Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 712172227323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1449

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

...neither have we got the dimension...

Quote Originally Posted by Fun
    thanks, danntbt.

got the floor plan from this link too before i purchased my unit. but no dimensions, only the overall unit dimensions.

i'll check with cdl if they're able to release this info.

thanks too for updates on construction status. you didn't mention road, so my guess is it's still in progress.
    Bro fun, very easy just go and use the bedroom door as a gauge 900mm. Zoom the bedroom door to 900mm using photo copy machine than after that u can start to measure the rest of the wall. For example if the balcony entrance u measure is 2400mm which mean 2.4m or 8ft.. The scale is 1:100

hey, thanks bro danntbt & nighttrain for both your responses, much appreciated.

bro nighttrain, your ingenious idea is workable only if the floor plan is drawn to scale. nevertheless, i used your suggestion to map out the length and to my utter chagrin, the spaces are indeed dismayingly small.

doubt there's any walking space left if i were to fit in a decent size sofa, square coffee table and tv console.

latest transaction seen in URA caveat of 1249sf unit is 1001 psf i.e. $1,250,249. it's a great lift!. Anybody knows which unit is this?

hey, thanks bro danntbt & nighttrain for both your responses, much appreciated.

bro nighttrain, your ingenious idea is workable only if the floor plan is drawn to scale. nevertheless, i used your suggestion to map out the length and to my utter chagrin, the spaces are indeed dismayingly small.

doubt there's any walking space left if i were to fit in a decent size sofa, square coffee table and tv console.
    Bro u mistaken me. U floor plan is not to scale than u got to make it to 1:100 scale so u should zoom ur bedroom door to 900mm as we know the door size is 90cmm or 900mm if u get this than floor plan will be accurate. Than u can use ur ruler to measure ur whole house dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Bro u mistaken me. U floor plan is not to scale than u got to make it to 1:100 scale so u should zoom ur bedroom door to 900mm as we know the door size is 90cmm or 900mm if u get this than floor plan will be accurate. Than u can use ur ruler to measure ur whole house dimension
    i know what you meant by using the door size but if the lengths on drawing aren't proportional, by using the door size won't give me accurate dimensions, just a guide only, isn't it?

i know what you meant by using the door size but if the lengths on drawing aren't proportional, by using the door size won't give me accurate dimensions, just a guide only, isn't it?
    . This is Wat all the interior designer do.. Do u think they will quote u until u collected the key? No they can start to plan before u collect the key! If ur house is a landed at santosa cove, so big than it take days to measure all the wall.my new house top on 2015 but I already design the place up and prepare to hack down few wall to change it to 4 bedroom compact. U measure the bedroom door if it 600mm in floor plan just zoom it to 900mm but if 1000mm than zoom down to 900mm than ur floor plan will be 1:100. Any interior designer here ?

hi

does anyone have floor plan dimensions of the 2BR w/study?

besides the 64% TOP progress update on CDL's portal, any idea what's the current progress now? are the car parks, roads and drainage completed yet which means the next 5% payment is due.
    can write in to CDL for floor plan dimension, there's no trade secret when requesting of size and dimension.

I did contact CDL last week, the property manager was away. She's back today but said they can forward only the scalable drawing, they don't have one with dimensions.

With a scalable drawing, I'll be able to work out the measurements.

Thanks guys for all your helpful advices.

BTW, the next payment is due around Feb/March.

any body knows how to optimize the living room space with a piano in a 3rm 1152sft unit?

Quote Originally Posted by KonNC
    any body knows how to optimize the living room space with a piano in a 3rm 1152sft unit?
    Can double the piano as a table by closing the top cover?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Can double the piano as a table by closing the top cover?

Thanks for your idea. My piano is a smaller version - not as big as your illustration...

Just joking. Need to cut back on other furniture. No way to squeeze piano without sacrificing space.

Thanks for your idea. My piano is a smaller version - not as big as your illustration...
    in that case, put chairs around it and use it as dining table? Kidding. Consider the option of keeping in bedroom. Stool to be kept next to piano only when using. Drawing room being small, try to keep it as empty as possible.

in that case, put chairs around it and use it as dining table? Kidding. Consider the option of keeping in bedroom. Stool to be kept next to piano only when using. Drawing room being small, try to keep it as empty as possible.

Default TOP progress

Hi bros and sis,

TOP progress of TH is at 78%..which is not too much of a surprise to me.
    My estimation: so need to complete another 10%-12% by March'13. Another 10% by June'13..don't think it would be ready by Apr'13.
    Last edited by KonNC; 31-12-12 at 10:25. Reason: typo error

Hi bros and sis,

TOP progress of TH is at 78%..which is not too much of a surprise to me.
    My estimation: so need to complete another 10%-12% by March'13. Another 10% by June'13..don't think it would be ready by Apr'13.
    CDL has another jobsite "Blossom" moves like a tortoise.
    less than 4 storey high after 1 year of construction.

The contractor doing TH is not bad one, very steady one. No worries.

Sharing is caring

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    CDL has another jobsite "Blossom" moves like a tortoise.
    less than 4 storey high after 1 year of construction.
    CDL's H2O residences even worst... Launched Jan2011.. By Dec2012, still not finished the foundation yet..
    http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/h2o...ences.html?m=1

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    CDL's H2O residences even worst... Launched Jan2011.. By Dec2012, still not finished the foundation yet..
    http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/h2o...ences.html?m=1
    if delay, will it kena penalties?
    looks like CDL shortage of workforce.

Looks like CDL is handling too many projects...

.....logically they would push those nearer TOP to complete first as the percentage of progressive payment is more substantial - 25% at TOP....so TH and HT should benefit form this.....once CDL replenish their kitty, they can then finance their other projects.

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    .....logically they would push those nearer TOP to complete first as the percentage of progressive payment is more substantial - 25% at TOP....so TH and HT should benefit form this.....once CDL replenish their kitty, they can then finance their other projects.
    Clever!

...in anycase, it took TH to see serious progress only after 1 year from the date it was sold out, think at that point, CDL was busy with their near completion projects.

...in anycase, it took TH to see serious progress only after 1 year from the date it was sold out, think at that point, CDL was busy with their near completion projects.
    CDL does not really construct unlike say Sim Lian or QingJian Realty. They award to main contractors to do the construction. The construction time and cost for CDL projects typically higher than other projects due to the environment friendly features. For example, building of pneumatic refuse system which can segregate materials for recycling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    CDL does not really construct unlike say Sim Lian or QingJian Realty. They award to main contractors to do the construction. The construction time and cost for CDL projects typically higher than other projects due to the environment friendly features. For example, building of pneumatic refuse system which can segregate materials for recycling.
    Genius!

I think foundation takes time. Most of the projects take 9-12 months for foundation. After that buildings just rise. TH took 2.5 years to this stage. NV also took around the same time after it's official launched. But look at H2O, 2 years after the launched still doing foundation. Obviously, less works were done during the first year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    The Lego (pre-cast) and partition wall system used by CDL shorten most of the CDL's projects. livia, NV are much faster than the respective waterfront series even though they were launched about same period.

The refuse system doesn't eat much construction time.

Tree House getting nicer and nicer each day. Like the look after removal of the white sheet covering revealing the transparent green glass. Hope the pool view with the 'Onions' poping up will look cosy at night...just hope the area will not be too brightly lit at night to bring out the ambience.