Thread: Resale-JUST TOP New Devt @ River Valley Vicinity 2/3Bdrm - 9061-9884

Default Resale-JUST TOP New Devt @ River Valley Vicinity 2/3Bdrm - 9061-9884

JUST TOP Brand New Development
    in River Valley (Prime District 9) Vicinity
    ====
    2bdrm - Approx 968sqft
    3bdrm - Approx 1431sqft
    Freehold
    28 Stry High
    Swimming pool
    Gym
    Basement Carpark
    Sky Landscape Garden
    Jacuzzi pools
    ====
    Viewed of IR/Marina
    Near Orchard Shopping Belt
    Near CBD/IR
    Near major highways
    Good Investment
    ====
    View Today with me.
    Immediately can rent the unit out.
    IDeal for Investment
    ====
    Roger Tan - 9061-9884

So is providing the name of the project so difficult for you?

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators, 27 April 2010 3.01 pm
    So is providing the name of the project so difficult for you?
    River Valley Grove.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    River Valley Grove.
    This project I know...Riveria Gardens.....You mean this is just TOP building. I thougt the design like HDB Maisonette 10 years ago....haha...how much is it looking btw? Some more green colours...."o" BIAN right....and very little glass treatment big balcony cladding features etc. these are necessary for a prime building design in a prime location....though I would say the location is pretty excellent around a quiet cul-de-sac besides leonie hill road....where across the road leonie parc view are selling TOP like $2700 psf and Lippo's enbloc grangefold site new launch 1/2/3/4 bedrooms average $2500 psf for 99 years LH.

how much psf?

Quote Originally Posted by denverusa
    how much psf?
    2 bedrooms 11th floor onwards, from $2100 psf
    3 bedrooms 11th floor onwards, from $2000 psf

Note all units below 11th floor are sold and all units above 20th floor are sold...something like that....told by marketing agent there.

IMHO ...

Other than the colour ...

This project is really quite nice ... it has an implicit open area right outside your unit, which, I believe when all have moved in, NO ONE will ever use it except your family.

So in fact, this is the buy 1,000 sqft, get 100 sqft FREE condo!

Clever developer who totally understand Singaporean's mentality ... but then, your neighbours may be Singaporeans with THAT kinda mentality ... but no worries, you wont see them in your own private area.

10th floor and below had been earlier sold to an indonesian family and friends who know each other. i am not sure if units above 20th floor are sold or not yet released.

i think the project is quite nice. the interior is also very "green", in line with their environmentally friendly theme. Price a bit hard to stomach considering not much of a view.

Quote Originally Posted by saab
    2 bedrooms 11th floor onwards, from $2100 psf
    3 bedrooms 11th floor onwards, from $2000 psf

Note all units below 11th floor are sold and all units above 20th floor are sold...something like that....told by marketing agent there.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    10th floor and below had been earlier sold to an indonesian family and friends who know each other. i am not sure if units above 20th floor are sold or not yet released.

i think the project is quite nice. the interior is also very "green", in line with their environmentally friendly theme. Price a bit hard to stomach considering not much of a view.
    Facade and facilities r terrible...So green....and the pool color also green....like algae color to me.

However, interior/layout is above average. Agts claim that buyers can actually 'fence' up the outdoor sky terrace...if u were to include tat, den 2kpsf looks ok lor..hehe

when i went there months ago, the pool was still empty so din notice the colour hee. agree that facade looks dated. hmm...can fence up the "corridor" meh? but since every unit has one, i guess its alright. but must assign PES value to it and not normal psf to calculate that value. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Facade and facilities r terrible...So green....and the pool color also green....like algae color to me.

However, interior/layout is above average. Agts claim that buyers can actually 'fence' up the outdoor sky terrace...if u were to include tat, den 2kpsf looks ok lor..hehe