Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11162126313637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1449

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Xiao Xia
    yes croaches only go that high, they dont get pass the stilts we are on.

and if you are well read, "nanyang" used to be our protectorate.

and i did not proclaim our wealth on this thread, you did:

...no I am not well read...no time for pulp fiction and trash....did not know roaches scared of height.....but you cannot park your Bendley convertable up there...not llike Scotts..roaches can go in one...but not sure if carpark lot too small for the Bendley, maybe need to bend a bit.

Both of you seem to be nothing more than online hoodlums. I have no time for people who don't even know what moved their cheese. No wonder your leader LKY always sighing about people like you.
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 04-06-13 at 09:21.

Both of you seem to be nothing more than online hoodlums. I have no time for people who don't even know what moved their cheese. No wonder your leader LKY always sighing about people like you.
    hahaha cannot take the heat one ah.....thought lawyer pedigree can argue one...so only know how to brag one is it? Actually many Singaporean went to China to buy a whole streets of houses/shops in the past think you came in a bit late liao ...u make Singapore Developers very happy xie xie ni....

record psf was 1223psf for a 2br

2013-03-21 #XX-XX SUB SALE 947sqft 1,223 1,158,000 PRIVATE

another txn in May:

2013-05-23 #XX-XX 1,227 1,125psf 2010-05-26 861 $323,928 1,093d 9.3%
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    hahaha cannot take the heat one ah.....thought lawyer pedigree can argue one...so only know how to brag one is it? Actually many Singaporean went to China to buy a whole streets of houses/shops in the past think you came in a bit late liao ...u make Singapore Developers very happy xie xie ni....

What heat? You another trouble maker? You scion of Wing Tai? If not, you thanking??

What heat? You another trouble maker? You scion of Wing Tai? If not, you thanking??
    Look at Wing tai share:

http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?...rce=undefined;

SC Global delisted means their condo is not good? This forum is for exchange of ideas and not for putting people down thoughtlessly.

Ha ha ha again, we just buy what we like. And i no say Foresque low class either.
    High psf? Not at all.

tree house without the wavy curvy is an EC underneath. Stacked from ground up. Wait til its about to rain and the 3'' croaches will come flyin.
    Qingdao for leisure. Spore for biz.

if we don't come, you have no other industry where you have niche.
    your 17 units make your neighbour eye bleed.

SC Global delisted means their condo is not good? This forum is for exchange of ideas and not for putting people down thoughtlessly.
    ...so why were you putting or rather pulling down people's panels and and replace with china -made solar panels? .....and making hair out of China-made lift? XXX

...u need to understand why they delist in the first place......

Strangely...the ship went missing...sounds like same to me

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ...so why were you putting or rather pulling down people's panels and and replace with china -made solar panels? .....and making hair out of China-made lift? XXX
    made what hair? I tell what i think about those panels will not last. if you got proof that it can last than tell the facts. instead you start personal attack.

And if you don't belief about china made lifts, live and ride to belief.
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 04-06-13 at 23:57.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Strangely...the ship went missing...sounds like same to me
    i read up most of your post, they are all missing it indeed. make some real contributions for goodness sake. all sound the same to me too. all snide remarks and nothing concrete.
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 05-06-13 at 00:00.

...u need to understand why they delist in the first place......
    Of course, the usual old chestnut is trotted each time a privatisation offer is being made: save on
    listing costs, give small investors an attractive exit because the stock is thinly traded, and relieve
    the company of the onerous disclosure requirements imposed by the Singapore Exchange (SGX).

you believe?

Wink lets enjoy coming to this forum

Dear friends, we will enjoy this forum more if we dont make personal attacks, keep politics out, focus on positive contributions and simple light chats to have fun. We may take liberty in raising concerns in the projects that we may be vested in, but i feel it is unfair to comment negatively on other projects. Lets try not to attack others' HOMES and hurt their feelings.

Lets hope we the residents of all three projects, ECO-FORESTREE have good time ahead. We may have ideas that could be benefitial for all three projects.

i read up most of your post, they are all missing it indeed. make some real contributions for goodness sake. all sound the same to me too. all snide remarks and nothing concrete.
    Thanks for taking the time to read my posts. One more attack on me, action will be taken.
    Last edited by mastrix; 05-06-13 at 00:38.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Thanks for taking the time to read my posts. One more attack on me, action will be taken.
    I am so afraid and Same to you!!!!. This forum is not yours alone. you dig?

made what hair? I tell what i think about those panels will not last. if you got proof that it can last than tell the facts. instead you start personal attack.

And if you don't belief about china made lifts, live and ride to belief.
    xxxxxxxxxxx i was telling u what i thought also what.... so what's the problem.....xxxxxxxxxx your BP is bursting liao....careful lah...afterward u go back thng sua liao..ur are cursing your own country's product btw? Hope ur family are not in manufacturing esp lift....

xxxxxxxxxxx i was telling u what i thought also what.... so what's the problem.....xxxxxxxxxx your BP is bursting liao....careful lah...afterward u go back thng sua liao..ur are cursing your own country's product btw? Hope ur family are not in manufacturing esp lift....
    your BP also bursting. we manufacture solar panels not lifts. you forgot? we are international citizens, you dig? ya right, you start personal attack like you own this forum. you are incorporating profanity. so i also BP your latest entry.
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 05-06-13 at 08:16.

your BP also bursting. we manufacture solar panels not lifts. you forgot? we are international citizens, you dig? ya right, you start personal attack like you own this forum. you are incorporating profanity. so i also BP your latest entry.
    In addition you alluded to you own country being a money launderer without any basis. I aIso BP that. I on the other hand just have no confidence in certain sectors of our great Chinese manufacturing industry. See the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    Dear friends, we will enjoy this forum more if we dont make personal attacks, keep politics out, focus on positive contributions and simple light chats to have fun. We may take liberty in raising concerns in the projects that we may be vested in, but i feel it is unfair to comment negatively on other projects. Lets try not to attack others' HOMES and hurt their feelings.

Lets hope we the residents of all three projects, ECO-FORESTREE have good time ahead. We may have ideas that could be benefitial for all three projects.
    ya....agree...haha....just TCSS lah.....shiok to see XXX gets touchy and start all kind of accusation...real sharing for most are in closed groups nowadays....doubt this is a real McCoy as the person is too Singaporean in mentality in the way he/she writes..real investors would not put everything in one basket especially in Singapore context where there are plentiful of options. Anyway am not vested in TH, my bro is....photos posted are his, he himself rarely comes in nowadays...we co-own a SOHO down the road....now will let XXX him talk to himself ....have enuff alr ....hahahhahahhaha
    Last edited by dare2; 05-06-13 at 10:53.

Default Tree house picture

Hi all, I'm new. Can someone allow me to view the latest picture for tree house.

ya....agree...haha....just TCSS lah.....shiok to see XXX gets touchy and start all kind of accusation...real sharing for most are in closed groups nowadays....doubt this is a real McCoy as the person is too Singaporean in mentality in the way he/she writes..real investors would not put everything in one basket especially in Singapore context where there are plentiful of options. Anyway am not vested in TH, my bro is....photos posted are his, he himself rarely comes in nowadays...we co-own a SOHO down the road....now will let XXX him talk to himself ....have enuff alr ....hahahhahahhaha
    Hinting that we have no integrity? .....and then ha ha ha ha.....I BP you. we not interested in your closed sharing. Not touchy, just shocked by the hooliganism. I can already see all my future tenants terminating their leases.

....sounds very Basic...

....maybe only to you. BP you again. Xu family are well known in the solar industry internationally. Not the biggest but one of the finest. Luckily our two units in TH from subsale is suitable for singles only.

......there's this strange voice that keeps ringing in my ears on this thread.....like some one su kah liao because Euro impose some kind of tax....

Apparently still not enuf. We are technopreneurs and we are not into superstition. That "su ka liao" that is ringing in your ears does not resonate with us......at all. Also BP you for stirring trouble again.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer89
    Hi all, I'm new. Can someone allow me to view the latest picture for tree house.
    You may go to page 117 and 118 of this forum and see the lovely pictures. I am not invested in TH, but like its basic and simple design. Its beauty in simplicity.

By the way i just (re)read the tagline of ringo - Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I always try to remember this lesson and have benefitted so many time by not falling into avoidable argument. Now instead of getting angry, i just smile and feel pity for the person.

And i am expecting two types of reactions to my note- smile from the wise, anger from not-so-wise
    Last edited by Sunray; 06-06-13 at 22:08.

no Smiling no Angry; just don't think you are helping BP you .

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    You may go to page 117 and 118 of this forum and see the lovely pictures. I am not invested in TH, but like its basic and simple design. Its beauty in simplicity.

By the way i just (re)read the tagline of ringo - Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I always try to remember this lesson and have benefitted so many time by not falling into avoidable argument. Now instead of getting angry, i just smile and feel pity for the person.

And i am expecting two types of reactions to my note- smile from the wise, anger from not-so-wise
    Wise words sunray...actually it has just been confirmed that its just a fictitious character masquerading....a typical foreigner unless born and bred here would not understand a lot of the lingo and dialect ..... Foresque actually a much more luxurious design, but you do pay a price for it, if you go to the back you can get a good view of the pool area, very elaborate landscaping in the works.