Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Haig 162

Of course. They stay in cages. 500 sq ft apartment is a luxury.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    I disagree with your point on no seaview!
    Those stacks facing parkway parade's direction will have seaview for the higher floor units..I would say above #10 would be a safe bet!

Anyway better not say living in 300+ sq ft is inhumane for a single expat!
    In hk, 2 bedders 500+ sq ft apartments lives a family of 4 to 5 n it is considered the norm over there.

IMO, rental demand will be weak for this project. I believe MM projects need to be close to MRT and preferably city fringe and/or CCR location.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    IMO, rental demand will be weak for this project. I believe MM projects need to be close to MRT and preferably city fringe and/or CCR location.
    Correct, that place is mostly for owners to stay, quite exclusive and very quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Actually hor, sea view or the new ERL is not the main selling points in D15. It is something else.....this something else I have not decided whether to tell yet or not.

Good Luck.
    Is it Fengshui?

Quote Originally Posted by economist
    Agree with your view on Haig Court, it has no baywindow, no planter, no ridiculous bicycle-parking aircon ledge, so your S$1500 psf is actually equivalent to just S$1200 comparing to nearby projects like esta, one amber; still at a reasonable discount to them...
    Yes, that's true. Out of the 1453sf, save the air-con ledge of approx 50sf, the rest are all practical useful space...

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Actually hor, sea view or the new ERL is not the main selling points in D15. It is something else.....this something else I have not decided whether to tell yet or not.

Good Luck.
    Share, share can?

Ooh.. Is that true?
    Did u actually find out or u were just assuming based on your own judgement?

I feel that if it's near mrt, you will be able to ask for higher rental.
    For this project with no mrt, the rental will be lower for sure.
    It's also for tenants with wants to live in katong area with a lower budget..
    If mrt is so important in katong, nobody will be renting seaview, esta n the soon to be completed shore residences etc.....

Ooh.. Is that true?

If mrt is so important in katong, nobody will be renting seaview, esta n the soon to be completed shore residences etc.....
    Seaview esta shore residences are served by many buses going to cbd. Way more superior than haig 162 bus availability.

Ooh.. Is that true?

Based on its softening rental asking price.

And the profile of tenants renting MM usually wants to be near mrt as they are budget conscious.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Seaview esta shore residences are served by many buses going to cbd. Way more superior than haig 162 bus availability.
    They are not MM projects.

And the profile of tenants renting MM usually wants to be near mrt as they are budget conscious.
    Rental there about 2.5k plus minus.
    Based on purchased price there @ close to about 500k during launch for the 1 bedder shoebox, the returns is about 6%...
    U judge yourself if it's good returns or not?

Rental for this project can get from 2k onwards. Not difficult.

But near MRT and budget conscious is false. Budget concious will go for HDB, then outskirt old condo. Those who get near MRT are those who can pay and want convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    Rental for this project can get from 2k onwards. Not difficult.

But near MRT and budget conscious is false. Budget concious will go for HDB, then outskirt old condo. Those who get near MRT are those who can pay and want convenience.
    Actually many expats take taxi to n from work..To them, our taxi fares here are still cheap compared to where they come from eg: Europe,japan n australia..
    Having mrt nearby is not really essential for some tenants.

HAIG 162 HAIG ROAD Apartment 15 RCR Freehold 1 600,000 366 Strata 11 to 15 1,639 Aug-13

another one transacted for $600k only somemore is high floor unit from 11-15..the one who bought at $680k will heart pain or not

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    HAIG 162 HAIG ROAD Apartment 15 RCR Freehold 1 600,000 366 Strata 11 to 15 1,639 Aug-13

another one transacted for $600k only somemore is high floor unit from 11-15..the one who bought at $680k will heart pain or not
    Duplicate posting...
    Last edited by fiat500; 05-09-13 at 12:44.

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post

In fact the seller should also be heart pain selling @$600k!
    Most likely not aware of latest transacted prices there or kept in the dark by the housing agent...
    Must be a not effective agent!

Size for size, units near MRT command 20 to 30% more rental.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Actually many expats take taxi to n from work..To them, our taxi fares here are still cheap compared to where they come from eg: Europe,japan n australia..
    Having mrt nearby is not really essential for some tenants.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    Size for size, units near MRT command 20 to 30% more rental.
    That's for sure in general, it goes without saying.

This condo looks nice but unfortunately the location sucks...But anyway, guess is still D15 so there will always be demand from suckers out there who want to upgrade to D15 from the outskirts like Pasir Ris, Balestier, Geylang etc

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    This condo looks nice but unfortunately the location sucks...But anyway, guess is still D15 so there will always be demand from suckers out there who want to upgrade to D15 from the outskirts like Pasir Ris, Balestier, Geylang etc
    this project also no mrt n amenities,why would they move from geylang or balestier? u must be out of your mind!

this project also no mrt n amenities,why would they move from geylang or balestier? u must be out of your mind!
    Cause D15 carries a higher status mah ! U mean u not aware of this ?? I am an agent for almost 15 years so I know what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Cause D15 carries a higher status mah ! U mean u not aware of this ?? I am an agent for almost 15 years so I know what I am talking about.
    D15 is huge..if it is in meyer rd,amber rd or tanjong rhu,than its justifiable!

D15 is huge..if it is in meyer rd,amber rd or tanjong rhu,than its justifiable!
    Sorry bro, Meyer is officially out of the prestige league of D15 due to its growing enclave from certain country.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    Sorry bro, Meyer is officially out of the prestige league of D15 due to its growing enclave from certain country.
    Ha ha ha ha ha... know what u mean..

But like it or not, it still command one of the highest psf in D15....

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503 View Post
    But like it or not, it still command one of the highest psf in D15....
    perhaps those belonging to the enclave will pay top $ for it. Not for me.

Every race n nationality has its own downside in behaviour n characteristics lah!
    U think that our own singaporeans are that good n noble? There are many out there selfish n inconsiderate also.

Every race n nationality has its own downside in behaviour n characteristics lah!
    U think that our own singaporeans are that good n noble? There are many out there selfish n inconsiderate also.
    Agree la, let's all stay as one happy family and dun quarel

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    Agree la, let's all stay as one happy family and dun quarel

my nephew has a unit along Meyer ... rented to the said nationality ...

I must say ... they are well educated , take good care of the unit, ... very nicely decorated and Don't cook dishes that many claim can stain the kitchen walls ...

Have u ever lived there? where do u live? i was born and bred in meyer/amber and i think its the perfect environment anyone could ever ask for.