Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 49141924252627282930313233343944 ... LastLast

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by pphang
    This site contains information including a draft site plan....
    http://www.ecosanctuaryfloorplan.com
    indicative price raise?

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    will do once I get the plan....
    Thank you again Danntbt, you're great! Always make our day!

Buyers of Block 60 facing Eco might be pleased to note that ECO pool is at the corner next to your block.....so you would have pool view also.....Block 62 might also be happy to note that there will be 2 blocks to the right of TH entrance and another to the left further down at the former Chestnut Apt end, so the higher floor units in this block might be just overlooking their grand entrance with a big round-about possibly without any tall structure blocking...once I have the site plan I will try to merge TH and ES for comparison.
    ECO pool is at the corner next to block 60? Must quickly inform my hubby, he will be overjoy with this bonus heeeeeeee :P

.....just guessing based on what the agent showed me, MAY NOT BE Accurate.....but something like this:

there main pool is bottom left, roundabout entrance and another pool in front of Tower C...think their premium block.
    danntbt,

can help to copy eco floor plan and group it into your plan? thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    danntbt,

can help to copy eco floor plan and group it into your plan? thanks in advance.
    is it possible to open up your plan on the left to show the location of schools, water fountain / canal and the future mall, the complete development of dairy farm.

keep it up. dairy farmers.

Haiz. I wonder with all these new developments, whether it will change the serenity for the current Dairy Farmers, Hillviewers and Chestnutters? After all, it used to be a really nice, low density and under-the-radar kind of place. After Eco, there should be still another 2 developments coming up right? Dunno will become overcrowded or not. I hope our govt can carefully consider the infrastructural needs of the area as well before awarding more land for sale here...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Haiz. I wonder with all these new developments, whether it will change the serenity for the current Dairy Farmers, Hillviewers and Chestnutters? After all, it used to be a really nice, low density and under-the-radar kind of place. After Eco, there should be still another 2 developments coming up right? Dunno will become overcrowded or not. I hope our govt can carefully consider the infrastructural needs of the area as well before awarding more land for sale here...
    As it is now, Bukit Panjang Plaza is overwhelmed...try driving in on a weekend, or getting a seat to eat...

Quote Originally Posted by Astronotus oscellatus
    As it is now, Bukit Panjang Plaza is overwhelmed...try driving in on a weekend, or getting a seat to eat...
    Everywhere the same on weekend. Bishan J8, Tampines Mall, Woodlands Causeway Point, Jurong Point....all same lah. Singapore too crowded. That's why must find a quiet place to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    is it possible to open up your plan on the left to show the location of schools, water fountain / canal and the future mall, the complete development of dairy farm.

keep it up. dairy farmers.
    ...will compile once I get firm details, Foresque agent was telling me the Mall should be opposite, there will be a butterfly trail behind ECO....great for nature photographers. Hope the canal will be landscaped like Bishan Park rather than a concrete longkang as it is now....the ECO project also has a link bridge between the two towers on 14th floor which house observation deck, and small pools/bbq and such.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Everywhere the same on weekend. Bishan J8, Tampines Mall, Woodlands Causeway Point, Jurong Point....all same lah. Singapore too crowded. That's why must find a quiet place to stay.
    I went ion orchard on Sat, it was like fish market....ultra crowded and very stuffy. The air con not powerful enough for the amount of people. Less than 30mins got headache liaoz.

...found this on foresque website:

http://www.foresque-residences.sg/ar...atured-article

We have more people than the whole of new zealand....
    http://www.stats.govt.nz/tools_and_s...ion_clock.aspx

OK here goes.....please note...this map is just indicative NOT CONFIRMED, I piece together based on unconfirmed infer:

...so a pretty good sized mall is suggested in the indicative plan at the corner of Petir RD, some rd widening into Chestnut estate....

The proposed size for the Mall is about the size of Foresque land....with mixed development????? Assuming its a large enough Mall.....possibly shutter service provided? Feeder buses?

early on saw Eco site plan on their website...now taken down for update...no longer there.

Here it is:

....looks like Block 66 is not blocked....neither is 68.....think their entrance eis like Archipelago.....water feature and their facilities is raised above the Carpark.....

You are fast!

The overall orientation of the blocks and landscaping arrangement, think ECO is better than TH and FR. Their front and back, all got greening...no neighbouring blocking them.

BUT,

FR look down see school. ECO look up see HDB. TH look up look down, see condo. SHIOK ah!

You are fast!

The overall orientation of the blocks and landscaping arrangement, think ECO is better than TH and FR. Their front and back, all got greening...no neighbouring blocking them.

BUT,

FR look down see school. ECO look up see HDB. TH look up look down, see condo. SHIOK ah!
    .....yeah.....nice more exclusive feel....also a larger stretch of unblocked East side....unfortunately Block 60 lower floor may have to face their waste collection/substation a bit....

.....yeah.....nice more exclusive feel....also a larger stretch of unblocked East side....
    Remind me of W Sentosa Cove. hehehe

Remind me of W Sentosa Cove. hehehe
    ....we have larger open space also......

Looks like the site plan of Eco sanctuary shows that layout is not affecting TH too much. But still can't wait to see their showroom now.

hehehe I meant Eco looks like W.

our developer bought the land cheaper than them correct? Worth it leh...so much space.

Smile Thanks Guys...

Thanks Guys for sharing very useful information.
    Highly
    impressed with danntbt work....he has been prompt in supplying latest information and wonderful pictures.
    Got to know that TH top is happening in April 13. Cheers.

Smile Thanks Guys...

Thanks Guys for sharing very useful information.
    Highly
    impressed with danntbt work....he has been prompt in supplying latest information and wonderful pictures.

Its a collaborative work by everyone, April 13 sounds good....but its a saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by gupta
    Great!!! How you know? U mean April 2013?

yes i mean April 2013

i am doing well..thanks.

this is one of those excellent development with nice landscaping and huge land area. wonderful environment...congrats to all owners