Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sail @ Marina Bay (D1, 99 years, City Developments Limited)

Than i think the best is to buy double bay residence at simei. Near singapore 4th uni, changi business park, changi airport and tourist hotel, expo.

Still left few units with prices quite low. High rental yield with many new facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    i dont hate the sail, i just think 2000 to 3000psf is overly-priced for the project. let me tell you, i wouldnt buy it even if it dropped to 1500psf coz not everybody likes the project. I like condos with greenery and exclusivity, not the sea, bay and lots of shopping around...

Mount everest?

i dont hate the sail, i just think 2000 to 3000psf is overly-priced for the project. let me tell you, i wouldnt buy it even if it dropped to 1500psf coz not everybody likes the project. I like condos with greenery and exclusivity, not the sea, bay and lots of shopping around...

Quote Originally Posted by tanumy
    Than i think the best is to buy double bay residence at simei. Near singapore 4th uni, changi business park, changi airport and tourist hotel, expo.

Still left few units with prices quite low. High rental yield with many new facilities.
    Look at agent posts like this one http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...bay-residences

How misleading. Check out his youtube. He calls DB as being in East Coast. Then he shows a bunch of flats and calls it City View. Then he zooms into the horizon for a sliver of sea and boats and calls it Sea View

LOL. agents agents, tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    Look at agent posts like this one http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...bay-residences

How misleading. Check out his youtube. He calls DB as being in East Coast. Then he shows a bunch of flats and calls it City View. Then he zooms into the horizon for a sliver of sea and boats and calls it Sea View

LOL. agents agents, tsk tsk
    Tanumy = Agent Joel???

Oh.. You mean that lame Condo with MRT track noise? Surrounded by HDB also? And you sure high rental yield? Simei all less than $3 psf. It's just normal 3-4% yield lor. Nothing close to 7% so how can you say it's high? And worse still, there won't be capital appreciation because it is a 99 years suburban surrounded by HDB and tons to track noise.

No need to say so much. A picture speaks a thousand words:

Attached Images Attached Images

Anyway, if I ever stay around that area (a big IF), I will buy at Tanah Merah or Kembangan instead. I mean that location is already cheap might as well spend a bit more and stay in somewhere which is private exclusive and no track noise. Tampines and Pasir Ris is HDB haven.

I liked both lah honestly. One smell sea, see city lights and go shopping, the other smell fresh air, see greenery and go for nice walk. I was just curious why so many people are slamming The Sail.

Yes it may be overpriced, but when I look at Centro, I don't know which is worse.

Sail is overpriced.. but not for long..

Centro is always overpriced, even in 2020. Property won't go up until 1200psf for that lousy location one.

Quote Originally Posted by tkc
    I liked both lah honestly. One smell sea, see city lights and go shopping, the other smell fresh air, see greenery and go for nice walk. I was just curious why so many people are slamming The Sail.

Yes it may be overpriced, but when I look at Centro, I don't know which is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Yee
    Sail is overpriced.. but not for long..

Centro is always overpriced, even in 2020. Property won't go up until 1200psf for that lousy location one.

aiyo dont speak too soon

scarly govt stop land sale ... then all chiong ...

in 2007 i had a conversation with a friend ..old man .. property investor...he told me soon 1000 psf will be base line for private condos ...

scarey or not ? its almost true now

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    aiyo dont speak too soon

in 2007 i had a conversation with a friend ..old man .. property investor...he told me soon 1000 psf will be base line for private condos ...

Haha, some old man.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    No need to say so much. A picture speaks a thousand words:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...1&d=1251188665
    Haha nice one..

that old man may be correct, but 10 years later at least. in the meantime, the cock condo in AMK and the prime condo The Sail are both overly priced. As for prices of condos 10 years from now, it is hard to say. those who pay less than 1kpsf for good RCR properties near mrt and less than 1500psf for good CCR locations can wait to reap decent profits in time to come. Those who paid more than 1200psf for whatever RCR/OCR and more than 2k psf for some low end CCR property (with low quality interior) are just waiting to get burnt or they are already burnt.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    aiyo dont speak too soon

Buy at simei near singapore 4th uni and changi business park. Double bay condo left few units. Low price and high return n rental. gr8 opportunity

Aren't you stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Aren't you stupid!
    shhh, don't feed the troll.

He has gone quiet... maybe it has been completely sold out...

I dread that day as he/she may come in and ask people to buy from the sub sale market.

You mean that track noise HDB condo?

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    He has gone quiet... maybe it has been completely sold out...

I dread that day as he/she may come in and ask people to buy from the sub sale market.

Default Wanted: Sail units for multiple purchase

Dear all,

My clients from overseas are coming to Singapore on Mid October to invest in private residential properties. Sail is one of their choice condo.

Their requirements are as follows:

1) 2 bedrooms or smaller;
    2) Regular shaped interior;
    3) Attractive pricing;
    4) Floor Plan required;
    5) Interior photos provided will be wonderful

Call me at +65-92993342 or email property details including floor plan & interior pictures to [email protected] before Thursday, 8 Oct 2009 3pm.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Dear all,

My clients from overseas are coming to Singapore on Mid October to invest in private residential properties. Sail is one of their choice condo.

Their requirements are as follows:

1) 2 bedrooms or smaller;
    2) Regular shaped interior;
    3) Attractive pricing;
    4) Floor Plan required;
    5) Interior photos provided will be wonderful

Call me at +65-92993342 or email property details including floor plan & interior pictures to [email protected] before Thursday, 8 Oct 2009 3pm.
    richard, u should go and f*** your m*****. Spoilt all the thread with you stupid f*** advertisement

Hi Richard, I have a 2 brm unit high floor facing sentosa. How much you wanna give me?

Hi Alan

I would like to know how much would you be expecting for the sale of the 2 bedrom unit at The Sail? Kindly call or SMS me for more details. Thanks.

SGD 1,750,000

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Shearer
    SGD 1,750,000
    cheap. personally i would wait for MBS to start marketing before i sell. they've re-commenced work on the site last week, which means it's just a matter of time before cheung kong starts selling it

How much you think then? 2,000,000 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Shearer
    How much you think then? 2,000,000 ?
    Dunno, peg to sentosa lor. Pre 7 was $2400 peak to $3200 new peak

Sail was $2400 peak.

I expect MBS to launch at about $3000.

Unlike sentosa which has much much more space to launch new properties, there are no more close-to-bay or bay facing land to launch a new condo anymore.

I think mbs will be launch after IR

Close source tell me 2H 2010.

sounds about right.

I think that prices will increase in several waves:

Wave 1: MBFC, central linear park, central promontory park, and MBFC underground retail completion

Wave 2: IR & MRT completion

Wave 3: Gardens by The Bay (Marina) completion

MBS might fit into one of the waves

Other minor completions include the Clifford Pier entertainment complex, Asia Tower, and the parks surrounding those on top of marina mrt

2010 will be a fun year

no ones knows

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    Close source tell me 2H 2010.
    Just nice for MBR TOP