Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3813182324252627282930313233384348 ... LastLast

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    view of TH and foresque from the chestnut avenue landed house.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    looks like FR is not going to be much higher than TH though it has a 6-storey void between ground floor and 2nd Floor....meaning the internal floor to ceiling height is lower than TH for 2nd floor and above?
    now foresque around 22 storey, hard to tell unless measure it.

Buyers of Block 60 facing Eco might be pleased to note that ECO pool is at the corner next to your block.....so you would have pool view also.....Block 62 might also be happy to note that there will be 2 blocks to the right of TH entrance and another to the left further down at the former Chestnut Apt end, so the higher floor units in this block might be just overlooking their grand entrance with a big round-about possibly without any tall structure blocking...once I have the site plan I will try to merge TH and ES for comparison.

Buyers of Block 60 facing Eco might be pleased to note that ECO pool is at the corner next to your block.....so you would have pool view also.....Block 62 might also be happy to note that there will be 2 blocks to the right of TH entrance and another to the left further down at the former Chestnut Apt end, so the higher floor units in this block might be just overlooking their grand entrance with a big round-about possibly without any tall structure blocking...once I have the site plan I will try to merge TH and ES for comparison.
    Wow!! Thanks!

Bro, got Eco S layout to share?

If can, merge Foresque too. Think must ask Vivian to quickly launch the opposite mall fast...or else....hungry must go far far to find food.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    Bro, got Eco S layout to share?
    ....the agent showed me the site plan and artist impression....lots of water and integrated with the butterfly trail that is coming up at zhenghua park....did not see the layout plan, he took my name down for invitation for VVIp in 1st week of Nov, will try to ask for layout plan when he contacts me....but don't think I will bite.....got to maintain some reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    If can, merge Foresque too. Think must ask Vivian to quickly launch the opposite mall fast...or else....hungry must go far far to find food.
    will do once I get the plan....

why would the MP has any influence in URA planning and private sector decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    why would the MP has any influence in URA planning and private sector decisions?
    ..don't play-play....look at how the Dairy Farmers got their way....

Quote Originally Posted by august
    think u need to read more...

https://www.facebook.com/DairyFarmRoadDevelopments

Block 60: Vertical Green structure is almost complete:

Notice the sun-shade frames are in place.....

The Clubhouse is still at ground zero:
    [IMG]ttp://farm9.staticflickr.com/8184/8105149188_1ef5363a2b_b.jpg[/IMG]

The water features are being tiled with canopies to protect from rain:

Somehow the pools seems more angular than the impression in the brochure:

Treetop walk:

wow~the ground unit got so much privacy! Full height partition wall between neighbour, high walk up...so those walking outside cannot look directly into the unit. Good Design! Should have bought one!

....ya for some block, they are elevated, however, the fencing is typical of most development these days......sigh....

....ya for some block, they are elevated, however, the fencing is typical of most development these days......sigh....
    I believe its meant for verical greening purposes, thats why they choose this type of fence.

Thanks for the update. I have a unit in blk 66. Do u think the new condo will be blocking it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Treesome
    Thanks for the update. I have a unit in blk 66. Do u think the new condo will be blocking it ?
    .....Possibly not...sorry made a mistake earlier, I meant Blk 66, not 62.

ECO entrance leads to a big round-about: Tower A and B is to the left and Tower C to the right of this area, as there is no building behind the round-about area, Block 66 looks in between the 1st cluster of AB towers and Tower C....that's my impression of the site layout, but need to align the drawings when I get my hand on ECO's site plan to confirm...

Nice photos - the blocks are more like point blocks which do not directly face each other across a lap pool, so doesn't seem as cluttered. Hopefully the final product will turn out nice.

....the agent showed me the site plan and artist impression....lots of water and integrated with the butterfly trail that is coming up at zhenghua park....did not see the layout plan, he took my name down for invitation for VVIp in 1st week of Nov, will try to ask for layout plan when he contacts me....but don't think I will bite.....got to maintain some reserve.
    No problem. Thank you.

.....Possibly not...sorry made a mistake earlier, I meant Blk 66, not 62.

ECO entrance leads to a big round-about: Tower A and B is to the left and Tower C to the right of this area, as there is no building behind the round-about area, Block 66 looks in between the 1st cluster of AB towers and Tower C....that's my impression of the site layout, but need to align the drawings when I get my hand on ECO's site plan to confirm...

Phew Just have to keep my fingers crossed that the layout of Eco sanctuary will complement ours.

Any idea the refuse chute is inside the unit or ouside common area?

.....just guessing based on what the agent showed me, MAY NOT BE Accurate.....but something like this:

there main pool is bottom left, roundabout entrance and another pool in front of Tower C...think their premium block.

.....just guessing based on what the agent showed me, MAY NOT BE Accurate.....but something like this:

there main pool is bottom left, roundabout entrance and another pool in front of Tower C...think their premium block.

You are fantastic to come up with this plan. Maybe is something close. There is a lot of buzz for the new condo. The soft launch should be real soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Treesome
    You are fantastic to come up with this plan. Maybe is something close. There is a lot of buzz for the new condo. The soft launch should be real soon...
    ....agent asked me to give him a blank cheque to show my sincerity for a VVIP invite before he is willing to give me the layout/floorplan, do not like this kind of arrangement so declined, even though its a common practice.

..launch should be 1st week November.

....agent asked me to give him a blank cheque to show my sincerity for a VVIP invite before he is willing to give me the layout/floorplan, do not like this kind of arrangement so declined, even though its a common practice.

..launch should be 1st week November.
    TH did that the last time. Maybe they are expecting another SOLD OUT project...like TH.

TH did that the last time. Maybe they are expecting another SOLD OUT project...like TH.
    ....with a low quantum starting at 600K (relatively speaking in today's context) for 1 bedder and 700K for 2 bedder.....nvm that they are 500plus sqft and 600 plus sqft......cash rich residents will bite for sure....

This site contains information including a draft site plan....
    http://www.ecosanctuaryfloorplan.com

Quote Originally Posted by pphang
    This site contains information including a draft site plan....
    http://www.ecosanctuaryfloorplan.com
    ......going to....not uploaded yet - we are well aware of that.....they are holding their information for the soft launch.