Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035 ... LastLast

Thread: MRT in D15 *eastern region line

Hi guys
    What I predicted last year (version 1) has been realigned with more soil data collected. So far line after bayshore is very much different from Ver 1. I think they r trying to align track between Bayshore n Changi Business Park w Bedok station in between

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Yup seems like it, just that the area around the bus interchange is so sparsely populated and the middle of nowhere.
    If you see the master plan 2008 there will be a new road thru the forest area. I'm sure it will be developed sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by mkl22
    If you see the master plan 2008 there will be a new road thru the forest area. I'm sure it will be developed sooner or later
    I guess so, it will be interesting to see where the Bedok South Station will be. There will be impact on the appts lining south of Upp East Coast Rd.

There is a possiblity that the track may surface after passing Bayshore but not sure where. Not having a station but having track run by your property will definitely put a damper on its price.

Quote Originally Posted by levittdub
    There are quite extensive soil testing at Kew Gate.
    Drove by that area today. Didn't see any soil testing. Where exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur
    Wondering where will the stations be after the marine parade, Siglap area... Anybody have more realiable info on Bedok South, Bayshore and upper east coast possible stations locations?

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Wondering where will the stations be after the marine parade, Siglap area... Anybody have more realiable info on Bedok South, Bayshore and upper east coast possible stations locations?
    there is a nice piece of land directly opposite temasek secondary school my guess is that something might come up there...like an mrt station...hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur
    Seen in the pic below:

"A" was where the soil tested was conducted early last week. It's just behind the bus-stop. The area is now covered with gravel stones.

"B" is where the soil testing is being conducted at this moment. Directly opposite the entryway into Bedok Camp.

The line is taking shape, the question is where the stations will be located.

Seen in the pic below:

"A" was where the soil tested was conducted early last week. It's just behind the bus-stop. The area is now covered with gravel stones.

"B" is where the soil testing is being conducted at this moment. Directly opposite the entryway into Bedok Camp.
    doubt anything might happen there...surrounded by landed housing and population not very much unless govt got plans to tear down bedok camp and come up with something there

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    doubt anything might happen there...surrounded by landed housing and population not very much unless govt got plans to tear down bedok camp and come up with something there
    Yah, chances are low... but with the MRT you sometimes never know.

Your favoured place (opp Temasek Sec) looks like a strong possibility for a station.

Btw, URA has indicated land sales in Bedok South but did not specify exactly where. There is some speculation that it could either be opposite Temasek Sec or the triangular plot of land beside Bedok Court.

Yah, chances are low... but with the MRT you sometimes never know.

Your favoured place (opp Temasek Sec) looks like a strong possibility for a station.

Btw, URA has indicated land sales in Bedok South but did not specify exactly where. There is some speculation that it could either be opposite Temasek Sec or the triangular plot of land beside Bedok Court.
    i stay at the hdb blk next to temasek pri more than 20 years...that area very nice...be nicer if there is an mrt station there.... ..thats why i neber sell till now...

Seen in the pic below:

interesting a closer look at the master plan indicates site reserved for education opposite the soil testing are marked A....hmm so maybe possibility of station thereabouts...well lets keep guessing till the announcement comes....you wake up one morning look at straits times headlines and it will be there thats how the authorities work...super silent...

The land sales is at triangular plot beside Bedok Court.

Seen in the pic below:

Hey, thanks for marking down the exact spots. Spot A should be near kew green, not kew gate. I think the whole stretch has great potential. I think the station should be near Temasek pri. The rest could be tunneling tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by tkc2263
    I am pretty sure FG will soon be on en bloc trail again...

Land size very "biteable"....

My 2 worth..
    Hi bro, this news just in. I just got info from my sources that Finland Garden was unsuccessful with the resolution to go enbloc. I think the vote for was only 12%.

Hi bro, this news just in. I just got info from my sources that Finland Garden was unsuccessful with the resolution to go enbloc. I think the vote for was only 12%.
    Thanks...but only 12%..thats a surprise.

I would have thought it should garner more than 80% to embark on the en bloc trail.

I actually viewed a 1324 sq ft, 3rd floor unit beginning of this year, asking price was $1.3m, about 982 psf.

It was tenated to a PRC couple and a child. The wife was sleeping and refused us to view the master bedroom. So in the end, if cant view, then forget about it. Also on the way up to the unit, there were bcycles positioned at the staircase landings, so its a hassle having to walk around these bikes.

In the end, I believe this unit was sold in March for $1.25m about $944 psf. Subsequently a larger unit, 1475 sq ft was sold in June for $1.78m, thats $1475 psf!!!

Now with this no go, maybe prices will moderate...

Another chance to bite???

Thanks...but only 12%..thats a surprise.

I would have thought it should garner more than 80% to embark on the en bloc trail.

I actually viewed a 1324 sq ft, 3rd floor unit beginning of this year, asking price was $1.3m, about 982 psf.

It was tenated to a PRC couple and a child. The wife was sleeping and refused us to view the master bedroom. So in the end, if cant view, then forget about it. Also on the way up to the unit, there were bcycles positioned at the staircase landings, so its a hassle having to walk around these bikes.

In the end, I believe this unit was sold in March for $1.25m about $944 psf. Subsequently a larger unit, 1475 sq ft was sold in June for $1.78m, thats $1475 psf!!!

Now with this no go, maybe prices will moderate...

Another chance to bite???
    Meanwhile, nearby Ocean Park could only manage 30% previously.

Being an old development, the condo by-laws are generally disregarded, residents anyhow renovate and put up different designs for window grilles, sliding doors...etc. Bicycle and junk all over the stairway. This can be good or bad depending on what you want.

However, I think most residents are quite happy there and there is a resistance to sell or enbloc. Its comfortable to stay and easy to rent, what's not to like.

Always on a lookout. Good luck!

Sorry for the error....the psf should be $1207psf and not $1475 psf..

Meanwhile, nearby Ocean Park could only manage 30% previously.

Being an old development, the condo by-laws are generally disregarded, residents anyhow renovate and put up different designs for window grilles, sliding doors...etc. Bicycle and junk all over the stairway. This can be good or bad depending on what you want.

However, I think most residents are quite happy there and there is a resistance to sell or enbloc. Its comfortable to stay and easy to rent, what's not to like.

Always on a lookout. Good luck!
    Yes, always on the lookout..

The project in mind must ne "bite sized" like FG and not mega ones like Ocean Park, Mandarin Gardens, Bayshore Park.

We now await the fate of Laguna Park, said to be in negotiations with an interested party that reportedly did not "trigger' at the reserve price.

Sorry for the error....the psf should be $1207psf and not $1475 psf..
    still!! 1275psf for finland is a little too high. i was considering this place as well. but walk up la..... and too few units for me. i like at around 100-200 units, so more people to spread the maintenance costs but yet not too many to be over crowded.

Not too many FH properties around siglap area. Park East is not too bad but it is way too far in. Flamingo is new with bay windows and balconies which i do not like. Have not seen crescendo though.

Default Soil test in front of psb

Major soil test in front of pub! It should be there for a few days as temp tent is built around the test equipment.
    What does it says?

Default Soil test in front of psb

Major soil test in front of pub! It should be there for a few days as temp tent is built around the test equipment.
    What does it says?

Default Jackpot to psb and coralis owners!

The prices of these properties will definitely go up!

Marind parade statn is there. It an open secret, already price in.
    Meyer and Telok kurau statn also open secret.
    Whether there a statn in silver sea , that not sure.
    the statn location at upper east coast more unsure.
    All priced in already., in my view.
    The location of the exit , that another big question.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wong
    The prices of these properties will definitely go up!
    current prices alrdy factored in for the mrt..

pity the upcoming suckers who gonna to buy this story..

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    In stock market, buy on rumours, sell on news. Yes, most developments have price in MRT factor. When eventually the actual stations are revealed, some developments where hype has been created will be dampened in the short term if actual station location is not close enough, whether they will recover and continue uptrend in tandem with market will depend...

MP, Meyer and telok kurau stations im quite certain.
    Care to inform us what SilverSea station are you talking about? Never heard of that one...

I Meant what is not know is whether there a statn at amber loop, near to silversea,

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale
    MP, Meyer and telok kurau stations im quite certain.
    Care to inform us what SilverSea station are you talking about? Never heard of that one...

I Meant what is not know is whether there a statn at amber loop, near to silversea,
    There will be one station at Meyer and one station at Amber. These are heavily populated private residential areas. Just look at Amber alone u can gauge how many new developments sprucing around that area. They did soil test near Chinese Swimming Club a couple of months back with a temp tent set up.

Far East does not invest heavily in a particular location if its not sure about future prospects for the area. The mrt will be built underground. There will be 2 exits. One exit/entry will be near the roundabout at Amber and the other near to Parkway Parade. The MRT station will be right in the middle.

Next after that station will be one near Marine Parade HDB area.

This is what I am aware of. Where I got the info no need to ask.

You seem very certain of what you're saying. However, if you go some pages back, you can see us discussing about this issue.. where we reached a conclusion about where the Amber station might be.

We actually think it's at the Tanjong Katong Road park, which lies in btw the landed properties of Jalan Seaview and the Amber condos. A forumer calculated the distance between the possible stations and found that this location lies equidistant from the Meyer station before and the Marine Parade station after. The possibility of 3 exits also came up - one at the park itself, one near CSC, and the last one at big splash on the opposite side of the ECP. The actual station however, will lie underground.

You suggested that the Amber stations is underground with one exit at the roundabout, and one "near parkway". Since the Marine Parade station will ALSO be at parkway, and likely have numerous exits in all directions, wouldn't it already serve the customers at/residents who live near parkway?

I'm not trying to dispute your information but what do you think of this theory we have come up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    There will be one station at Meyer and one station at Amber. These are heavily populated private residential areas. Just look at Amber alone u can gauge how many new developments sprucing around that area. They did soil test near Chinese Swimming Club a couple of months back with a temp tent set up.

Far East does not invest heavily in a particular location if its not sure about future prospects for the area. The mrt will be built underground. There will be 2 exits. One exit/entry will be near the roundabout at Amber and the other near to Parkway Parade. The MRT station will be right in the middle.

Next after that station will be one near Marine Parade HDB area.

This is what I am aware of. Where I got the info no need to ask.