Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10152025303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1449

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

One thing I like of the design is: although the unit not directly facing BT reserve, but along the corridor toward bedroom, there is a full height glass / window. Quite a nice design while u can see nice view and the corridor is brightened by natural light.

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    hahaha...pot calling the kettle black..wahahaha
    ...wah how did u know I am an Indian...with pot belly....hahhahaha......but I guess u do look black because ur face turned black seeing others on the boat that you missed .....

Design btw encompasses more than the appearance, too bad you do not have the chance to find out.....

...the flagship HDB-like condo at Chesnut...fo

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ...wah how did u know I am an Indian...with pot belly....hahhahaha......but I guess u do look black because ur face turned black seeing others on the boat that you missed .....

Design btw encompasses more than the appearance, too bad you do not have the chance to find out.....
    wahahaha...

Default FEW MORE PICS FOR TREE HOUSE

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ...the flagship HDB-like condo at Chesnut...fo

TKS BRO DARE2 FOR YR PICS....you went in to take those pics...
    wonderful..

allow me to add few more ...just taken today...

Default more tree house pics

here goes :- few more pictures

hi bro dare2,

your pics are breathtaking....very swee...

any more pics to share?

i wonder how you are able to get inside to snap those pics...

hope u can post some pics inside those units....

my family wasnt there during the laucnh..thus very eager to know how it looks inside...

cheers
    have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by tonynbf
    hi bro dare2,

your pics are breathtaking....very swee...

any more pics to share?

i wonder how you are able to get inside to snap those pics...

hope u can post some pics inside those units....

my family wasnt there during the laucnh..thus very eager to know how it looks inside...

cheers
    have a good day
    pls read your mailbox.

Hi All, have anyone of you received any notification on the TOP date? Have checked the CDL website and seems like the date has been pushed to Q3 instead

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    pls read your mailbox.
    Hi Mastrix, do you have the pictures of the unit inside? Can I also request to view? Thanks!

pls pm your email to me.

pls pm your email to me.
    Done! Thank you!

Magnificent development which is already looking better than the original artist impression drawings.....awesome!

I was running along the canal at Chestnut area and saw the development. It looks very good indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Magnificent development which is already looking better than the original artist impression drawings.....awesome!

How long can the outside panels last?

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Xiao Xia
    How long can the outside panels last?
    Its will replenish by regrowing like a natural forest....

when all panel fall off after warranty every owner pay 80k put solar panel from china

when all panel fall off after warranty every owner pay 80k put solar panel from china

...what solar panels are talking about?

....ya too bad we do not have a whole panel of lawyers at our disposal like you......must be a very astute investor to pay for 17 units at Foresque....congratulations.....but if u huat ..we will also huat btw....u bring in cold RMB in from China in your Bendly? and convert to SGD ya?...soon you will own all the big law firm some more....but Petir is not the right address for Big wigs leh...
    Last edited by dare2; 03-06-13 at 20:12.

we bring more than cash We know singapore government want to turn this place into luxembourg. we prefer come here. we cant speak french or german. always need translator. we will buy law firm. we will buy accounting firm good in taxation. Foresque is for investment only. we know the area is green. Green we buy but not too far from city. near uni and research All our units face bukit timah hill
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 03-06-13 at 20:21.

we bring more than cash We know singapore government want to turn this place into luxembourg. we prefer come here. we cant speak french or german. always need translator. we will buy law firm. we will buy accounting firm good in taxation. Foresque is for investment only. we know the area is green. Green we buy but not too far from city. near uni and research All our units face bukit timah hill
    ....you have not answered the $1million question...what china solar panels are toking about....so ur are into money laundering?

do you think singapore can survive CIA with money laundering? the ultra rich come to singapore not to money laundering. we come here for the different taxation structure.

we also come here because we dont know if our money will be nationalised tomorrow.

the tree house design is nice but does not look solid, so those curvy wavy structure can last until when? when it start to crack, redo and replace with solar panels made by us instead of leaves. save you energy

do you think singapore can survive CIA with money laundering? the ultra rich come to singapore not to money laundering. we come here for the different taxation structure.

we also come here because we dont know if our money will be nationalised tomorrow.

the tree house design is nice but does not look solid, so those curvy wavy structure can last until when? when it start to crack, redo and replace with solar panels made by us instead of leaves. save you energy
    ...I guess you are used to China standard of construction where buildings collapsed after sometimes...bridge also.....that is why Hillview Peak is not doing well due to the fact that its is developed by PRC company?

Poor thing gotta run from your country...ultra rich who are informed would have bought Sentosa not Petir Rd.....no wonder Wingtai is laughing to the bank because you China men mistaken Foresque for a high class development....anyway thanks for your support, TH also benefitted from the price increase....

ha ha ha, this is your elevator and we made it. you thought its from finland didn't you? hahahahahaha.
    check it out. http://www.kone.com/countries/en_CN/...s/default.aspx

Have a hairy ride

your builder : tiong seng contractors pte ltd, big deal huh?

when i say foresque high class? Or is it you think so?

Sentosa? I think you never been to Qingdao is it? come come : http://www.chinaexpat.com/2012/07/03...tml/qingdao-2/

and we no run from our country. we just prefer to park our money in yours so that you manage for us.
    Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 03-06-13 at 22:42.

ha ha ha, this is your elevator and we made it. you thought its from finland didn't you? hahahahahaha.
    check it out. http://www.kone.com/countries/en_CN/...s/default.aspx

Have a hairy ride

your builder : tiong seng contractors pte ltd, big deal huh?

when i say foresque high class? Or is it you think so?

Sentosa? I think you never been to Qingdao is it? come come : http://www.chinaexpat.com/2012/07/03...tml/qingdao-2/

and we no run from our country. we just prefer to park our money in yours so that you manage for us.
    ...hahha so you park money on the high psf for low class condo?...and I never say tiong seng is a big deal....but at least been around.....if qingdao so great...why not park your money there...china lift won't affect me....haha...I stay on low floor...as I cannot afford high floor or multiple like you...so Foresque use finland lift is it?.....sentosa no big deal just 10-20 million only, your 17 units can buy one or two bungalows there...

Ha ha ha again, we just buy what we like. And i no say Foresque low class either.
    High psf? Not at all.

tree house without the wavy curvy is an EC underneath. Stacked from ground up. Wait til its about to rain and the 3'' croaches will come flyin.
    Qingdao for leisure. Spore for biz.

if we don't come, you have no other industry where you have niche.

Ha ha ha again, we just buy what we like. And i no say Foresque low class either.
    High psf? Not at all.

tree house without the wavy curvy is an EC underneath. Stacked from ground up. Wait til its about to rain and the 3'' croaches will come flyin.
    Qingdao for leisure. Spore for biz.

if we don't come, you have no other industry where you have niche.
    .....hahaa yes we did indeed pay EC price for TH btw....without EC restriction....cannot complain.....do not have suitcases of RMB like you...if that's true hahaha but it tastes like bottles of MSG added......well if u eek at insect then u should avoid greeneries as some insects are known to be upward mobile....but i am very glad u find TH too EC....we can do with less pest.....

yes croaches only go that high, they dont get pass the stilts we are on.

and if you are well read, "nanyang" used to be our protectorate.

and i did not proclaim our wealth on this thread, you did:

Last edited by Xu Xiao Xia; 04-06-13 at 00:35.

so childish...

dare2 - just ignore...

so childish...

dare2 - just ignore...
    ...haha was bored ....some entertainment from China-man...but I think he is a fake.....possibly same author as.......