Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Scotts Tower (D9, 103 years lease on freehold land, FEO)

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    No flashy car to attract agents anymore. Agents still entertain you?
    kekeke ya no more SLK but i drove my golf GTI they also entertain me leh...

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Must be your bod .
    So far my confidence level stops at River Valley showflats because I know I can afford them. Never ever been to any Orchard Rd showflats. No self-confidence

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Must be your bod .
    So far my confidence level stops at River Valley showflats because I know I can afford them. Never ever been to any Orchard Rd showflats. No self-confidence
    U still ok la....u hoot all the big big units in rv whereas i bio mm there nia.....

More den 2mio ppty i oredi feel shy shy

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Oh, u drive the gti?

Did u go for the gti35 party last nite?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Oh, u drive the gti?

Did u go for the gti35 party last nite?
    wanted to, but was on a date and the girl not interested...

they had some lunch event for public yesterday? got the invite but i completely overlooked it bcos it look very cheapskate like some IT show brochure haha ~

Quote Originally Posted by august
    they had some lunch event for public yesterday? got the invite but i completely overlooked it bcos it look very cheapskate like some IT show brochure haha ~
    anyway raining heavily and gets muddy etc

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    anyway raining heavily and gets muddy etc
    Those bros who signed up for the gti convoy on friday evening were quite unhappy as the event was not well organised.

Default Far East sells 34 units of The Scotts Tower, BT today

Units snapped up at average price of around $3,100 psf

(SINGAPORE) Far East Organization yesterday said that it has sold 34 units of its 231-unit The Scotts Tower at an average price of around $3,100 per square foot (psf).
    Prices for the District 9 property nestled at the intersection of Scotts Road and Cairnhill Road start from $1.94 million for a 624 sq ft one-bedroom small office, home office (SoHo) apartment.
    The 103-year leasehold The Scotts Tower is the first project to be rolled out under the Far East SOHO brand, which aims to provide a distinctive collection of modern, new-generation SoHo apartments in Singapore.
    Conceptualised by the Red Dot award-winning co-founder and principal architect of UNStudio in Amsterdam, Ben van Berkel, the 31-storey The Scotts Tower consists of one to three-bedroom apartments and four-bedroom penthouses, expansive landscaped gardens, sky terraces, penthouse roof gardens and other recreational facilities.
    Far East said that it will bring forward the official launch of The Scotts Tower to tomorrow (Dec 7) following the positive response to preview sales which started on Nov 25. A total of 34 units out of the initial 56 one and two-bedroom apartments released for the preview were snapped up.
    The developer has sold more than 1,000 SoHo apartments since 2004, when it launched Singapore's first SoHo development at Central, above Clarke Quay MRT station.
    Since then, it has also launched two other SoHo-style projects - The Tennery at Upper Bukit Timah and The Cape at Amber Road.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...01540,00.html?

Published December 6, 2011

Far East sells 34 units of The Scotts Tower

Units snapped up at average price of around $3,100 psf

By UMA SHANKARI

(SINGAPORE) Far East Organization yesterday said that it has sold 34 units of its 231-unit The Scotts Tower at an average price of around $3,100 per square foot (psf).

Hot property: Far East will bring forward the official launch of The Scotts Tower to tomorrow following the positive response to preview sales

Prices for the District 9 property nestled at the intersection of Scotts Road and Cairnhill Road start from $1.94 million for a 624 sq ft one-bedroom small office, home office (SoHo) apartment.

The 103-year leasehold The Scotts Tower is the first project to be rolled out under the Far East SOHO brand, which aims to provide a distinctive collection of modern, new-generation SoHo apartments in Singapore.

Conceptualised by the Red Dot award-winning co-founder and principal architect of UNStudio in Amsterdam, Ben van Berkel, the 31-storey The Scotts Tower consists of one to three-bedroom apartments and four-bedroom penthouses, expansive landscaped gardens, sky terraces, penthouse roof gardens and other recreational facilities.

Far East said that it will bring forward the official launch of The Scotts Tower to tomorrow (Dec 7) following the positive response to preview sales which started on Nov 25. A total of 34 units out of the initial 56 one and two-bedroom apartments released for the preview were snapped up.

The developer has sold more than 1,000 SoHo apartments since 2004, when it launched Singapore's first SoHo development at Central, above Clarke Quay MRT station.

Since then, it has also launched two other SoHo-style projects - The Tennery at Upper Bukit Timah and The Cape at Amber Road.

Lucky Buyers

just returned from the showroom.

there are 2 show flats now - one bedder and two bedder. pretty standard far east kind of design with the layout etc pretty similar to other FEO projects such as Seastrand, Eu Habitat, and the Waterfront series, but with an additional tinge of 'atas-ness'.

noted that the floor to ceiling is quite high at 3.4m, so you can always choose to have a loft design aka soho for your master bedroom. in addition, theres quite a big of bay windows seen in this project, a waste of space imho.

in a nutshell, this project consists of mostly 1-2 bedders. there are 3-4 bedders which are situated at the higher floors (26 onwards) but are currently not released.

i think this project suits those that want to buy a condo in prime district like orchard (not for stay but maybe for prestige or rental purposes), yet have a tighter budget to spend. the quantum here is definitely lower due to the size of the unit.

2k psf can consider

The showroom was quite empty when I drove by today...

The Sunday Times yesterday visited the showflats of five projects - one high-end, four mass-market - and found varying impacts from the new measures.
    Worst-hit was The Scotts Tower project at Cairnhill. Very few visitors were spotted in the showflat and those who came were outnumbered by agents.
    Developed by Far East Organization, prices for this high-end condo start at $1.94 million for a 624 sq ft one-bedroom apartment.
    The 231-unit development is in the prime Orchard Road district, which typically draws a bigger group of foreign buyers.
    Foreigners, who accounted for 19 per cent of all private residential property purchases in the second half of this year, now have to pay an extra buyer's stamp duty of 10 per cent.
    Permanent residents who buy a second and subsequent residential properties have to pay an additional 3 per cent stamp duty.