Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Gold (D16, 99 years leasehold, FCL & FEO)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Is the showflat open on weekdays?
    yes ... if not how to sell

Quote Originally Posted by Victor14
    i agree with it... waterfront is still consider mass market in this economy.. but at the price tat the developers are pricing it.. from waves to key den to gold.. Based on BT it did shows from $700-$800psf (waves to $750-$850psf (key) den $950upwards (gold) it showing that they are starting to slowly market it as aupper-mid market.. so when the last phase of waterfront projects out.. who knows it might surge towards $1100psf.. so will they be consider mass market(prime price) in which i think it will happen... Juz my 2 cents of views..
    mentioned in the papers, they are holding the remaining blks for mrt announcement then the psf will BOOMZ.
    Gold mine for developers. haa

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    mentioned in the papers, they are holding the remaining blks for mrt announcement then the psf will BOOMZ.
    Gold mine for developers. haa
    bro.. this is expected.. their main goal is to make money.. wahhahaa...

Is the showflat open on weekdays?
    yes bro.. its open everyday... the only difference is how much discount given.. fri and sat was 12%.. sun becomes 11%.. now i believe should be ard 10%.. hope not so soon..

They are very sure the MRT will be there?

bro.. this is expected.. their main goal is to make money.. wahhahaa...

not only 1, maybe 2 stations

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    They are very sure the MRT will be there?

nxt time mass market condo will start from $1kpsf

yes bro.. its open everyday... the only difference is how much discount given.. fri and sat was 12%.. sun becomes 11%.. now i believe should be ard 10%.. hope not so soon..

hopefully they launch wfi by q1 next year ... so as to maintain the upward price momentum

i was looking at the MP 2008, if my guess is correct, the mrt is quite a distance from the development (>500m)

More info on the DTL-3 MRT station, pls look at WFW thread

hi bro based on the MP it do says that the station will be nearby.. haha

how is the sales so far?

hi bro based on the MP it do says that the station will be nearby.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    how is the sales so far?
    what i know is that after the weekend.. the sales had 'cool' down in the past 2 days... less than 10 units were sold after the weekend... think they will go all out on this coming weekend as well... hope the discount will maintain at 11% and not lesser than it..

what i know is that after the weekend.. the sales had 'cool' down in the past 2 days... less than 10 units were sold after the weekend... think they will go all out on this coming weekend as well... hope the discount will maintain at 11% and not lesser than it..
    anymore 1 or 1+1 available?

Considered poor performance for a mass market condo - maybe buyer's fatigue with so many Waterfronts? Or pricing not right? And 2 more launches ahead...

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...55140,00.html?

Published June 28, 2010

68 units sold at Waterfront Gold

Two of 5 blocks, or 150 units, of Bedok Reservoir condo released last Friday

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

FRASERS Centrepoint and Far East Organization have sold 68 of the 150 units for sale at the Waterfront Gold condo fronting Bedok Reservoir as of yesterday.

99-year leasehold: The condo, which has a total 361 units, is priced at $950 psf on average

These were units released by the developers last Friday.

The 99-year leasehold condo, which has a total 361 units, is priced at $950 psf on average.

Over 70 per cent of units sold were smallish apartments - one bedders, one bedroom with study units and two bedders.

Buyers were predominantly Singaporeans and there was a roughly equal split between those with HDB and private addresses. In absolute price terms, the cheapest unit sold was about $555,000, for a 581 square foot, one-bedder on the second level. Both penthouses released (about 2,000 sq ft each) were sold at an average price of about $1,025 psf or $2.1 million each.

While Waterfront Gold's sales seem tepid compared with launches earlier this year, Frasers Centrepoint Homes chief operating officer Cheang Kok Kheong said the outcome was 'within our expectation and quite remarkable given today's market sentiment'.

'We are testing the upper end of prices in the upgraders' market and because of the location and facilities, we are positioning Waterfront Gold as an upper-mid market condo rather than a mass-market product.

'For instance, we have a sky park with a dedicated express bubble lift and toilets in the development will have marble floors,' he added.

Mr Cheang also said the developers are offering two of the project's five blocks, or 150 units, as part of 'a deliberate attempt not to sell out the project'.

'We wish to sell progressively and keep the remaining three blocks until the location of the Bedok Reservoir Station on Downtown Line 3 is announced.'

Market watchers recall that during March/April, when home buying sentiment was stronger, developers used to achieve sales of about 300 units in the first weekend of a project's release.

Knight Frank managing director (residential services) Peter Ow attributed Waterfront Gold's sales result to a 'combination of challenging pricing and a slower market'.

Waterfront Gold is the third in a series of four condos that Frasers Centrepoint and Far East are developing on the former Waterfront View site.

Waterfront Waves was first released in January 2008 at an average price of about $750 psf, followed by the launch of Waterfront Key in July last year at $735 psf on average.

The developers have been raising prices in these two projects.

Waterfront Waves is now fully sold and the remaining 100-odd apartments at Waterfront Key are now selling at average prices of $850 psf for poolview units and $950 psf for reservoir-facing units.

anymore 1 or 1+1 available?
    i bedroom is totally sold out.. 1+1 1st 2 tower tat had been out on the 1st launch was fully sold out on last sun.. next 2 towers of 1+1 is still available.. but not open for sale yet.. but they are starting for cheque reservation.. in whichh i already got 3 cheques that had ask me to book for reservation. No committment though as the price for the new 2 towers of 1+1 is not being told but do have priority den.. u interested? i am not asking u for cheque but if u r interested pm me yr contacts n i will informed u few days before being put up for launch unless u wan to have priority in the selection..

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Considered poor performance for a mass market condo - maybe buyer's fatigue with so many Waterfronts? Or pricing not right? And 2 more launches ahead...
    anyway its been expected tat after the weekend the immediate weekdays will have more flies den sincere buyers... i believe its more on the selection available to them more than the pricing...

Just noticed Mr Funny has removed some of the same threads on WFG, good job admin!

its consolidated into 1. remarkable job!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Just noticed Mr Funny has removed some of the same threads on WFG, good job admin!

Went there during lunchtime today, #02-16 1+1 667sqft is still available at $663050. Being a Fraser property owner, I get an extra 1% discount which means I could buy at $655600.

Dunno if I should take the plunge or not, given the "worries" in the world economy now.

Went there during lunchtime today, #02-16 1+1 667sqft is still available at $663050. Being a Fraser property owner, I get an extra 1% discount which means I could buy at $655600.

Dunno if I should take the plunge or not, given the "worries" in the world economy now.
    Not the time to increase leverage my friend while US market is testing key support level. And what is the point of paying 1000psf to enjoy the noise of dozen of buses passing Bedok Reservoir Road everyday?

bro if i were u, i will wait for the 2 new stacks to be introduced so that u got more options in selections.. i believe this #o2 is last min ppl back out.. when the new stack being introduce u still have the 1% extra as a loyalty customer. Though the price by then will have a slight increase but u got the extra selection and nt binded by juz only 1 unit for u to choose..

bro if i were u, i will wait for the 2 new stacks to be introduced so that u got more options in selections.. i believe this #o2 is last min ppl back out.. when the new stack being introduce u still have the 1% extra as a loyalty customer. Though the price by then will have a slight increase but u got the extra selection and nt binded by juz only 1 unit for u to choose..
    But prices may go up! Just went to centro yesterday and prices went up to $1450 Liao! Unbelievable! Though was told 12% discount is possible. One tactic the developer is turning to.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    But prices may go up! Just went to centro yesterday and prices went up to $1450 Liao! Unbelievable! Though was told 12% discount is possible. One tactic the developer is turning to.
    Do you mean the centro at Ang Mo Kio?

so effectively, prices are still at launch prices mah. but sales seem to have ground to a halt "at the centro of life".

Yes, that cetro of life at ang mo kio. If you need ID on how to use the bay window and utilise the small space, I would recommend to visit their show room !

Yes, that cetro of life at ang mo kio. If you need ID on how to use the bay window and utilise the small space, I would recommend to visit their show room !
    i agree that prices will go up but its better to have more selection than die die only hv 1 unit for u to choose somemore its on the 2nd floor.. but centro i would say its far priced out of the window liao.. if i were to purchase i will but granduer 8 which is just a few steps down the road...

No new release this weekend?

No new release this weekend?
    Some of the projects that have VIP preview next week will have a pre-selection this weekend. One example is Leicester Suites.