Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: District 15 still the top draw

Default district 15 still top draws

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Since you say D15 so good, why not turn the table around and if One Amber don't hit $1500 psf by end of this year you chop yours?
    (Better don't lah because you will end up like J-Dog. )
    The Mr Monday Blue wont dare to state this point lah....because he also sure it wont happen lah...

This Mr Blue is also totally lost in his mind about what he is talking about...don't know how he bring up pratas and ah neh..?? I still cannot fathom out of sudden, this pratas thing come up from his mouth....? Maybe he has a cravings for pratas but cannot find along Joo Chiat or Geylang? Sure can find lah.....just open his eyes wide and not behave as if everyday is Monday...

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    sure...let's bet...the kuku will be u...cos if One amber goes up...that most of district 9 will also go up...want to bet?
    See??? Ah Neh's talking again. Earlier you said "rest of D9" will go up to $2K psf, now you twist your words and said "most of D9"???

You scared to lose your kuku izzit? Also right, cos once you lose your kuku, it's kinda boring to stay in Little India cos u can't make good use of the sleazy facilities around.

Since you say D15 so good, why not turn the table around and if One Amber don't hit $1500 psf by end of this year you chop yours?
    (Better don't lah because you will end up like J-Dog. )
    Halo, u this teddybear dun even have kuku, so where you find the balls to take up the challenge?

Default District 15 still top draws

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    See??? Ah Neh's talking again. Earlier you said "rest of D9" will go up to $2K psf, now you twist your words and said "most of D9"???

You scared to lose your kuku izzit? Also right, cos once you lose your kuku, it's kinda boring to stay in Little India cos u can't make good use of the sleazy facilities around.
    Earlier you say Singapore so small, not such thing as prime or not prime...then now u say should not be too much gap...don't know what u are talking about in both cases...

I am making a comparison apple to apple...u tell me one condo in district 9 that is similar in size and age and I will challenge u take if one amber go up...same will go up for the similar property...

Use your brain leh...i cant be saying a 20 year old property in district 9 right....i mean similar ones...compare an apple to apple...

Dont be gong gong and still blur and don't wake up leh...

Earlier you say Singapore so small, not such thing as prime or not prime...then now u say should not be too much gap...don't know what u are talking about in both cases...

I am making a comparison apple to apple...u tell me one condo in district 9 that is similar in size and age and I will challenge u take if one amber go up...same will go up for the similar property...

Use your brain leh...i cant be saying a 20 year old property in district 9 right....i mean similar ones...compare an apple to apple...

No need to talk big lah, trying all means to save your kuku head. I let u keep your stem hor, just chop off the head. U still hv 2 balls + 1 stem left to enjoy Little India ley.

This guy who turned blue because of not enough air and makes him cant think straight? Who is staying in little india? I am not...are u? I thought u are staying in Geylang because it is a street away from Joo Chiat...but U cannot differentiate where is where....so, based on your unclear thinking..i will conclude that u stay in Geylang....? Ok...good...enjoy your sleezy nights out..while i have my pratas then...

Now got more conditions wor...at first said rest of D9, then later said most of D9, then now said must find similar size and age condo...wahahaha...then can i ask you to count the number of hairs in your kuku first to compare apple to apple? Oso, the size and age of your kuku head must be similar to mine hor!

Since you said D9 is super prime and will have substantial price difference against the other non-prime districts, and you said District segregation makes a whole lot of difference on the status and hence prices. Then why bother abt age of property in D9? Tats y I challenge u for your kuku head. Nothing wrong right?

[QUOTE=Blue]Now got more conditions wor...at first said rest of D9, then later said most of D9, then now said must find similar size and age condo...wahahaha...then can i ask you to count the number of hairs in your kuku first to compare apple to apple? Oso, the size and age of your kuku head must be similar to mine hor! [/QUOTE
    Dont be a stupid idiot leh...when we say things, it means comparable...dont be stupid and tell others your ku ku head is smarter than other's rear...cos it is not comparable although i personally believe it to be similar...woa ha ha...what an idiot

[QUOTE=luzman]
    Now got more conditions wor...at first said rest of D9, then later said most of D9, then now said must find similar size and age condo...wahahaha...then can i ask you to count the number of hairs in your kuku first to compare apple to apple? Oso, the size and age of your kuku head must be similar to mine hor! [/QUOTE
    Dont be a stupid idiot leh...when we say things, it means comparable...dont be stupid and tell others your ku ku head is smarter than other's rear...cos it is not comparable although i personally believe it to be similar...woa ha ha...what an idiot
    Talk so much bushes...I let u keep your kuku head lah. Next time, dun be a hero. There is a hokkien saying: "kiang jio ho, mai kei kiang". Heroes without kuku head...whahaha

Since you said D9 is super prime and will have substantial price difference against the other non-prime districts, and you said District segregation makes a whole lot of difference on the status and hence prices. Then why bother abt age of property in D9? Tats y I challenge u for your kuku head. Nothing wrong right?
    What a utter rubbish u talking about...prime means higher prices...of course...but we compare the same type of properties...Dont tell me dont bother with age please....y dont tell me your district 15 is more expansive than the HDB in town area..different types of properties simply cannot compare..U talk like a kid man .....please use some wisdom in your thinking because everyone will be laughing at your stupid comments...

We compare apples to apples...same type of properties, similar size and age..and I take u on...

[QUOTE=Blue]

Talk so much bushes...I let u keep your kuku head lah. Next time, dun be a hero. There is a hokkien saying: "kiang jio ho, mai kei kiang". Heroes without kuku head...whahaha
    Same to u my friend....there is a Chinese saying by General Chao Chao" U stupid is enough..don't make me look stupid because of your stupidity" ...what a ku ku head...

What a utter rubbish u talking about...prime means higher prices...of course...but we compare the same type of properties...Dont tell me dont bother with age please....y dont tell me your district 15 is more expansive than the HDB in town area..different types of properties simply cannot compare..U talk like a kid man .....please use some wisdom in your thinking because everyone will be laughing at your stupid comments...

We compare apples to apples...same type of properties, similar size and age..and I take u on...
    Since you ask people to hurry go buy Parc Emily, why not use Parc Emily vs One Amber? Highest psf for the past one year - Parc Emily done in Feb 2010 @ $1567 psf. One Amber done in Feb 2010 @ $1376 psf. I take One Amber to reach $1500psf by end of the year and you take Parc Emily to reach $2000psf by the end of year. Fair? You dare to take up the challenge? Got count your kuku hair enuf anot?

Since you ask people to hurry go buy Parc Emily, why not use Parc Emily vs One Amber? Highest psf for the past one year - Parc Emily done in Feb 2010 @ $1567 psf. One Amber done in Feb 2010 @ $1376 psf. I take One Amber to reach $1500psf by end of the year and you take Parc Emily to reach $2000psf by the end of year. Fair? You dare to take up the challenge? Got count your kuku hair enuf anot?
    Halo..U dont understand what i mean by comparable ah? One AMber is not even TOP and Parc Emily TOP in 2008...so, the pricing is not even comparable..

Comparable means TOP in almost same time because it is fair as the launch price reflect almost the same sentimental and market prices during that time...

Why don't u use another one TOP 10 years ago for comparision?

I will take u on gentleman to gentleman...same type of condo, almost the same year of launch and TOP...you dare?

This is the fairest....

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

The COLOUR always want to twist here and there. Let him lah! You take Ardmore Park in D10 (9 years old) to compare with his One Amber in D15 (not even TOP). 9 years old vs before TOP. He got so much advantage already! Ardmore Park cross $3000 psf by end of year he lose & One Amber cross $1500 psf he win lah! (Give him so much advantage! 9 yrs old vs super super new not even TOP and still price is 2:1 !!!)

Halo..U dont understand what i mean by comparable ah? One AMber is not even TOP and Parc Emily TOP in 2008...so, the pricing is not even comparable..

Comparable means TOP in almost same time because it is fair as the launch price reflect almost the same sentimental and market prices during that time...

Why don't u use another one TOP 10 years ago for comparision?

I will take u on gentleman to gentleman...same type of condo, almost the same year of launch and TOP...you dare?

This is the fairest....

The COLOUR always want to twist here and there. Let him lah! You take Ardmore Park in D10 (9 years old) to compare with his One Amber in D15 (not even TOP). 9 years old vs before TOP. He got so much advantage already! Ardmore Park cross $3000 psf by end of year he lose & One Amber cross $1500 psf he win lah! (Give him so much advantage! 9 yrs old vs super super new not even TOP and still price is 2:1 !!!)
    I sure can use Admore park... but this Smurf "Su bui Ki" lah...always try to argue back without substance..

I corrected his mistakes and he come back with more mistakes and argue blah blah blah...and start to talk nonsense about Pratas...Ku ku head....wah lou ay...trying to correct his mistakes is already wasting my time and his replies with all the nonsense...a total waste of everyone's time trying to comprehend what the hell he is arguing about...

Laughter is the best medicine.
    Coming from a 3rd party glancing through this argument.