Page 36 of 122 FirstFirst ... 61116212631323334353637383940414651566166 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 3638

Thread: The Minton (D19, 99 years leasehold, Kheng Leong)

Haa haa most probably after 6 months nobody use the worlds anymore

Just like most condo, after a while nobody use the facilities

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Haha.. Cannot like that say leh.. Then 8 Courtyards people will say they got 8 yards, so divide out 50 units per yard? I think clubhouse is a problematic one esp if want to book for functions.. They only got 1 function room or more?
    I saw the model at the showflat they got function rooms 1 & 2. Also, was told that the badminton hall doubles as a huge function room as well. But, that would be quite hard to book.

Badminton hall also likely venue for the 1000 people AGM. Dunno got good buffet food anot?

I bet the 20m heated pool will be packed most of the time by the ah peks and aunties wanting to soothe their aching backs.

And because they retire liao can go there 3-4 times a day...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    I bet the 20m heated pool will be packed most of the time by the ah peks and aunties wanting to soothe their aching backs.

And because they retire liao can go there 3-4 times a day...
    Yes.. the heated pool would be a favorite gathering spot for morning dips too and when the weather is getting chilly like at 8pm??? 20m may be too short!!! Also for those visitors who wants to dip in the pool so they visit their relatives or friends staying there!!! Hahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Yes.. the heated pool would be a favorite gathering spot for morning dips too and when the weather is getting chilly like at 8pm??? 20m may be too short!!! Also for those visitors who wants to dip in the pool so they visit their relatives or friends staying there!!! Hahaha!!!!
    20m sure not enough. it will be everybody's favourite spot.....they should change design and lengthen to 100m.

dun forget the hot sping onsen also...one for male one for female.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    dun forget the hot sping onsen also...one for male one for female.
    are they going to mineralise the hot spring water?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    20m sure not enough. it will be everybody's favourite spot.....they should change design and lengthen to 100m.
    to be honest....not many heated pools around in condos...i will make an excuse to visit my friends in minton just to try this out

and to play badminton too yeah

3 worlds is indeed attractive but the only drawback is the huge number of residents. Sigh! Not sure how tight security can be with some 2000 to 3000 residents moving in and out of the guardhouse daily? Plus the initial renovation works with contractors moving in and out, etc. Its gonna be like so so insecure? Busybodies can just sneak in easily amidst the chaos and confusions? Hmmm... cause for concern?

can give more than 1 unit when visiting and the guards would have a hard time calling.

I'm visiting uncle A in world A - phone check = not in

I'm visting auntie B in world b - phone check = not in

I'm visting my friend C in world c - phone check = not in

I'm....

After 3 times, security guard fed up and say u write down your particulars and go in, go in pls.

I'm a housing agent, dropping flyers. BTW, chinese saying on 3 worlds = heaven, current world and Hell. So u have hell among them.

Maybe they should do like airport like that, issue boarding pass and must go through body scan and bag scan haa haa....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Maybe they should do like airport like that, issue boarding pass and must go through body scan and bag scan haa haa....
    All the best to the security guards... no rest for whole day... minus card holders, if there are 30 contractor vehicles and another 150 visitors a day moving in and out, I'd not want to work as Minton security guards man... maybe their resume will look super impressive... if you can survive as a minton security guard, you can most certainly survive anywhere...

All the best to the security guards... no rest for whole day... minus card holders, if there are 30 contractor vehicles and another 150 visitors a day moving in and out, I'd not want to work as Minton security guards man... maybe their resume will look super impressive... if you can survive as a minton security guard, you can most certainly survive anywhere...
    like this... either no guards or no checks.. owners must use side gate and must open the gate for visitors.

guards will guard the guard house only and ensure that the cars dun knock it down.

Like that, Interlace (1070 units) and D'leedon (1714 units), how?

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    they have inter racial harmony activities and tea later

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    The guards should lim kopi together to share tips and be a shoulder for each other!!!

easy... install mrt gates using ezy link card or equivalent. Can liao.

Car must have transponders.

Visiting cars, vehicle IU must be key-in by owner prior to visit.

ERP like scan car vehicle IU for auto entry through gantry

so easy right? Technology. Room for improvement areas.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    easy... install mrt gates using ezy link card or equivalent. Can liao.

Car must have transponders.

Visiting cars, vehicle IU must be key-in by owner prior to visit.

ERP like scan car vehicle IU for auto entry through gantry

so easy right? Technology. Room for improvement areas.
    Still need to monitor how many visitors inside the visiting car entering leh!!! If contractor bring in 10 workers then exit with only 9, security guards still think they are doing a fantastic job then ... scanning IU still not enough lah!!! Then must also exchange for visitor's pass otherwise residents wait scared of unauthorized intruders??? Then call police!!! Sigh!!! Must improve technology with these considerations too!!!

Still need to monitor how many visitors inside the visiting car entering leh!!! If contractor bring in 10 workers then exit with only 9, security guards still think they are doing a fantastic job then ... scanning IU still not enough lah!!! Then must also exchange for visitor's pass otherwise residents wait scared of unauthorized intruders??? Then call police!!! Sigh!!! Must improve technology with these considerations too!!!
    hahah tough problem.

must go for biometric scanning solutions.

Biometric passport reader haa haa...same as airport.

1st 1bedder subsale?

THE MINTON HOUGANG STREET 11 Condominium 1 658000 700 Strata 940 May-2011

Anyone know if the 2 bedders are fully sold?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    hahah tough problem.

must go for biometric scanning solutions.
    Hahaha! Biometric scanning now causing severe traffic jams at both causeways and many are very unhappy so its gonna be a problem if implement in Minton too! Hahaha!

Hahaha! Biometric scanning now causing severe traffic jams at both causeways and many are very unhappy so its gonna be a problem if implement in Minton too! Hahaha!
    Different standard, won't happen in SG lah. Ours is going to use facial recognition in addition to finger print.

Hahaha! Then Minton will be the first condo to install such a sophisticated system lah!!! Who'll bear the cost? Developer or the residents?

Anyone know if the 2 bedders are fully sold?
    I don't think so. This project has alot of 2 bedders, 337 units of them.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Minton too many units liao.. 5000 people sharing facilities.. Condo is meant to let owners feel exclusive, but when 5000 people are sharing something, "exclusivity" is lost..
    funny that u mention this. Exclusive is defined by how many units in a developement? In the first place its funny to think that pple are looking for exclusivity in hougang to begin with. i always though pple buy OCR condos for better and relatively safer living environment and to be near their parents?

The most exclusive is landed. You control yourself who can come in

Some condo implement that for gym already. Minton need very good and tight security system to manage it's exclusivity. People factor also important. Guard need a big team and must be well trained. Also need to patrol more frequent so that people don't misbehave.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    funny that u mention this. Exclusive is defined by how many units in a developement? In the first place its funny to think that pple are looking for exclusivity in hougang to begin with. i always though pple buy OCR condos for better and relatively safer living environment and to be near their parents?
    Exclusivity in condo lifestyle living is the 80s and 90s concept when the 5Cs were hot discussion topics. Today, HDB upgraders are buying condos for every sort of reasons, from staying near parents to staying near schools to buying a lifestyle to staying near children to buying a retirement home, etc. So both also right.

In fact, the word exclusive implies less crowd, quiet environment, etc so number of units does play a role on that and there are exclusive condos in Hougang! Your definition of exclusivity might veer more towards that of CCR where its decorated with porsh and uniqueness, a class above the rest. Slightly different understanding from ours lah!!! But both also correct definition!