Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 49141924293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1449

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

[QUOTE=Nighttrain]
    Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    you are welcome, anyway your block 107 C3 is not bad, guarantee no afternoon sun...you are flanked by water on two sides.....and not too near the school like 103...could be noisy and hear regular school bell chiming or announcements...especially since its right smack in the middle of the school...

The forested buffer along the condos are more dense than those along the HDBs so noise should not be that much of a problem, my opinion is more on from ground level, maybe higher up is different.,,,will try testing with android app to check the noise tone of these days.[/QUOTE
    Thanks bro .. Agreed with u points. But I just wonder how to sell my house as blk 103 commanded cheaper price .. If blk 103 wanted to sell $1.5m next x .. Than I must sell at $1.62m but who would buy ..??? If both view is good .y would ppl want to pay extra to see the small reservoir ... Should sell to sister j.c at sm for extra $200k can Liao..

you are welcome, anyway your block 107 C3 is not bad, guarantee no afternoon sun...you are flanked by water on two sides.....and not too near the school like 103...could be noisy and hear regular school bell chiming or announcements...especially since its right smack in the middle of the school...

The forested buffer along the condos are more dense than those along the HDBs so noise should not be that much of a problem, my opinion is more on from ground level, maybe higher up is different.,,,will try testing with android app to check the noise tone of these days.
    Wow lau a es block c block out tree house nice view..

[QUOTE=danntbt]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain

haha you never know, depend on how you package your unit, secondary buyers would not have that many choices on the market, and they make decision based on how they feel in your unit, , showroom decision is based on how they visualize the actual unit....which are usually influenced by sales pitch...... In Secondary market, a better facing unit may be poorly maintained and a turn-off to the potential buyers....I have sold low floor , no view at aimilar price of high floor units.....the trick is remove all clutters and keep it bright and tidy....no frills as your frills may be others' spill...or pill.

Just look at yours as for the long haul, of you'll never be satisfied as there will always be better or cheaper options. In general, if you do not intend to hold for long, premium units may not bring in premium appreciation....likewise if you intend to rent out.
    Fibonacci happy

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Wow lau a es block c block out tree house nice view..
    ...nope...take a closer look, block 68 is angled to the right.....block 66 view is not fully blocked....rather is framed by Block B&C.....good thing is you are looking at a nice condo, not HDB slabs.....plus landscaping and pools....but generally as long as there is a distance, its not that bad...if you look at FR, those facing pool are also blocked by the blocks opposite...only South facing Blocks are likely to have unblocked view

...btw ADDP is the principal architects for both TH & ES.....so obviously the design for ES will try to minimize any compromise for TH...their own project....and they have full details of the neighboring project.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    City Square sits on a small piece of land, is it a mini mall? How's the traffic? CS Residences suffer congestion becuz of the mall?
    With 2 lanes on each side of the road only ,a mall (you claim big - heavier the traffic for bigger mall), 3 condos of over 20 storey side by side coming up and more to come. Do not be surprise when traffic turns very heavy especially during peak hours....

Eventually, after sometimes (daily affairs) ,all those staying at Petir Road will have to get used to this inconvenience anyway.....
    Last edited by Pikachu1245; 01-11-12 at 21:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    With 2 lanes on each side of the road only ,a mall (you claim big - heavier the traffic for bigger mall), 3 condos of over 20 storey side by side coming up and more to come. Do not be surprise when traffic turns very heavy especially during peak hours....

Eventually, after sometimes (daily affairs) ,all those staying at Petir Road will have to get used to this inconvenience anyway.....
    I read 3 times. I still do not understand what you are saying.

I read 3 times. I still do not understand what you are saying.
    Sorry, cannot help you. My message meant for all others can understand only.

I thought your message was meant for me, that's why my message was quoted by you.

...meaning only urself...can understand? Wasting bandwidth....anyway...Petir currently 2 lane, there are room for expansion if needed....nothing is constant....only change....hahahaha its getting pik-che as in cliche....Miltonia also similar leh...some more people want to short cut to the other side where the airplane fly all over the place....

Ah~~~~ Chu~~~~

terrible weather recently.

Ah~~~~ Chu~~~~

terrible weather recently.
    ahh..I am getting stuffy nose too....think am allergic to pokemons....

Default newbie

Hi TH gurus, I am a newbie, considering stack 7, may I ask will this stack be blocked by the FR, i understand there is a FR block in front of stack 7, and do you know how tall (how many floors) is that FR block?
    At least how high should I be looking at stack 7 to ensure I don't see the units (eye level) of FR? and also not to be disturbed by the traffic noise of BKE? looking at the floor plan of stack 7, it should get some morning sun , is my understanding correct?

I know it is not possible to totally not hear any traffic, just want to gather as much info as possible before I start talking to agents.

Thank you so much in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtomato
    Hi TH gurus, I am a newbie, considering stack 7, may I ask will this stack be blocked by the FR, i understand there is a FR block in front of stack 7, and do you know how tall (how many floors) is that FR block?
    At least how high should I be looking at stack 7 to ensure I don't see the units (eye level) of FR? and also not to be disturbed by the traffic noise of BKE? looking at the floor plan of stack 7, it should get some morning sun , is my understanding correct?

I know it is not possible to totally not hear any traffic, just want to gather as much info as possible before I start talking to agents.

Stack 7 is the premium unit, it will enjoy unblocked view, as seen below, it actually has nice garden and small pool view of FR which is situated in the corner next to TH block 62, FR block is further in so would not affect Stack 7.

BTW FR by design due to the high void betw ground floor and 3rd Floor unit - is going to be taller than TH, but is compromised by lower floor-ceiling height to keep within approved height.

Stack 7 is the premium unit, it will enjoy unblocked view, as seen below, it actually has nice garden and small pool view of FR which is situated in the corner next to TH block 62, FR block is further in so would not affect Stack 7.

BTW FR by design due to the high void betw ground floor and 3rd Floor unit - is going to be taller than TH, but is compromised by lower floor-ceiling height to keep within approved height.

Thank you so much danntbt

...do join us on tree house FB when you decide on your purchase....

Definitely will do that

hha, great...PM me for the link when you are ready....its a closed group for owners only.

Hi danntbt,

I have been following this thread cos I m TH owner as well. Could u include me in the link as well? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KonNC
    Hi danntbt,

I have been following this thread cos I m TH owner as well. Could u include me in the link as well? Thanks.

PM sent with links....

Thanks. I will try to figure out..I am not a FB person..

Bro Dan u are good man provide a lot of infor ,picture and photo for tree house buyer, fr buyer and now may be potential buyer of es. Ur infor indeed very useful. With this at least ppl would not invest wrongly or buy wrong facing. Thanks and respect.. U are the man. Last u should claim u commission from all the agent.

what is the level of educational institute that will be constructed next to foresque? it's just trees there right now.

Unblocked view Block 62...

Quote Originally Posted by Redtomato

wow.... round round head. nice looks

Strange..there is one unit at TH selling at a loss??

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    Strange..there is one unit at TH selling at a loss??
    where?

The transaction is in the ura caveat...I m very surprised. Could it be a typo error?

3-bedded sold so cheap. I should have bought it from him.

Maybe he urgently need $. I also thinking to sell TH to buy FR Cabana.

wow this place only took 2 years to build?