Thread: Drag Me To Hell

Default Drag Me To Hell

Ask your loan officer to watch this movie before getting your loan approved. You'd be darn happy you did.

MOVIEmeter:
    Up 12% in popularity this week. See why on IMDbPro.
    Director:
    Sam Raimi
    Writers (WGA):
    Sam Raimi (written by) &
    Ivan Raimi (written by)
    View company contact information for Drag Me to Hell on IMDbPro.

Release Date:
    4 June 2009 (Singapore)

Genre:
    Horror | Thriller

Tagline:
    Christine Brown has a good job, a great boyfriend, and a bright future. But in three days, she's going to hell.

Plot:
    A loan officer ordered to evict an old woman from her home finds herself the recipient of a supernatural curse, which turns her life into a living hell. Desperate, she turns to a seer to try and save her soul, while evil forces work to push her to a breaking point.

Ha..ha.. Not a bad movie just ending could have been better.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Ask your loan officer to watch this movie before getting your loan approved. You'd be darn happy you did.

MOVIEmeter:
    Up 12% in popularity this week. See why on IMDbPro.
    Director:
    Sam Raimi
    Writers (WGA):
    Sam Raimi (written by) &
    Ivan Raimi (written by)
    View company contact information for Drag Me to Hell on IMDbPro.

Release Date:
    4 June 2009 (Singapore)

Genre:
    Horror | Thriller

Tagline:
    Christine Brown has a good job, a great boyfriend, and a bright future. But in three days, she's going to hell.

Plot:
    A loan officer ordered to evict an old woman from her home finds herself the recipient of a supernatural curse, which turns her life into a living hell. Desperate, she turns to a seer to try and save her soul, while evil forces work to push her to a breaking point.

Been released quite some time back... something like a revenge on a loan officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    Been released quite some time back... something like a revenge on a loan officer.
    Yeah just got to see it and instantly thought every property investor should watch hahaha. Or rather, intro the banker to watch.

Yeah just got to see it and instantly thought every property investor should watch hahaha. Or rather, intro the banker to watch.
    You never know ..... live upright and morally and sleep in peace. I was hoping that the ending is not what it is. The one to die should be the older one since she appears to be too evil for my comfort.

You never know ..... live upright and morally and sleep in peace. I was hoping that the ending is not what it is. The one to die should be the older one since she appears to be too evil for my comfort.
    Well, thing is the young one COULD HAVE given her an extension but she chose not to, due to the perceived untidiness, low life etc of the gypsy woman. Her 'whim' resulted in lost of a _home_ for the gypsy so it does in a way weigh more heavily as a 'sin'... anyway I think the film was made by someone who was rejected financing hahahaha....

eeeks... condorich got up at 4+am to drag sm1 to hell?

eeeks... condorich got up at 4+am to drag sm1 to hell?
    LOL, I was just have a sleepless night, most probably due to being pissed off by one unethical agent. Now I just play along pretending I don't know what is going on behind my back, quite a sad thing to the lady agent thinking I am a greenie and I had her all her moves correctly predicted. I may be young but not naive. Had time to give a piece of advice to ocoloco97.. and maybe had save them from HELL!!!!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=89978

You are early too.

LOL, I was just have a sleepless night, most probably due to being pissed off by one unethical agent. Now I just play along pretending I don't know what is going on behind my back, quite a sad thing to the lady agent thinking I am a greenie and I had her all her moves correctly predicted. I may be young but not naive. Had time to give a piece of advice to ocoloco97.. and maybe had save them from HELL!!!!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=89978

You are early too.

Rookie and unscrupulous agents always pissed me off. I turn it into something constructive by getting back at them and beating them at their own game - it does not only make me immensely happier but also teach them a valuable lesson where it hurts!

Agents who perform always get rewarded above and beyond their standard commission. Eg. every additional 10K in sale price offer 1K comm extra that kind.

Hey, if agents were trained all the time that they are like 'running their own business', I am running my own business as well by rewarding the employees who perform and negatively reinforcing those who doesn't or play punk!

Freakonomics is a good read to understand real estate agents' incentives and motivations.

Rookie and unscrupulous agents always pissed me off. I turn it into something constructive by getting back at them and beating them at their own game - it does not only make me immensely happier but also teach them a valuable lesson where it hurts!

Agents who perform always get rewarded above and beyond their standard commission. Eg. every additional 10K in sale price offer 1K comm extra that kind.
    Then if you are the buyer, how do you incentivize the seller's agent?

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by sleek, 11 April 2010 10.28 pm
    Ha..ha.. Not a bad movie just ending could have been better.
    It's quite an entertaining movie. We watched it on a cruise ship last December.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Then if you are the buyer, how do you incentivize the seller's agent?
    Good question: to that I offer similar 1% to the agent to work hard for me to lock in the very competitive (read low) offer.

Good question: to that I offer similar 1% to the agent to work hard for me to lock in the very competitive (read low) offer.
    That's why don't give any exclusive deals. Don't give in to low ballers. No room for their extra 1% or 2% more. All from you by stating your reserve price throughout the deal, which is set at a slightly higher level for slight negotation, say with 5% range.

Make your property a open listing. Give 1% commission, agents will co-broke themselves at 0.5% and 0.5%, 0.7% 0.3% also possible (just an idea) (one for Seller agent and one for Buyer agent) if the need be.
    Last edited by Condorich; 13-04-10 at 05:56.

Quote Originally Posted by urban
    Freakonomics is a good read to understand real estate agents' incentives and motivations.
    Thanks for the tip urban

That's why don't give any exclusive deals. Don't give in to low ballers. No room for their extra 1% or 2% more. All from you by stating your reserve price throughout the deal, which is set at a slightly higher level for slight negotation, say with 5% range.

Make your property a open listing. Give 1% commission, agents will co-broke themselves at 0.5% and 0.5%, 0.7% 0.3% also possible (just an idea) (one for Seller agent and one for Buyer agent) if the need be.
    I have only ever once engaged exclusive - and that's when I was doing my first sale as a newbie back in 2006. True enough the agent didn't manage to hit my target only until few days to the expiry. I eventually settle on my direct buyer albeit about 20k lower. It's a matter of pride and 'what is fair' I guess.