Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D'Oasia (Monfort Land, Freehold, Lor Melayu)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    Well in city regency bedroom , the actual ceiling could be seen at the window area. Then in ur opinions with the false ceiling which is higher?
    Why should I bother to check for you??? I still remember you ever passed snide remarks at me...

"Wake up
    Mr mcmlxxvi, ur 484 sf is already very small and u r making the living spaces even smaller. OMG r u a midget???"

Be careful what you do or say in this forum.

I am usually very gracious but for you I guess I make an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    studios dun face temple which is very strange...

ended up their 3bedder facing the big gigantic temple....lol...tats y lelong last 2 units
    I think it's to do with the plot shape... rectangular so must put the smallest units on either end.

Default Truth hurts

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Why should I bother to check for you??? I still remember you ever passed snide remarks at me...

"Wake up
    Mr mcmlxxvi, ur 484 sf is already very small and u r making the living spaces even smaller. OMG r u a midget???"

Be careful what you do or say in this forum.

I am usually very gracious but for you I guess I make an exception.
    Well its a truth wad. Truth hurts many times. C'mon face it. I'm just been honest with my opinons. Dun have to be so petty rite?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    Well its a truth wad. Truth hurts many times. C'mon face it. I'm just been honest with my opinons. Dun have to be so petty rite?
    Your way of phrasing sounds more like a personal attack or come-on rather than an opinion with the 'wake up' and 'r u a midget'. Everyone is entitled to an opinion - the difference is how you put it across.

Your way of phrasing sounds more like a personal attack or come-on rather than an opinion with the 'wake up' and 'r u a midget'. Everyone is entitled to an opinion - the difference is how you put it across.
    okie. Sayang sayang

Plan Reference No: A1166-00081-2006-BP01
    Application Type: BCA-TOP-APPLN
    Current Status: APPROVED
    Current Status Date / Time: 19/11/2010 11:16:24
    Registration Date / Time: 10/11/2010 08:30:00
    Processing Officer: CHAN SIN KAI

only good units are in the front. the one's in the back blocked by Mill Creek. also too many condos in that area. alot of competition

that temple is a real problem.

nice facilities - but i don't think people really use facilities - besides it'll be very hot up there -

Quote Originally Posted by jdm
    only good units are in the front. the one's in the back blocked by Mill Creek. also too many condos in that area. alot of competition

that temple is a real problem.

nice facilities - but i don't think people really use facilities - besides it'll be very hot up there -
    Ye... I like hot. How to tan if not hot... And i find most pool water too cold. Rooftop pool warm and nice.

Saw d oasia over the weekends , nice facade...
    Mcm, how staying over there ?
    Convenient ? Amenities?

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Saw d oasia over the weekends , nice facade...
    Mcm, how staying over there ?
    Convenient ? Amenities?
    Sold in April

Sold in April
    Made ard 120k profit? Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    Made ard 120k profit? Congrats.
    On paper la... every flip at least 80k else no point wat...

On paper la... every flip at least 80k else no point wat...
    After the SD, legal fees and bank penalty, should still be able to get around 95k. Thats a good profit margin w.r.t the length of holding.

I thought that you were staying there, and enjoying the facilities? Guess that you have upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    After the SD, legal fees and bank penalty, should still be able to get around 95k. Thats a good profit margin w.r.t the length of holding.

I thought that you were staying there, and enjoying the facilities? Guess that you have upgraded.
    I sold because I changed job and very far from Kembangan... otherwise would have kept it. Anyway I was able to buy 'closer' to City after selling it, so can consider 'upgrade' I guess...

Good profit for an mm

ON ADDRESS UNIT AREA (SQ FT) SALE PRICE ($PSF) BOUGHT ON PURCHASE PRICE ($PSF) PROFIT ($) HOLDING PERIOD (DAYS) ANNUALISED (%)

2012-12-26 #XX-XX 538 1,537 2007-07-31 951 315,268 1,975 9.3

Default Re: D'Oasia (Monfort Land, Freehold, Lor Melayu)

Unit at D’Oasia on the market for $790,000

EdgeProp Singapore

November 18, 2021

SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - A one-bedroom unit at D’Oasia, along Lorong Melayu, off Sims Avenue East, in District 14, was put up for auction for $790,000 ($1,468 psf) on Nov 16, but was unsuccessful, according to Edmund Tie, which is handling the bank auction.

Spanning 538 sq ft, the unit is on the second floor of the development, and is in a “well-kept” condition, says Joy Tan, senior director, head of auction and sales at Edmund Tie. “The new owner will only need simple renovation works, especially if it is for rental purposes,” Tan notes. The unit is well-sized, as compared to many newer condominiums that offer one-bedroom units that are slightly bigger than 400 sq ft, she adds.

“With new launch prices of 99-year condominiums in the east of Singapore moving towards the $2,000 psf mark, this freehold development can look forward to capital appreciation in the future,” says Tan, pointing to a one-bedroom unit at nearby development Parc Esta, located along Sims Avenue, that transacted at $2,050 psf in May this year.

Read more at: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...-market-790000