Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starlight Suites, River Valley Close, District 9, Meadow Property

sheesh. the review we did in sep seems so recent. no time to go and find back the post leh. which thread is it in already?

anyway, gut feeel is carabelle and side bet duchess is neck and neck while park infinia is likely to have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Hmmm ... Walk back with the girl from the ### clubs in river valley after a nite's drink, very convenient rite ? dun think west coast has got any

Btw bargain hunter brother, 2011 closing, how is the carabelle / park infinia / duchess residence score now ?

make me work on friday night leh:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=833

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Hmmm ... Walk back with the girl from the ### clubs in river valley after a nite's drink, very convenient rite ? dun think west coast has got any

Btw bargain hunter brother, 2011 closing, how is the carabelle / park infinia / duchess residence score now ?

1 more sucker found at 2466psf. 61 out of 105 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    1 more sucker found at 2466psf. 61 out of 105 to go.
    What's so bad about this project?
    I know it's on a small plot of land but thought the facilities and location is fairly decent.
    Is there anything that will improve the attractiveness of this project?
    PS not vested here.

Project is good, price is not... Haha...

the surrounding projects are more attractive at 2466psf.

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8
    What's so bad about this project?
    I know it's on a small plot of land but thought the facilities and location is fairly decent.
    Is there anything that will improve the attractiveness of this project?
    PS not vested here.

1 more sold at 2042psf in feb.

continues with its 1 unit sold a month at 2081psf. 59 out of 105 to go.

Am considering a few RV developments including this one. what do you all think will be a reasonable price psf for a 560sqft unit based on the finishing that is rather high end in nature?

Thanks.

Well, I have done my research. The 2466 psf unit is on the 32nd floor with a 8m high ceiling. So must compare apple to apple instead of sweeping statements they are suckers who buy. Good quality development with good location.

Too bad, out of range for me. Will search for developments in other parts of RV such as upcoming Stellar@RV.

KTKW is offline Associate in Huttons Asia

Digging up this old thread.

Just letting everyone know that Starlight suites is having a discount promotion now.

Ya, i know, like what other developments are doing, but the discounts are really quite a lot.

Yes I am an agent.

Quote Originally Posted by KTKW

Just letting everyone know that Starlight suites is having a discount promotion now.

Ya, i know, like what other developments are doing, but the discounts are really quite a lot.
    is the price psf after discount lower than martin place residence for a similar size unit?

Eh ktkw, dun smoke condsg members here. Developer jacked up the price high then give huge discount. 1.3+mil for a low 10+ flr for a 1room you call that cheap? Scary I must say unless the developer is selling at below 1.1mil

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Eh ktkw, dun smoke condsg members here. Developer jacked up the price high then give huge discount. 1.3+mil for a low 10+ flr for a 1room you call that cheap? Scary I must say unless the developer is selling at below 1.1mil
    Yoz, relax, I never say that its cheap.
    Just saying that there are discounts.

Yes I am an agent.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    is the price psf after discount lower than martin place residence for a similar size unit?
    Hi,

If you are comparing with the recently transacted unit in Martin Place residence that was done at $1.35M, #24-01..

You can get a unit on the #22 floor, similar size by paying the same pricing.
    This is comparing apple to apple, but starlight suites is U/C.

There are also certain units with additional discounts.

Yes I am an agent.

Hi,

If you are comparing with the recently transacted unit in Martin Place residence that was done at $1.35M, #24-01..

MPR is definitely better than SS and furthermore on a higher. If I am not wrong the developer definitely has marked up the price and give a further discount, you have to agree with me on this

MPR is definitely better than SS and furthermore on a higher. If I am not wrong the developer definitely has marked up the price and give a further discount, you have to agree with me on this
    I got to agree that MPR is on the higher ground.

Yes I am an agent.

i would prefer martin place to this project any time. doesn't matter if starlight suites is U/C.

Hi,

i would prefer martin place to this project any time. doesn't matter if starlight suites is U/C.
    Since the beginning of this thread, seems like you already have preconceived bias against SS.

Quote Originally Posted by desfrie
    Since the beginning of this thread, seems like you already have preconceived bias against SS.
    I think every development has its pros and cons. Well, 2 units of SS just transacted last week after the discount was rolled out. So I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Yes I am an agent.

don't like starlight suites.
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    don't like starlight suites.
    Ya, me too. Normally Mr Market prevails...

i dislike projects which provide excessive planter/balcony/bay window/air con ledge such that the developer maximises their profits. this is one of those projects. look at the floor plans:

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/...esBrochure.pdf

2 bedroom 1076 sq ft type D: bay window at master toilet, planter outside bath 2. excessive planter size and the unit is L-shaped (wasted walkway area from dining to the bedrooms, made worse by the private lift lobby which makes that walkway entrance even more narrow. the bedroom 2 has to have the queen bed flushed to the bay window.

in comparison, its neighbours, rivergate and martin place, have around 1055 sq ft 2 bedders with nice squarish/rectangular layouts with a bedroom 2 which is more spacious.

3+study 1615 sq ft type C (including pte swimming pool): bay window + planter outside master bath, 2nd a/c ledge outside study (whatever for?), another planter outside bath 2/study. although the unit is more square shaped, strange that the living, dining and bedroom 2 and 3 still feels small doesn't it? and it costs 3.8 to 4m for this unit.

in comparison, a more spacious 1722 sq ft (without private pool) 3+study at martin place costs 3.3 to 3.5m (according to caveats).

Quote Originally Posted by desfrie

i dislike projects which provide excessive planter/balcony/bay window/air con ledge such that the developer maximises their profits. this is one of those projects. look at the floor plans:

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/...esBrochure.pdf

2 bedroom 1076 sq ft type D: bay window at master toilet, planter outside bath 2. excessive planter size and the unit is L-shaped (wasted walkway area from dining to the bedrooms, made worse by the private lift lobby which makes that walkway entrance even more narrow. the bedroom 2 has to have the queen bed flushed to the bay window.

in comparison, its neighbours, rivergate and martin place, have around 1055 sq ft 2 bedders with nice squarish/rectangular layouts with a bedroom 2 which is more spacious.

3+study 1615 sq ft type C (including pte swimming pool): bay window + planter outside master bath, 2nd a/c ledge outside study (whatever for?), another planter outside bath 2/study. although the unit is more square shaped, strange that the living, dining and bedroom 2 and 3 still feels small doesn't it? and it costs 3.8 to 4m for this unit.

in comparison, a more spacious 1722 sq ft (without private pool) 3+study at martin place costs 3.3 to 3.5m (according to caveats).
    thanks for sharing, whats your opinion about Trillium?

Yes I am an agent.

trillium is true premium finishing. only downside is its beside the noisy road and further away from the river.

thanks for sharing, whats your opinion about Trillium?

trillium is true premium finishing. only downside is its beside the noisy road and further away from the river.
    I see, so comparing,

cosmopolitan
    rivergate
    trillium

what would u choose?

Yes I am an agent.

I see, so comparing,

cosmopolitan
    rivergate
    trillium

what would u choose?
    Lol digressing from Starlight Suites. I thought got good discounts...but still not cheap. Must be damn overpriced initially.

Quote Originally Posted by ahkongkid
    Lol digressing from Starlight Suites. I thought got good discounts...but still not cheap. Must be damn overpriced initially.
    frankly, comparing to surrounding devlopement, its not really very expensive. And of course, its not the cheapest development there either. For those who bought it, i am sure they have their reasons.

Yes I am an agent.

2 more sold at 2294 and 2373psf in June. just 2 more units needed to cross 50% sold mark.