Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38131415161718192021222328333843 ... LastLast

Thread: FLAMINGO VALLEY, FH

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    I am going down to see it again ...
    Also going to SH and some others.
    Must be open minded to good deals eventhough my chequebook is closed.
    Please do update the status when you are there? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Yes, the bull run is back now. For how long? I think it won't last very long if you look at the basis for the surge. I will confirm again when I visit the showrooms in the next few months and look at other indicators.
    Bull is back? I think Bull has come and almost gone. Bull is tired and running out of steam.

Buying for own stay is one thing. Buying for renting out is a different matter. Perhaps better to wait till 2015 when all the new launches have TOP'd, and we can get a clearer picture of the rental demand/supply in Singapore.

FV is more a development that people buy for own stay, so maybe that explains the sudden 'chionging' here?

Quote Originally Posted by boom
    I understand the units at #xx-81 is pretty good. But you must know that it is situated near the drain and tennis court. Smell and noise? Anyway, have you looked at the units at #xx-61. What do you think of them?
    Covered drain surrounds almost the entire development.

Covered drain can be smelly meh? I actually haven't seen any smelly drains in Singapore!

Agree that tennis court can be noisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyhead
    Bull is back? I think Bull has come and almost gone. Bull is tired and running out of steam.

Buying for own stay is one thing. Buying for renting out is a different matter. Perhaps better to wait till 2015 when all the new launches have TOP'd, and we can get a clearer picture of the rental demand/supply in Singapore.

FV is more a development that people buy for own stay, so maybe that explains the sudden 'chionging' here?
    It is a small bull run. Confirm have bcoz even resales n subsales have picked up. The monthly sales from Jan to Mar, plus my visits to showrooms led me to e conclusion. Pp chiong FV bcoz recent 99LH exceeds its psf easily, n this is FH with v large land. Fear factor is at work.

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    I am going down to see it again ...
    Also going to SH and some others.
    Must be open minded to good deals eventhough my chequebook is closed.
    how about the other projects like seahill and the new ones in D19

Yup defo Seahill

Quote Originally Posted by price
    how about the other projects like seahill and the new ones in D19

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Please do update the status when you are there? Thanks.
    Approx 135 units left. Showrooms seems quiet, but maybe because I went on a weekday.

Agent tells me that the developer will be removing the stamp duty rebate soon. Not sure if that's another sales tactic?

Approx 135 units left. Showrooms seems quiet, but maybe because I went on a weekday.

Agent tells me that the developer will be removing the stamp duty rebate soon. Not sure if that's another sales tactic?
    Among 135 units, how many belongs to the exclusive units that face the mature garden?

Quote Originally Posted by mkl22
    funny... FV has been selling for so long... why suddenly everyone start to chiong for it.
    SENTIMENT..thats what its all about u chiong to buy i see i chiong...somebody see me they also chiong..so thats what its all about...

#81 is further than #37 from tennis courts but #37 is on upper stack so starts at level 5 above tennis courts whereas #81 is same level as the court.

#61 & #67 are not bad.

#28 & #39 also not bad.
    i was offered 01-81 after 01-61 sold and i found 01-67 a bit X...BUT NO way i going to get a unit facing pool/tennis court/playground/bbq pit ANYTHING where people gather...from my PERSONAL experience after living in a PC on the ground floor that kind of FACING SUCKZ BIG TIME>..

anyway i always believe if its yours its yours...so i will just move on who knows maybe the buyer of 01-61 might sell his unit in 4 years time...

Among 135 units, how many belongs to the exclusive units that face the mature garden?
    A LOT i bet...actually if u go into the showroom there is A BIG board with all the units and those that are SOLD got a marking any bro going can u snap a PHOTO of that board and upload...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    i was offered 01-81 after 01-61 sold and i found 01-67 a bit X...BUT NO way i going to get a unit facing pool/tennis court/playground/bbq pit ANYTHING where people gather...from my PERSONAL experience after living in a PC on the ground floor that kind of FACING SUCKZ BIG TIME>..

anyway i always believe if its yours its yours...so i will just move on who knows maybe the buyer of 01-61 might sell his unit in 4 years time...
    Why face pool ground floor sucks? People passing by keep playing with your doggy and feed it rubbish when you not looking is it?

Surprisingly not that many. Maybe 10-15 units left in block 468. Even then, not all of them face the garden.... all the dual-key units face block 470. The remaining stacks there are all the small-3 bedders. If you are looking for mid-size, they are not in this block.

Oh by the way for the record i been to so many show flat but FV is the only one that i never throw away the BIG GREEN brochure BOOK that shows all the layout and info......the other condos one all in DUSTBIN...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Why face pool ground floor sucks? People passing by keep playing with your doggy and feed it rubbish when you not looking is it?
    you get teenagers/kids jumping screaming on saturday afternoon i tell U NIGHTMARE....all depends on the kind of crowd but if i paying 1.5 Million for an APT i want PEACE...of course got some advantage can see chio bu in bikini thats nice...

you get teenagers/kids jumping screaming on saturday afternoon i tell U NIGHTMARE....all depends on the kind of crowd but if i paying 1.5 Million for an APT i want PEACE...of course got some advantage can see chio bu in bikini thats nice...
    Would your preference change once/when you have human kids of your own?

Surprisingly not that many. Maybe 10-15 units left in block 468. Even then, not all of them face the garden.... all the dual-key units face block 470. The remaining stacks there are all the small-3 bedders. If you are looking for mid-size, they are not in this block.
    i was offered 01-22 thats NEXT to the show flat at 1.324 mill with 9% discount and SD rebate...BUT i did my viewing almost before they close at 7pm...when leaving i went to back of unit facing the garden wah...REALLY hair stand..

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Would your preference change once/when you have human kids of your own?
    hmm i got TWO monkeys of my own...ENOUGH..noise in my house..

depends on the condo and crowd la. Mine most of the time bo lang one. the most people i ever saw was 5-6. condo size about 200units

depends on the condo and crowd la. Mine most of the time bo lang one. the most people i ever saw was 5-6. condo size about 200units
    agree thats why i said from My PERSONAL experience...once at night got fight at the pool....a group of pai kia teenagers smashed things up......security also useless one...

i was offered 01-22 thats NEXT to the show flat at 1.324 mill with 9% discount and SD rebate...BUT i did my viewing almost before they close at 7pm...when leaving i went to back of unit facing the garden wah...REALLY hair stand..
    9 % for u to sembahyang everyday....; not enough ..! Why show flat close so early. Most project show flat close like 9pm and later if got viewers

so radha08, where to next? looks like FV is no more for you...

Nothing new within 1km of FV ley.

or try Elliot sub-sale?

I am still a firm supporter of Flamingo Valley.

so radha08, where to next? looks like FV is no more for you...

Nothing new within 1km of FV ley.

or try Elliot sub-sale?
    ya damm sianz...now looking at resale around here villa marina......expensive 99lh...park east...VERY VERY run down...bayshore...CRAZY price...neptune court/lagoon view...DAMM OLD...dunno la..

ya damm sianz...now looking at resale around here villa marina......expensive 99lh...park east...VERY VERY run down...bayshore...CRAZY price...neptune court/lagoon view...DAMM OLD...dunno la..
    Elliot : just TOP, big big patio for your dog

hmm i got TWO monkeys of my own...ENOUGH..noise in my house..
    Haha ok plus outside become surround sound liao

no such thing as cheap and good la. if good then the price also very good. i guess since you like the area, there isn't much choice for freehold.

1. FV
    2. park east
    3. Fernwood
    4. Ocean Park? a little further.
    5. Finland Gdns
    6. Eastern Lagoon? a little further also.
    7. crescendo
    8.hacienda
    8. elliot

thats it.. with the exception of elliot, the rest all more than 15years old. and ocean park, hacienda and eastern lagoon lagi older.

How abt East Coast Residence? Actually there are a lot of freehold projects better than this project. Why buy one next to cemetry and no MRT? Walk up the slope from main east coast road oso tiring...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    9 % for u to sembahyang everyday....; not enough ..! Why show flat close so early. Most project show flat close like 9pm and later if got viewers
    Not too late.. neighbours are waking up

Mandarin Garden ? Fernwood ? St Pat area ?