Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 611162126313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1449

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    you should have UP another $1 to get her unit!
    Haha Brother Mastrix, I also wish I can have such a nice view as her unit! But my budget is tight $100K difference in purchase price is to much for me.. I squeezed all my savings for the downpayment but I am happy with my humble unit. Haha..

In the days leading up to my purchase, I read through all the pages of the Tree House thread and its one of the reason why I made a final decision. I have been researching for a almost 1 year but nothing beats hearing from the owners. I would like to thank all members of the Tree House thread for contributing all the useful information and beautiful photos and progress of the construction, and even side by side comparison of Foresque and TH. It is very useful and informative Its a push factor for me to buy and be part of you all.

Hope to make more friends and neighbours. Cheers.
    Last edited by woodgreen; 25-11-12 at 13:11.

Quote Originally Posted by woodgreen
    Haha Brother Mastrix, I also wish I can have such a nice view as her unit! But my budget is tight $100K difference in pricing is to high for me.. I squeezed all my savings for the downpayment and I am happy with my humble unit. Haha..

In the days leading up to my purchase, I read through all the pages of the Tree House thread and its one of the reason why I made a final decision. I have been researching for a almost 1 year but nothing beats hearing from the owners. I would like to thank all members of the Tree House thread for contributing all the useful information and beautiful photos and progress of the construction, and even side by side comparison of Foresque and TH. It is very useful and informative Its a push factor for me to buy and be part of you all.

Hope to make more friends and neighbours. Cheers.
    welcome.

Have you join the TH close group? if not, add me (Mastrix Mastrix) as your friend in FB, I will invite you to the group.

btw...Sister Melissa here, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    welcome.

Have you join the TH close group? if not, add me (Mastrix Mastrix) as your friend in FB, I will invite you to the group.

btw...Sister Melissa here, my dear.
    Hi Sister Melissa! I am also sister. We can go gym together next time. Haha.. I just added Tree House as a friend. Are you the administrator?

Hi Sister Melissa! I am also sister. We can go gym together next time. Haha.. I just added Tree House as a friend. Are you the administrator?
    Just send a PM to you.

By the way, anyone happen to know the estimated maintenance fees for 861 sqft unit?

By the way, anyone happen to know the estimated maintenance fees for 861 sqft unit?
    If I not wrong, it depend how many share value is given to your unit, should be 6 for your case. I will upload share value info to the close group for your info.

Thanks dearie

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi. Is it possible to have 2 bedder at 600-700kSGD?
    Parc Vera, few months back

Dear all, the transaction is high floor and fully unblocked. Me and my friend each bought a unit at the same time. She bought high floor fully unblocked and mine is mid floor and also unblocked Her price is $100K more than mine. But her view is splendid
    Which project and the price... Very sad to tell u .. My friend bought a unit 2 floor higher than me his price is $120k cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Which project and the price... Very sad to tell u .. My friend bought a unit 2 floor higher than me his price is $120k cheaper
    I thought usually higiher floor, the pricing usually goes up?

I was expecting this ...for the 3rd time.

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    Haha Wat to do for own project wt slash price.. They kill own forest first.. May be next week they may place their price lower to fight es ..

I only buy the project for less than 5 month and they slash price and I alway wanted to buy blk 103 instead 107.. The agent even can tell me can see mbs and Singapore flyer from my bedroom .. How can it be, block by blk 105 lay...

I only buy the project for less than 5 month and they slash price and I alway wanted to buy blk 103 instead 107.. The agent even can tell me can see mbs and Singapore flyer from my bedroom .. How can it be, block by blk 105 lay...
    You can never be sure cannot see MBS and flyer till you see for yourself at TOP...maybe can see part of the banana...also shiok. Anyway u should be contented with Upper Pierce reservoir view. I want also cannot afford.

...you should start a FR FB, maybe some buyer might have access into the construction site....

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...you should start a FR FB, maybe some buyer might have access into the construction site....
    One way is to hook up a construction worker and pay for a good service. He may be able to help.

Few months back, I was at Zheng Hua park on top of Chestnut Ave road, I met a Chinese Malaysian construction worker in charge of pouring cement on FR. He told me the rate of concrete construction was one level per week. Based on my calculation then, the concrete frame should complete by end Oct 2012 but till now still not finish. I should hv asked him whether can see banana from blk 107...

One way is to hook up a construction worker and pay for a good service. He may be able to help.

Few months back, I was at Zheng Hua park on top of Chestnut Ave road, I met a Chinese Malaysian construction worker in charge of pouring cement on FR. He told me the rate of concrete construction was one level per week. Based on my calculation then, the concrete frame should complete by end Oct 2012 but till now still not finish. I should hv asked him whether can see banana from blk 107...
    ...think most of the blocks almost there at the top, TH folks would like to see FR development in a more finished state before they move in....less noise and dust....but gotta bear with ES for the next 2-3 years...

Wow than I got prepare the money for the payment very fast

...think most of the blocks almost there at the top, TH folks would like to see FR development in a more finished state before they move in....less noise and dust....but gotta bear with ES for the next 2-3 years...
    If ur th top next year will cause fr to slow down the construction rate as cannot not work till 11pm everyday. Sometime I drive pass on Sunday they still building for both project... Better not to start a face book.. Wish to share some infor with all the ppl here.. Like Wat u do provide a lot of useful infor plus photo.. Eg. New shopping mall near the corner if not I will never come to know that till it start to build. Some times it fun to read ppl giving good and bad comment of the project we buy. It entertaining .. How a rubbish chute positioning in the house also can be come a topic.wat next the price , the noise, now traffic jam also can talk.. It fun .. I buy the fr first than come to know this wed site if not will hold back till es release than buy.. The material use is better than the 2 project but house build up area is small..so some new buyer they can read Wat our view before they buy their dream house.. As u know I dun defend my development project. It x I will say x nice I say nice give a fair remark. To help ppl who really want to buy

If ur th top next year will cause fr to slow down the construction rate as cannot not work till 11pm everyday. Sometime I drive pass on Sunday they still building for both project... Better not to start a face book.. Wish to share some infor with all the ppl here.. Like Wat u do provide a lot of useful infor plus photo.. Eg. New shopping mall near the corner if not I will never come to know that till it start to build. Some times it fun to read ppl giving good and bad comment of the project we buy. It entertaining .. How a rubbish chute positioning in the house also can be come a topic.wat next the price , the noise, now traffic jam also can talk.. It fun .. I buy the fr first than come to know this wed site if not will hold back till es release than buy.. The material use is better than the 2 project but house build up area is small..so some new buyer they can read Wat our view before they buy their dream house.. As u know I dun defend my development project. It x I will say x nice I say nice give a fair remark. To help ppl who really want to buy
    Well TH TOP would be for at least 4-6 months away.......ah in the spirit of a forum of community with shared interest......that's good....

Well TH TOP would be for at least 4-6 months away.......ah in the spirit of a forum of community with shared interest......that's good....
    That great u can even invite me to ur place

If ur th top next year will cause fr to slow down the construction rate as cannot not work till 11pm everyday. Sometime I drive pass on Sunday they still building for both project... Better not to start a face book.. Wish to share some infor with all the ppl here.. Like Wat u do provide a lot of useful infor plus photo.. Eg. New shopping mall near the corner if not I will never come to know that till it start to build. Some times it fun to read ppl giving good and bad comment of the project we buy. It entertaining .. How a rubbish chute positioning in the house also can be come a topic.wat next the price , the noise, now traffic jam also can talk.. It fun .. I buy the fr first than come to know this wed site if not will hold back till es release than buy.. The material use isetter than the 2 project but house build up area is small..so some new buyer they can read Wat our view before they buy their dream house.. As u know I dun defend my development project. It x I will say x nice I say nice give a fair remark. To help ppl who really want to buy
    Agree that it is fun to read people giving good and bad comment...hence more Pokemons are welcome...it makes this forum more lively.

Agree that it is fun to read people giving good and bad comment...hence more Pokemons are welcome...it makes this forum more lively.
    Plus pro888 plus sister jac. From sm

Plus pro888 plus sister jac. From sm
    .......hahaha, but some just take it so seriously.....

View from AMK, 7th Dec 2012.

IMG_1751 by AzeoP, on Flickr

Default Tree House - Floor Plan Dimensions

hi

does anyone have floor plan dimensions of the 2BR w/study?

besides the 64% TOP progress update on CDL's portal, any idea what's the current progress now? are the car parks, roads and drainage completed yet which means the next 5% payment is due.

...most of the updates on construction including images are now on join us at our FB at:
    TreeHouse.Chestnut
    pls request to be added as friend to

tree.house.7374
    Last edited by danntbt; 13-12-12 at 13:44.

thanks for your FB invitation danntbt but i don't have a FB account nor do i intend to open one.

if you don't mind, can you update me in a nutshell what's the current progress status?

i know from the previous threads that you're one of the most resourceful TH stakeholders. would you by any chance have the floor plan dimensions?

bought my unit subsale so absolutely no inkling how small the floor area is apart from the total floor area dimension.

wondering if living room can fit in large sofa, coffee table and tv console with decent walking space between them. my previous apartment is able to but realise most newer developments have very limited space

...check here:

http://condo.singaporeexpats.com/condo/3235/TREE-HOUSE

they are now working on the clubhouse....just installed the roof structure, ..drainage is being done up, some trees have been planted, the base of the vertical green is being laid, all interiors more or less done, except patio and penthouse.....tentatively its is expected to be delivered in April based on some buyers inside infor.
    Last edited by danntbt; 13-12-12 at 14:34.

thanks, danntbt.

got the floor plan from this link too before i purchased my unit. but no dimensions, only the overall unit dimensions.

i'll check with cdl if they're able to release this info.

thanks too for updates on construction status. you didn't mention road, so my guess is it's still in progress.