Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Suites 123, Macly, TOP mid-2010

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default Suites 123, Macly, TOP mid-2010

    Address Tenure PSF Area Sqft Price Contract Date
    123 Rangoon Road #02-07 Freehold $1251 441 $552k 09 Mar 10
    123 Rangoon Road #02-08 Freehold $1242 495 $615k 18 Feb 10



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    123 Rangoon Road #03-07
    Freehold
    $1355
    441
    $598k
    12 May 10

    1355psf for rangoon??!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    164

    Default

    If Scala, which is next to the Circle line and is 99 leasehold, could have 1522 psf, why not at Rangoon at 1300++ psf? Hahaha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    heard it has TOP delay, anyone had unit there ? btw can use cpf to buy ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    Everyday when drive home to this project, there will be hordes of ah neh by the roadside to welcome you all the way to the gate

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Everyday when drive home to this project, there will be hordes of ah neh by the roadside to welcome you all the way to the gate
    for rental ok....bcoz those budget ang mor love this place...i am serious...not joking...hehe

    definitely better den those suburbs MMs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    i agree, ang mo like ah neh women, they find these women exotic somehow. I often see ang mos with ah neh and filipinas on the streets, seldom with chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    for rental ok....bcoz those budget ang mor love this place...i am serious...not joking...hehe

    definitely better den those suburbs MMs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Everyday when drive home to this project, there will be hordes of ah neh by the roadside to welcome you all the way to the gate
    don't have to be racist here again... this side of Serangoon road is much quieter... it is on the other side where you get the buzz and all the amenities...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    I just say there will be a lot of ah neh in the area, what so racist about it?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I just say there will be a lot of ah neh in the area, what so racist about it?
    lol...still trying to deny...just read your previous posts, people will know you are racist...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    Lol that is funny, did I post anything in my previous post s that incite racial disharmony or say that I dislike any particular race of people? If there are, you may wasn't to show me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dnomyarw
    lol...still trying to deny...just read your previous posts, people will know you are racist...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,890

    Thumbs down

    Dun bother lah, we are mainly Chinese and indian. Said by some
    One impt.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Lol that is funny, did I post anything in my previous post s that incite racial disharmony or say that I dislike any particular race of people? If there are, you may wasn't to show me.
    here you go...

    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=8753

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    Lol, you call that an example? Did I mention any racial group in my post? Can't you read?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Lol, you call that an example? Did I mention any racial group in my post? Can't you read?
    ohhh yes i can read... let the readers of this forum decide...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    world peace

Similar Threads

  1. Suites @ Eunos, 28 units, Macly
    By mcmlxxvi in forum District 14
    Replies: 103
    -: 28-05-14, 18:40
  2. Replies: 12
    -: 12-05-14, 19:09
  3. Qube Suites-By Macly*Pte*Ltd*
    By mi5mi6 in forum District 14
    Replies: 1
    -: 05-04-12, 19:34
  4. Opal Suites @ Opal Crescent (D12, Freehold, Macly Pte Ltd)
    By propinvestclub in forum District 12
    Replies: 2
    -: 08-08-10, 14:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •