Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3813182328293031323334353637384348 ... LastLast

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Anyway, please don't be so sure that Skies Miltonia will not be blocked. There's still a piece of land between SM and OCC golf green. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Anyway, please don't be so sure that Skies Miltonia will not be blocked. There's still a piece of land between SM and OCC golf green. Good luck!
    Its ok.....they still have view of the sky.....they also get to see aircraft flying around.....could be noisy though....behind them, I think its going to be 30plus story high HDBs as the 2.8 plot ratio suggest.....wonder how that would affect the wind....heard, the possibility of a mini-mall too - pocket-mon size....think it will be like 7 minutes walk away only, but like quite a few bus-stop to the Hub for the V-size Mall....poor fellow, not sure he is one of the better-to-do who could afford the 300K premium for the view....or one of those who would no-choice-but-hang-around-the-roof-terrace to get the most out of the view.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    Its ok.....they still have view of the sky.....they also get to see aircraft flying around.....could be noisy though....behind them, I think its going to be 30plus story high HDBs as the 2.8 plot ratio suggest.....wonder how that would affect the wind....heard, the possibility of a mini-mall too - pocket-mon size....think it will be like 7 minutes walk away only, but like quite a few bus-stop to the Hub for the V-size Mall....poor fellow, not sure he is one of the better-to-do who could afford the 300K premium for the view....or one of those who would no-choice-but-hang-around-the-roof-terrace to get the most out of the view.
    Oh yeah...almost forget the high class airport infront of SM. Really good luck.

For plot ratio 1.4 (land between SM & OCC), it will be low-rise (same as MR). The plots behind will be high-rise with plot ratio 2.1. That's the intention of URA planning. They are also doing selling, with consideration of developers & buyers perspectives.

For those who bought with clear reservoir views, will remain.

Whether noisy or not, first have to consider the length of runway, the orientation of runway (flying & FA routes), the territory airspace, holding area etc. The runway (shortest runway among all others here) not able to support fast flying jets etc. Needless to say those big ones.

Nonetheless, still a good 2km away.

As for plot ratio 2.8 doesn't mean it will be 30 story high. Cant use 2.1 plot ratio at dairy farm area 24 story, then 2.8 will be higher. The answer is just next to plot you were referring to. I m 100% sure it will not go to that height, but i will use 88% sure. bcoz of 1 thing you're not sure No offense.

Why "poor fellow"? Was he not allowed to comment something negative abt that area? This is an open forum discussion. U are able to comment on other threads, why not accepting it?

If u r not able to accept, you're right. FB is a better option.

.....sure you can go ahead and comment, but we can continue to comment too, the FB is for more exclusive images that i and the rest will be putting up, perhaps you should have your own FB for SM, otherwise it will keep getting comments that you and some others would definitely not like....

....anyway will start a FB group for sharing photos of Tree House....anyone keen?...if interested PM me your FB...
    Good idea....count me in .

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    For plot ratio 1.4 (land between SM & OCC), it will be low-rise (same as MR). The plots behind will be high-rise with plot ratio 2.1. That's the intention of URA planning. They are also doing selling, with consideration of developers & buyers perspectives.

For those who bought with clear reservoir views, will remain.
    That's good.

Quote Originally Posted by gupta
    Good idea....count me in .
    newbie here, Can I join the group too?

Quote Originally Posted by Yikky
    newbie here, Can I join the group too?
    Welcome! Didn't realise I have a handful of neighbours here!

...need to add u on my FB first...PM me...
    Danntbt, I click on the link but then followed by "This content is currently unavailable"

Quote Originally Posted by Charmaine
    Danntbt, I click on the link but then followed by "This content is currently unavailable"
    How to PM FB? Is it PM my email address so you can add me as friend? Aiyo, pardon me, I super 'sua ku'

HI guys, I will need you to let me add you on my FB before I can link you with the group, you might also contact Gilbert as he is also an administrator on the Tree House FB.

Smile

HI guys, I will need you to let me add you on my FB before I can link you with the group, you might also contact Gilbert as he is also an administrator on the Tree House FB.
    FB nick name or FB registered email also can . .

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert070
    FB nick name or FB registered email also can . .
    Hey...so u finally got a unit in TH?

Hey...so u finally got a unit in TH?

Yeah got 1~

Yeah got 1~
    Congratulations!!!

ok finally manage to send across my FB....after 3 attempts guess have to be more active here :P

Congratulations!!!

Thanks. . lets count down to TOP!

Thanks. . lets count down to TOP!
    Yup! Have been counting down since April 2010 haha......

...sorry can you all try adding: Tree House

[email protected] as your friend on FB? I will then add you to the group.

Blk 60 is so close to 2 rubbish center now. Wonder will there be smell.

Approximate loaction of both condos - ECO-TH

Approximate loaction of both condos - ECO-TH
    Wow blk 66 and 60 view block by es !!dan can have fr site plan included in the pic.. Thank u

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Wow blk 66 and 60 view block by es !!dan can have fr site plan included in the pic.. Thank u
    ...If you look properly, Block 66 actually sees between Block B&C of ECO..60 faces their main Pool...

...If you look properly, Block 66 actually sees between Block B&C of ECO..60 faces their main Pool...
    Danbt, you never fail to impress us !!! Well Done !

Quote Originally Posted by Treesome
    Danbt, you never fail to impress us !!! Well Done !
    Thank u bro Dan... With this plan new owner will never buy wrongly Liao.. At least they wil know view tio block Bo

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Thank u bro Dan... With this plan new owner will never buy wrongly Liao.. At least they wil know view tio block Bo
    you are welcome, anyway your block 107 C3 is not bad, guarantee no afternoon sun...you are flanked by water on two sides.....and not too near the school like 103...could be noisy and hear regular school bell chiming or announcements...especially since its right smack in the middle of the school...

The forested buffer along the condos are more dense than those along the HDBs so noise should not be that much of a problem, my opinion is more on from ground level, maybe higher up is different.,,,will try testing with android app to check the noise tone of these days.

[QUOTE=danntbt]you are welcome, anyway your block 107 C3 is not bad, guarantee no afternoon sun...you are flanked by water on two sides.....and not too near the school like 103...could be noisy and hear regular school bell chiming or announcements...especially since its right smack in the middle of the school...

The forested buffer along the condos are more dense than those along the HDBs so noise should not be that much of a problem, my opinion is more on from ground level, maybe higher up is different.,,,will try testing with android app to check the noise tone of these days.[/QUOTE
    Thanks bro .. Agreed with u points. But I just wonder how to sell my house as blk 103 commanded cheaper price .. If blk 103 wanted to sell $1.5m next x .. Than I must sell at $1.62m but who would buy ..??? If both view is good .y would ppl want to pay extra to see the small reservoir ... Should sell to sister j.c at sm for extra $200k can Liao..

[QUOTE=Nighttrain]
    you are welcome, anyway your block 107 C3 is not bad, guarantee no afternoon sun...you are flanked by water on two sides.....and not too near the school like 103...could be noisy and hear regular school bell chiming or announcements...especially since its right smack in the middle of the school...

The forested buffer along the condos are more dense than those along the HDBs so noise should not be that much of a problem, my opinion is more on from ground level, maybe higher up is different.,,,will try testing with android app to check the noise tone of these days.[/QUOTE
    Thanks bro .. Agreed with u points. But I just wonder how to sell my house as blk 103 commanded cheaper price .. If blk 103 wanted to sell $1.5m next x .. Than I must sell at $1.62m but who would buy ..??? If both view is good .y would ppl want to pay extra to see the small reservoir ... Should sell to sister j.c at sm for extra $200k can Liao..
    haha you never know, depend on how you package your unit, secondary buyers would not have that many choices on the market, and they make decision based on how they feel in your unit, , showroom decision is based on how they visualize the actual unit....which are usually influenced by sales pitch...... In Secondary market, a better facing unit may be poorly maintained and a turn-off to the potential buyers....I have sold low floor , no view at aimilar price of high floor units.....the trick is remove all clutters and keep it bright and tidy....no frills as your frills may be others' spill...or pill.

Just look at yours as for the long haul, of you'll never be satisfied as there will always be better or cheaper options. In general, if you do not intend to hold for long, premium units may not bring in premium appreciation....likewise if you intend to rent out.