Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3813182328293031323334353637384348 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterbank (D14, 99 years leasehold, UOL)

i just checked with UOL a few day ago. Their reply is April/May

Quote Originally Posted by zhukemotor
    i just checked with UOL a few day ago. Their reply is April/May
    Oh thanks for the update. I am lazy to call UOL... i was expecting May/June.. seems like I need to get myself prepared early.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Oh thanks for the update. I am lazy to call UOL... i was expecting May/June.. seems like I need to get myself prepared early.
    ya, I am looking at ID company now... want to settle this after CNY.

ya, I am looking at ID company now... want to settle this after CNY.
    I also realized nowadays got v good promotions for electrical goods... Say a fridge + tv + microwave oven package for < $2k, and washer + dryer for only $1.2k. Not exactly high end ones but good enough for my 1+1

I also realized nowadays got v good promotions for electrical goods... Say a fridge + tv + microwave oven package for < $2k, and washer + dryer for only $1.2k. Not exactly high end ones but good enough for my 1+1
    where is the place zeamy bro ? i think i should start looking as well. Any idea where to get curtain ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    where is the place zeamy bro ? i think i should start looking as well. Any idea where to get curtain ?
    Oh the fridge package I saw was at Harvey Norman but I believe it shld be available at all outlets as its a Samsung promotion (Samsung tv plus fridge). Earlier on I got a similar package but its Samsung fridge + vacuum cleaner + microwave oven.

The washer/dryer package deal was from Mega Store. Can't remember the brand, but it was $1199 for the 2 items.

As for curtains, my lobang is not value of money, so I won't recommend. I am keeping a look out too myself. Maybe East Lover has good lobang .....

Oh the fridge package I saw was at Harvey Norman but I believe it shld be available at all outlets as its a Samsung promotion (Samsung tv plus fridge). Earlier on I got a similar package but its Samsung fridge + vacuum cleaner + microwave oven.

The washer/dryer package deal was from Mega Store. Can't remember the brand, but it was $1199 for the 2 items.

As for curtains, my lobang is not value of money, so I won't recommend. I am keeping a look out too myself. Maybe East Lover has good lobang .....
    I think Ikea also selling curtains, don't know whether value for money or not?

Cheap meh? A normal sized fridge only $500-$600 in audio house (those small sized for studio or 1+1 lah). TV $388 can get a sharp 32" basic model. $500 can get 40" already. Oven is less than $200.

Samsung washer only $500. Dryer $300 can get liao nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Cheap meh? A normal sized fridge only $500-$600 in audio house (those small sized for studio or 1+1 lah). TV $388 can get a sharp 32" basic model. $500 can get 40" already. Oven is less than $200.

Samsung washer only $500. Dryer $300 can get liao nowadays.
    I am talking about 39" Smart LED TV and a ~360litres fridge in the package. And this includes 5yrs warranty. Might be a good bargain for those with bigger units. 1+1 yeah, mabbe dont need so big.

Talking about TV, my friend bought a 32" panasonic LCD TV last yr which was on promotion, and it broke down exactly on the 13th month, no more warranty

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    I think Ikea also selling curtains, don't know whether value for money or not?
    Hi relatives-X sis, thanks ... always go to ikea but never once stop to take a look at the curtains. Am not a curtain person so mabbe best to leave the job to my "boss".

it will be interesting what is the next subsale price for this project since profit margin already so thin ... must monitor closely
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    it will be interesting what is the next subsale price for this project since profit margin already so thin ... must monitor closely
    Ya... interesting to watch. Last time already so few owners willing to sell, now even more unwilling to sell.

There will still be a handful of first time buyers... i know of a single who wanna buy for own stay, and also an elderly couple desperately looking for a 1+1 for own stay (i guess they need to sell off their HDB).

Robin blinds not bad... From jln besar.

Good price good service good work.

http://www.blindsgallery.com.sg/contact.html#

Currently planning Reno, any one know the color of the wardrobe?, if got a photo would be best! Thanks

Ya... interesting to watch. Last time already so few owners willing to sell, now even more unwilling to sell.

There will still be a handful of first time buyers... i know of a single who wanna buy for own stay, and also an elderly couple desperately looking for a 1+1 for own stay (i guess they need to sell off their HDB).
    My agent friend said all the owners are holdingnp back. Now she is busy looking for units, no fresh calls but buyers whom she served all want units now...

My bro, happy for you!

good news east lover.

how about studio ? also holding back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    good news east lover.

how about studio ? also holding back ?
    Hi lovelle, all holding back, including studio

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Hi lovelle, all holding back, including studio
    Not just WB.. I noticed many sellers in the resale mkt are now holding back or withdrawn their listing

If sell existing property, how to buy back with all the cooling measures?
    Better hold tight tight.

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    If sell existing property, how to buy back with all the cooling measures?
    Better hold tight tight.
    Yes.... once you sell, the next house will have to pay 7-10% ABSD......

Waterbank owners should be amongst the last batch of flippers before the 16% SSD CM came in .... so there might still be some joint-owners who would want to dispose off their units at WB as they are unwilling to take up the hassle of managing rentals.

There could also be a handful of them who have been using cash to made the progressive payments thus far (their initial intention is to flip before TOP). This grp of owners may wish to sell off their units as they dont wanna take up the housing loans.

but suddenly.. there is a drop in demand after cm7

I think both demand and supply has dropped considerably. Especially in the sub-sale and resale market. Developer sales of course we know is agents > buyers now.

[quote=East Lover]My agent friend said all the owners are holdingnp back. Now she is busy looking for units, no fresh calls but buyers whom she served all want units now...

I can confirmed that.

I received an sms last night from an agent...very arrogant.

It reads..

Dear WaterBank Owner,

I hv ready buyer want to buy yr unit at this stack.

Ready cheque on hand, pls reply if u r keen to sell.

Only valid for 2 days, whoever reply 1st, will get the deal.

Agent thinks owners are desperate to sell....

Just put owners off..

The thing is I have already sold mine in Sept and yet he has failed to

countercheck and update his list.

arrogant indeed...

Waterbank owner should just hold on to their units. Wait for it to TOP. WB is a city fringe condo with MRT. The price has not appreciated to that level yet so no point selling now.

Sell only if studio hit > 900k, 2 bedders > 1.4M and 3 bedders > 1.6M. Assuming worst stack and no view. That is the pricing for city fringe condos with MRT.

So bullish?

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    Waterbank owner should just hold on to their units. Wait for it to TOP. WB is a city fringe condo with MRT. The price has not appreciated to that level yet so no point selling now.

Sell only if studio hit > 900k, 2 bedders > 1.4M and 3 bedders > 1.6M. Assuming worst stack and no view. That is the pricing for city fringe condos with MRT.

The extension for Circle line will finally close the circle!! that is a good news for Dakota residents although it will only be completed by 2025.

That is what I have observed in current market.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    So bullish?

The extension for Circle line will finally close the circle!! that is a good news for Dakota residents although it will only be completed by 2025.
    current circle line is good enough for Water Banki tenants to go direct to sport hub, suntect city and marina bay - the new financial centre, and one stop back to paya labar biz hub, the extension is just a bonus to go vivo city/sentosa.. You should be happy right???

I am thinking, only 1 or 2 stops, need 12 years? Somemore the circle line loop is considered as the most crucial. Imagine you change 3 times before the line is not completed.

Efficiency at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    current circle line is good enough for Water Banki tenants to go direct to sport hub, suntect city and marina bay - the new financial centre, and one stop back to paya labar biz hub, the extension is just a bonus to go vivo city/sentosa.. You should be happy right???

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    I am thinking, only 1 or 2 stops, need 12 years? Somemore the circle line loop is considered as the most crucial. Imagine you change 3 times before the line is not completed.

Efficiency at its best.
    Ya.. that broken piece in the circle line is critical..

there were a few times i need to travel to dakota from the labarador side... and i have either go one big round using the circle line, or change 3 trains at Harbour Front and then Dhoby Ghaut just to get home...