 1bedder facing heritage... but i tink may price from 1800psf up...if so, CBD studio will be a steal
    my guess 1500 psf for 2-3 bedder

the Yin of the hospital + police station, negate the Yang of MRT station ..

Beacon is selling around 1200-1300 ? so my guess is 1500 MAX for 2-3 bedder ..

i am bad at MM units .. never keen , never follow , so wont guess

Not gd to stay near VIP.. They will rob u clean as no guards mah as compared to the other heavily guard one..

Also a lot of inconvenience... cannot talk tooooo loud.. cannot have big parties. cannot..... No pt buying landed or condos as a lot of limitation s..

Not gd to stay near VIP.. They will rob u clean as no guards mah as compared to the other heavily guard one..

Also a lot of inconvenience... cannot talk tooooo loud.. cannot have big parties. cannot..... No pt buying landed or condos as a lot of limitation s..
    cannot park you car outside ..

they scared you have car bomb ...

i always WONDER .. if our govt is so 'clean' and uncorrupt like they always sell themselves to be ..

why the need to have body guards ?

must have done something wrong before ,.and scared people take revenge on them, ..

picture show a decent sized pool...

the pool is shared with the hotel guest also rite...hmm...this project may not provide carpark lots as well

in any case...1500psf i will grab as total quantum ard 720-750k...not bad...but foresee a fierce balloting if really price at 1500psf.

mabe 1800psf, ppl will also grab like hotcakes?

I have no doubt whatsoever that they are clean.
    But how to achieve cleaner and cleanest.. tat is the question..
    Body guard is necessary as we live in a fast moving, competitive, highly stress out world.. with unstable people go burning people or slashing.. So do think they deserve some protection being public figure..
    End of the day... if they got slash.. everyone scare.. who wanna serve the public ? even if give u 10 mil.. you also might not want rite ?

I have no doubt whatsoever that they are clean.
    But how to achieve cleaner and cleanest.. tat is the question..
    Body guard is necessary as we live in a fast moving, competitive, highly stress out world.. with unstable people go burning people or slashing.. So do think they deserve some protection being public figure..
    End of the day... if they got slash.. everyone scare.. who wanna serve the public ? even if give u 10 mil.. you also might not want rite ?
    changing boundary of district when coming to election is not clean

hehe

Pros and Cons of this project

Pros -
    • Highly 'sellable", will be much in demand. If price is right, should sold out.
    • Near to MRT and at the fringe of CBD. If they place their entrance outside, better. If place inside, never mind, parking is expansive in CBD
    • Strong demand from those working at the Health Cluster there.
    • High potential gain (assuming price is right) if the white site at outram is sold and developed later.
    • Good for those first time investors to move in as overall quantum is lower.
    • Plenty of amenities within walking distance.. including red light Keong Siak Street. Give Geylang MM units some competiton.
    Cons -
    • Too near to Cross Junction... too noisy.
    • Low rise, no wind... very hot in town at night.
    • LH99
    • Common swimming pool with hotel?
    • Non exclusivity, hotel guess, resident etc may be mixed (but have to check out the actual arrangements there - beware)
    • Cannot rent to those who ply their *** trade as it is right infront of big brother.
    • Small development and half of it goes to Hotel? Shared hotel gym?
    • Possible high maintenance fees.
    • Parking lots may not be included.
    Pricing level

My guess is that it should be priced below FH MM units ($1500 and above) in D9,10,11 since it is LH 99. Otherwise not worth it if it is more than $1500. But it should be priced higher than FH MM units in D14, i.e. Lorong 25,28 etc and Cosmo's as location is much nearer to town, FH is not really that critical since govt can acquire it if they want to. LH99 is safer in the sense as it is more logical for their leases to expire instead of acquisition. But anythings goes also.

Ready investors waiting. Recent transactions at Pearl Bank and surrounding pte apts/condo may indicate that smart investors are switching their portfolio from old to new LH99. Sell out expected!

i have a friend who recently joined huttons as an agent (previously he was not an agent elsewhere). he said, "hospital and police station just around the corner plus points, amenities, how can don't buy? "

but this should be a sellout anyway. 1900psf indicative. bro proud and devilplate....1500psf is also i wish...but we can only dream on lah.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    looks nice

but when i see the map ... my immediate thoughts :
    bad fengshui ...

major road right in front
    flanked by Hospital
    flanked by police station

just personal thoughts

Near hospital is a deterrent point in the past but guess mind set is likely to change due to aging population.

Kallang slashing has got nothing to do with FTs. They are foreign workers. Foreign talent are those highly educated with employment passes. Those kallang bastards are holding work permit.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i have a friend who recently joined huttons as an agent (previously he was not an agent elsewhere). he said, "hospital and police station just around the corner plus points, amenities, how can don't buy? "

but this should be a sellout anyway. 1900psf indicative. bro proud and devilplate....1500psf is also i wish...but we can only dream on lah.
    WOW! if developer manage to sell out at 1900psf...den CBD studios currently hovering at 1800-2000psf will be a STEAL!

stay tuned!

if kena slash here still got time to walk over make police report first, then proceed to A&E dept

location good but be prepared for the profile of that area. Single male will enjoy the nearby amenities

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    if kena slash here still got time to walk over make police report first, then proceed to A&E dept

location good but be prepared for the profile of that area. Single male will enjoy the nearby amenities
    shd be attracting higher profile single male (still duno wat wud be the profile for those who rent those MM units in geylang)

rental wud easily cost 3k for 1bedder for current market. which means likely to see them find high class chicks as well

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    Near hospital is a deterrent point in the past but guess mind set is likely to change due to aging population.
    is likely to change again, if there is another outbreak like SARs. I don't think anyone would be silly enough to want to live near TTS hospital in 2003. You guys are talking silly.

but could maintenance fees be very high too becoz it is tagged to the hotel's concierge? what kind of nett rental yield are we looking at here?

shd be attracting higher profile single male (still duno wat wud be the profile for those who rent those MM units in geylang)

rental wud easily cost 3k for 1bedder for current market. which means likely to see them find high class chicks as well

but could maintenance fees be very high too becoz it is tagged to the hotel's concierge? what kind of nett rental yield are we looking at here?
    not sure about the fees etc ...most prob i will be praying developer can achieve a sell out at 1900psf

1500psf is my wishful thinking

1900 psf ???

then The Beacon at cantonment rd now 1250 psf is a bigger steal ?

1900 psf ???

somehow beacon prices have been suppressed...dunwan to comment too much...imagine CBD studios oredi surpass 1800psf and beacon only doing at 1200psf. cannot purely use psf as an comparison...we nid to based on total quantum and rental yield as well...too bad beacon do not have 1bedders...if not shd be achieving 1500psf oredi

at one stage, i aso feels beacon is undervalued in terms of psf..but after digging further....i nvr buy any

huttons will tell u different mah. beacon face the pinnacle of duxton monster for a view and like u said bigger units and not MM.

MM for this project = higher psf yet low affordable quantum. very hip with hotel (mini st regis ), right beside chinatown mrt. (beacon is just nice a tad far from tanjong pagar and chinatown mrt).

damn, if i continue to talk like this i will soon become a huttons agent. LOL.

1900 psf ???

perhaps beacon cud see a better rental and capital appreciation as pinnacle has completed...

but beacon not really near to MRT...more den 5mins walk definitely...either face busy roads or face behind with direct noon sun...plus no view...some can say better buy pinnacle! but goto wait 5yrs later

CBD studio is not cheap like 2009 (Please, you can never go back to Q1 2009 or 2005 level ever again. If that happens, chicken rice should sell at $1.50 in food court. So stop dreaming or whining).

But still, some projects are cheap at today's market. I don't want to name any projects but look for those that TOP within 6 months time. If rental is project at 3.8k average for studio, go calculate the yield. To me, anything more than 4% is good. Some in the market are project at 5%. Just for comparison, the damn risky mini bond yield is 5 to 5.5% only.

As for Beacon, I don't think need to dig too far. Just visit the site and you know why low psf.

somehow beacon prices have been suppressed...dunwan to comment too much...imagine CBD studios oredi surpass 1800psf and beacon only doing at 1200psf. cannot purely use psf as an comparison...we nid to based on total quantum and rental yield as well...too bad beacon do not have 1bedders...if not shd be achieving 1500psf oredi

at one stage, i aso feels beacon is undervalued in terms of psf..but after digging further....i nvr buy any

just a quick liner... left 80+ years of 99 year lease or so when launched... that's why it was sold at a discount earlier. Exact years I don't bother to remember.

wa, suddenly dining table becomes obsolete in 2bedders, i thought only applies for studios. Anyone knows what is the swinging thing that i circle in red?

in addition, what is that lined area outside the masterbedroom? no use area yet charged for the sq ft?

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai

wa, suddenly dining table becomes obsolete in 2bedders, i thought only applies for studios. Anyone knows what is the swinging thing that i circle in red?