Thread: Help needed! Need advice from experts. II

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Default Help needed! Need advice from experts. II

Dear experts,

I have a little problem here. I hope some of you guys can provide me with some suggestions.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

How can I get rid of "tanumy"?

How about everyone cooperates to totally ignore his posts? By responding to his silly comments, it will signal that his words have impact and his comments matter to forumers, which will inturn enbolden him to post more of those shit. If he gets alienated and ignored, he will feel stupid posting shit and hopefully will result in him giving up trying to make his presence felt. If he succeed in getting on your nerves, then he wins and you lose .

haha

Quote Originally Posted by greenhorn
    How about everyone cooperates to totally ignore his posts? By responding to his silly comments, it will signal that his words have impact and his comments matter to forumers, which will inturn enbolden him to post more of those shit. If he gets alienated and ignored, he will feel stupid posting shit and hopefully will result in him giving up trying to make his presence felt. If he succeed in getting on your nerves, then he wins and you lose .

he doesnt get on my nerves
    in fact i find it all quite funny ~~

Quote Originally Posted by greenhorn
    no i will continue to curse that idiot whenever i see IT!!!! if IT like to be curse n f*ck by everyone........by all means. if tat idiot find it painless to provoke people.......i don find it painful to continue cursing tat stupid idiot......

haha

tanumy is the guardian angel of Double Bay Residences who helps to sing praises and protect the reputation of DBR.

In fact, I suggest that every condo should have it's own guardian angel to protect the condo against false firesale rumours and fake auctions.

Similarly, stalingrad acts as a guardian angel for Casabella.

No wonder there are no false rumours of firesale auctions of Casabella.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Fake lah, times are good now why sell so cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Dear experts,

I have a little problem here. I hope some of you guys can provide me with some suggestions.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

How can I get rid of "tanumy"?
    I am no expert but he has pissed me enough. Been too patient with him and kind words and kind advices fell on deaf ears (Donkey ears). No more Mr nice guy to him and the DBR thread.

Whenever he posts something related to DBR at non DBR threads, such as "BUY DBR, BUY D18 etc" I will post a negative post at his HOME BASE. He is allowed to POST those at his DBR thread only.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=7132 (DBR thread)

The other DBR owners, please excuse me. I am against TANUMY only. Please feel free to join me to attack his home base at DBR thread or subsequent related threads.

I will start the count now! * evil *

Quote Originally Posted by august
    he doesnt get on my nerves
    in fact i find it all quite funny ~~
    You know it's not kind to make laugh at the mentally ill

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    I am no expert but he has pissed me enough. Been too patient with him and kind words and kind advices fell on deaf ears (Donkey ears). No more Mr nice guy to him and the DBR thread.

Whenever he posts something related to DBR at non DBR threads, such as "BUY DBR, BUY D18 etc" I will post a negative post at his HOME BASE. He is allowed to POST those at his DBR thread only.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=7132 (DBR thread)

The other DBR owners, please excuse me. I am against TANUMY only. Please feel free to join me to attack his home base at DBR thread or subsequent related threads.

I will start the count now! * evil *
    Just fired the first salvo.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=929

I already wrote to admin about his spamming and non-contributions. No action taken.

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    I already wrote to admin about his spamming and non-contributions. No action taken.
    Same here.. did that ages ago and that explains my reaction. Normally I would just ignore.

Anyway on second thoughts.. I should not be doing that. You are one of the innocent buyer. So sorry to talk bad about your beloved DBR. I don't mean it. His actions seems to have quiet down but he can always come back again with his nonsense.

I don't give him a nick The Asshold And Ultimate Moron 4 You for nothing.

So sorry again and I will just ignore him from now on and leave DBR thread alone.