Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Haig 162

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    I agree.

But this is neither katong nor east coast. It has neither seaview nor near ECP (eg: Silversea, Cote D'Zure or even Esta). And it has no MRT or shopping center within walking distance. Unless you regard katong shopping center as one. So pretty bad location with no amenties. Of course, you can always choose to walk 30 mins to 112 Katong.
    Er...what you have described is not accurate.

There is a lane besides Haig court that is accessible to Tanjong Katong road.

Just a less than 10 min walk and you can access all the eateries, shops, supermarket along Tanjong katong. Around 10 min walk also brings you to katong shopping centre.

So don't quite agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Er...what you have described is not accurate.

There is a lane besides Haig court that is accessible to Tanjong Katong road.

Just a less than 10 min walk and you can access all the eateries, shops, supermarket along Tanjong katong. Around 10 min walk also brings you to katong shopping centre.

So don't quite agree with you.
    Point by point:

1. Accessibility: haig road is defnitely not the most accessible road in D15. I dont live there, but i dont think there are any bus stops along the road. One has to walk to mountbatten road/ dunman road/ tanjong katong road to take a bus.

2. Food/ amenities: I guess you're partially right on this one. its walkable to tanjongkatong road definitely (via the small link road nx to haig court)- where lots of restaurants and coffee shops are. But if you're referring to shopping centres and up market stores, then no. its not within walking distance to parkway, and i dont think most ppl in the right mind will walk to I12 Katong unless they are very very free.

3. Area: not gonna be biased here. i think haig road is just on the sidelines of the best area in D15, that is, meyer/ amber. its just on the very edge of where the sky high property prices are gonna be. its not a bad place to live. but if i had a choice to buy somewhere outside meyer/ amber in D15, this wont be the place. reason being, not much is happening here. its boring. id rather go for St Patrick's road, for example, where there is so much potential for prices to go up. also, not to mention, its near a market/ bus stops/ hawker centre/ potential ERL station etc.

just my opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24
    Point by point:

1. Accessibility: haig road is defnitely not the most accessible road in D15. I dont live there, but i dont think there are any bus stops along the road. One has to walk to mountbatten road/ dunman road/ tanjong katong road to take a bus.

2. Food/ amenities: I guess you're partially right on this one. its walkable to tanjongkatong road definitely (via the small link road nx to haig court)- where lots of restaurants and coffee shops are. But if you're referring to shopping centres and up market stores, then no. its not within walking distance to parkway, and i dont think most ppl in the right mind will walk to I12 Katong unless they are very very free.

3. Area: not gonna be biased here. i think haig road is just on the sidelines of the best area in D15, that is, meyer/ amber. its just on the very edge of where the sky high property prices are gonna be. its not a bad place to live. but if i had a choice to buy somewhere outside meyer/ amber in D15, this wont be the place. reason being, not much is happening here. its boring. id rather go for St Patrick's road, for example, where there is so much potential for prices to go up. also, not to mention, its near a market/ bus stops/ hawker centre/ potential ERL station etc.

just my opinions.
    Until the new mall is completed at the corner of tanjong katong road and changi road..... then it will be more accessible to airconditioned malls. those old shops at tanjong katong complex cannot make it....

Quote Originally Posted by Simply East
    Until the new mall is completed at the corner of tanjong katong road and changi road..... then it will be more accessible to airconditioned malls. those old shops at tanjong katong complex cannot make it....
    That is One KM mall? from the map, it seems that Haig Road can directly access it, this will benefit Haig road residents.

http://katongregencyz.com/location-map/

Quote Originally Posted by economist
    That is One KM mall? from the map, it seems that Haig Road can directly access it, this will benefit Haig road residents.

http://katongregencyz.com/location-map/
    So much been said especially on the negative aspects of it! But on the contrary, the condo beside haig162 'haig court' is still very popular...
    People like this area for different reasons, maybe due to having many good schools around, or its surrounded by landed properties, less hustle n bustle around that area etc....

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    So much been said especially on the negative aspects of it! But on the contrary, the condo beside haig162 'haig court' is still very popular...
    People like this area for different reasons, maybe due to having many good schools around, or its surrounded by landed properties, less hustle n bustle around that area etc....
    Haig Court owners there very lame one la. Everywhere in D15 shooting beyond S$1800psf but they dun dare to ask higher. Just like last time when I was in D9, the Rivergate lame owners. Now then they start asking, too late liao the boat already left with me to D15 liao.

Haig 162 will only be attractive when the owners around this area are replaced with solid owners like me.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Haig Court owners there very lame one la. Everywhere in D15 shooting beyond S$1800psf but they dun dare to ask higher. Just like last time when I was in D9, the Rivergate lame owners. Now then they start asking, too late liao the boat already left with me to D15 liao.
    Haig court is quite old already mah! How to ask for high price?
    But its price is still stable,hovering around 1200 psf...

See that empty field beside Haig Court? That will cost more than 1200psf. Haig Court owners are GUNIANGS just like Rivergate ownets ! When I sell my 3 properties opposite Haig Court, the owners there WILL BANG THEIR BALLS.

Haig Court TOP is actually 2003/2004; not old. It's just that the design and the color makes it look old, but some people may just like it, different people different tastes.

Haig Court needs owners like you to uncover the hidden value... ha ha

See that empty field beside Haig Court? That will cost more than 1200psf. Haig Court owners are GUNIANGS just like Rivergate ownets ! When I sell my 3 properties opposite Haig Court, the owners there WILL BANG THEIR BALLS.
    wow u got 3 properties there? where exactly? u seem to be very rich

But from the outside, Haig 162 looks nice. That is the only good thing about it.

I am totally biased against inhumane 300+ sqft dog hole. But that is just me. Ignore me.

Location wise, I still say it is too far from MRT, shopping centers or any amenities with no seaview. I wouldn't want to pay 2k psf for it. It is ridiculous. Restaurants, after I see the map, I would say it is within walking distance. 112 Katong? No way. Unless you really love walking.

But from the outside, Haig 162 looks nice. That is the only good thing about it.

I am totally biased against inhumane 300+ sqft dog hole. But that is just me. Ignore me.

Location wise, I still say it is too far from MRT, shopping centers or any amenities with no seaview. I wouldn't want to pay 2k psf for it. It is ridiculous. Restaurants, after I see the map, I would say it is within walking distance. 112 Katong? No way. Unless you really love walking.
    You are right. But the present is not the future.

Quote Originally Posted by economist
    Haig Court needs owners like you to uncover the hidden value... ha ha
    Actually the lame Haig Court owners all driving, not like me. I sometimes drive my lamborghini only, but I prefer to walk.

Between Haig Court's left and the empty land, there is a small lane leading to Swee@Katong on the other side. Only took me 3 mins to cover the whole lane.

Many guniangs only focus on the eatery in Joo Chiat & the Dakota MRT but totally forgotten about the nice eatery in Tanjong Katong. Over there is also a bus stop that can lead directly to Parkway or Paya Lebar MRT. The bus ride took me only 8 mins the most if nobody flagging at all the bus stops.

Actually the lame Haig Court owners all driving, not like me. I sometimes drive my lamborghini only, but I prefer to walk.

Between Haig Court's left and the empty land, there is a small lane leading to Swee@Katong on the other side. Only took me 3 mins to cover the whole lane.

Many guniangs only focus on the eatery in Joo Chiat & the Dakota MRT but totally forgotten about the nice eatery in Tanjong Katong. Over there is also a bus stop that can lead directly to Parkway or Paya Lebar MRT. The bus ride took me only 8 mins the most if nobody flagging at all the bus stops.
    Last time many siaolangs in Haig Road reported seeing UFO above that empty plot of land and said they saw the aliens landed there.

Actually it was me flying my quadcopters there with my bodyguards la

watch:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLgRKw_8gFM

And if you can cross the road to the Goodman area from Tanjong Katong Post Office, you will find a very nice river ( canal ) from Laselle leading to Dakota condos.

This river has a very special memory for me, as I ever thought I saw a mermaid swimming there She was winking at me before she swim away and disappeared.

Every morning you can see all the ah pehs and lao aunties exercising along this DRAIN. Maybe the lkau ah pehs are using the excuse to hope to see the mermaid like me ?

You guys ever wondered why the East Coast big Splash never quite take off?

Answer: POPULATION IN D15 NO ENOUGH LA !

So how much do you think I should ask for if I want to sell?

So how much do you think I should ask for if I want to sell?
    For the current moment, you can ask S$1500psf. But let me remind you that someone is driving in and out of Haig Court in a BENTLEY everyday, so I cannot say for sure.

For the current moment, you can ask S$1500psf. But let me remind you that someone is driving in and out of Haig Court in a BENTLEY everyday, so I cannot say for sure.
    Wow, $1500, you are so optimistic...

你太看得起 Haig court 了。

你太看得起 Haig court 了。
    Last year when I said my Robertson is worth $1800psf, my neighbors also said the same thing as you. This year I sold it at more than $1900psf.

Just wait for my signal.

你太看得起 Haig court 了。
    In 2007, I told my agent that my Regalia in River Valley is worth $1.8M, he blinked his eyes and laughed at me.

Go URA and check the price now.

I AM THE ILLUMINATED, WHEN I SAY RISE WHERE , WHERE WILL RISE.

WHEN I SAY WHERE CRASH, WHERE WILL CRASH.

GOOD LUCK.

In 2007, I told my agent that my Regalia in River Valley is worth $1.8M, he blinked his eyes and laughed at me.

Go URA and check the price now.

I AM THE ILLUMINATED, WHEN I SAY RISE WHERE , WHERE WILL RISE.

WHEN I SAY WHERE CRASH, WHERE WILL CRASH.

GOOD LUCK.
    LANDED WILL CRASH MORE THAN 40% IN THOSE PLACES THAT HAVE OR-SIM (BLACKHEART) PEOPLE STAYING IN.

GOOD LUCK.

Agree with your view on Haig Court, it has no baywindow, no planter, no ridiculous bicycle-parking aircon ledge, so your S$1500 psf is actually equivalent to just S$1200 comparing to nearby projects like esta, one amber; still at a reasonable discount to them...

LANDED WILL CRASH MORE THAN 40% IN THOSE PLACES THAT HAVE OR-SIM (BLACKHEART) PEOPLE STAYING IN.

GOOD LUCK.

can u kindly high light to us where are the landed areas where black hearted people live ?

I disagree with your point on no seaview!
    Those stacks facing parkway parade's direction will have seaview for the higher floor units..I would say above #10 would be a safe bet!

Anyway better not say living in 300+ sq ft is inhumane for a single expat!
    In hk, 2 bedders 500+ sq ft apartments lives a family of 4 to 5 n it is considered the norm over there.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    can u kindly high light to us where are the landed areas where black hearted people live ?
    Good brother proud owner, dun need to worry about your landed la. Your landed will not be affected.

I was just cursing my own relatives' landed only.

WOAHAAHHEHEHEHEHH

I disagree with your point on no seaview!
    Those stacks facing parkway parade's direction will have seaview for the higher floor units..I would say above #10 would be a safe bet!

Anyway better not say living in 300+ sq ft is inhumane for a single expat!
    In hk, 2 bedders 500+ sq ft apartments lives a family of 4 to 5 n it is considered the norm over there.
    Actually hor, sea view or the new ERL is not the main selling points in D15. It is something else.....this something else I have not decided whether to tell yet or not.

Good Luck.

Actually hor, sea view or the new ERL is not the main selling points in D15. It is something else.....this something else I have not decided whether to tell yet or not.

Good Luck.
    why u always so secretive. dislike.
    hahahhaha