Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Tembeling Residence

Hi Mark,

Have you found any ID to recommend your unit?

I am looking for one as well ... the verte is damm SLOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    i found that under property guru, you check for tembeling residence, you can get quite a lot of pictures...interior, exterior, 2 bedder PH, 3 bedder..., and studio....
    I saw the pics. Is looking into another window of neighboring unit and pretty close proximity too. Unless u r 6 floor then u might got better unopen but looks like proximity is still very near.

I heard of beacon edge. Got people compliments the dev very good finishing and I suppose is bugger in scale than tembresid.

agree , but to me , it very good....for kids (can tahan knocking by tri cycle) in term of appearance, it make sort of thick , less sleek...

I was at JLB residence (D17/18), at loyang... the window or wall cum-glass is so thin ...that it make me scared..if any kids's bicycle knock into it, sure crack (whole wall i mean). cos i have naught kids who like to drive recklessly around in their bicyce or tricycle..
    Yes from safety aspect definitely true!

Wink

Hi kellogs,
    Got an id, now work in progress, should be done by early may. He from futuredesigns in fullerton, recommend by fren. So far, so gd.
    As it for own stay, we use some wall paper, wall decal, invisible grille,paintings etc, . Once done, i post up some pic.
    Pm me if u need the detailed contact.

Smile

Hi jezz
    1.First of all, most apartment are build in close proximity so certain unit will be facing neighbours projt. That partly why apartment r cheaper.

2.True, beacon edge r bigger land size as it was enbloc from another older apartment. I see a 3 bedder there, it quite gd in size and layout. Do go and chk it out. But again, it in close proximity, as it an apartment.

3.Go further down tembeling road, there r vitra and tembeling court, u can refer to their thread in d15 for info, and also chk it out on site. Both r apartment.

4. Take a look at the 3 frontal units in tembeling res. It rather unblocked, w good view.

5.of course, high rise condo have v gd view eg coralis, parc seabreeze, but also more exp.

Hope you find something u fancy.

Hi kellogs, u can chk out the versilia@ hai@ thread for info on Renov. i got a lot of info fr there. BIC is an active contributor to that thread.

song tat boarding house... 246 tembeling road ... ...
    the predecessor of temb residence

In land scarce Singapore, to get unblocked view is a luxury not a given. Esp if you also want to be near human life and traffic and amenities. Simple basic Geography lesson from high school taught us all that. Settlement patterns. So increasingly we need to live with looking into each others houses and respecting other privacy. Its there but you dont have to look! Projects like Tembeling Residence, Celestia, Kembangan Suites provide an unblocked sky pool so for that occasional need to feel the breeze and unblocked freedom you may just take a lift to go up and enjoy. Even if your curtains permanently drawn 3/4 it doesn't hurt so much.

Hi

That's very useful thanks 

Well unfortunately I am a city pax and used to staying near amenities such as great world and currently hv few proj in d10 and 12. Hope 1 day I get to live nearer to the coast but that will be proj like the shore with high rise and sky garden etc so apt in tumbling road or lorong sthg with not work for me

Glad that your 3 bedders have open view. Undstd of close proximity but Thd studio at tr really cannot lah as it us so near looking into other neighbor. I dun wanna see some r rated scene Hee...

I was wondering the silver fir which is closer to mrt and higher floor whether this is a better cheaper option.

Also amber road projects very Sui leh such as aristo. Is def worth to get a higher flr with sea view than bed view 

Can u send us your after id pics once completed

Hi jezz
    1.First of all, most apartment are build in close proximity so certain unit will be facing neighbours projt. That partly why apartment r cheaper.

2.True, beacon edge r bigger land size as it was enbloc from another older apartment. I see a 3 bedder there, it quite gd in size and layout. Do go and chk it out. But again, it in close proximity, as it an apartment.

3.Go further down tembeling road, there r vitra and tembeling court, u can refer to their thread in d15 for info, and also chk it out on site. Both r apartment.

4. Take a look at the 3 frontal units in tembeling res. It rather unblocked, w good view.

5.of course, high rise condo have v gd view eg coralis, parc seabreeze, but also more exp.

Hope you find something u fancy.

Hi jezz,
    If u r a high rise city dweller, then apartment projt in temb,telok kurau, is prob not to your liking. The temb studio proximity r quite typical of apartment though.

No experience w silver fir,so cant comment, that at haig,butterworth area rite?

Amber area a lot of nice looking high rise eg esta, aristo, even silver sea,cape, or nearer, u have the parc seabreeze, coralis etc. No exp w them so cant comment, u can refer to their thread in the forum for more info.

To add on, with Esta and of course, one amber.,twin brother

.Most of the units are rented out successfully...
    That good! U happen to know the rental rate for the one bed room apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by water
    That good! U happen to know the rental rate for the one bed room apartment?
    $2200-$2500 for F/F

looks like newly TOPed MM rental starts from 2k nowadays regardless of location....

Quote Originally Posted by silver023
    $2200-$2500 for F/F
    Wa! That quite good rental yield!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    looks like newly TOPed MM rental starts from 2k nowadays regardless of location....
    Inclusive of those 3xx sq ft MM?

Quote Originally Posted by water
    Inclusive of those 3xx sq ft MM?
    u can pretend to be a renter and try to rent a less den 2yo MM (any size).....see can get below 2k anot lor

Or go property guru, chk out the rental rate. The asking rate or guide r posted there. I saw the 2 bedder, asking 3 to 3.5k. The 3 bedder asking 4 to 4.2k, . It asking rate, not the finalized rate thought. 2 bedder is 60+m2, 3 bedder 82m2. It from memory, pls chk ppty guru for latest info.

Or go property guru, chk out the rental rate. The asking rate or guide r posted there. I saw the 2 bedder, asking 3 to 3.5k. The 3 bedder asking 4 to 4.2k, . It asking rate, not the finalized rate thought. 2 bedder is 60+m2, 3 bedder 82m2. It from memory, pls chk ppty guru for latest info.
    Hi marktkt would like to check with u is the windows thicker than what we see in some of the newly TOP apt and condo. Reason I am asking because from propertyguru it looks thick. The older Condo and apt I have came across are all thick windows with thick white coated painted framing, like Quintet and Metropolitan. Some people either hate it or like it. I belong to the latter who dun really appreciate thicker framing because it made the window kind of small you know. Hope no offense.

Yes, it prob thicker.
    It ok for me as thin windows made me feel uneasy, cos kids play w bicycle and go around knock here and there.
    In fact, it was a pleasant surprise to me. Window not shown in showflat.
    Renov almost done, finally.

Yes, it prob thicker.
    It ok for me as thin windows made me feel uneasy, cos kids play w bicycle and go around knock here and there.
    In fact, it was a pleasant surprise to me. Window not shown in showflat.
    Renov almost done, finally.
    glad that thick windows work for you...yeah certainly make a lot of sense for kids' protection purpose. pls share your reno pic once is done : )

There is a new building regulation that requires tempered glass for balcony to be laminated as there is a few incidents of shattered glass from the balcony and fell to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    There is a new building regulation that requires tempered glass for balcony to be laminated as there is a few incidents of shattered glass from the balcony and fell to the ground.
    latest S&P got new inclusion about glass shattering too

Tembeling is tempered glass for window and balcony.
    Invisible grille up, Renov almost done.
    I Am going to watch ge2011 at my new house.
    Hope there be a new chapter for singapore, that nite.

Majulah singapura....i

Tembeling is tempered glass for window and balcony.
    Invisible grille up, Renov almost done.
    I Am going to watch ge2011 at my new house.
    Hope there be a new chapter for singapore, that nite.

Majulah singapura....i
    Well I'm speechless and don't know what to say. Stamped stamped

Oops, too serious, comment not appropriate for this thread.
    Kinda busy, i try to post up more pic.
    Btw, thick windows great for sound proof.

Oops, too serious, comment not appropriate for this thread.
    Kinda busy, i try to post up more pic.
    Btw, thick windows great for sound proof.
    Thks look fwd seeing your Reno

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Well I'm speechless and don't know what to say. Stamped stamped
    Wow invisible grill. Looks really cool. Sure the "cost will not be as low as our education". 

Stamped stamped. I dunno what to say....

Juz found out from Renov guy, actually thick window good for sound proofing
    The fascina glass window really reduce external sound by a lot.
    Cool,

Juz found out from Renov guy, actually thick window good for sound proofing
    The fascina glass window really reduce external sound by a lot.
    Cool,
    I'm glad thicker windows work best for u. I must confess I go for appearance than functional heh heh. Thinner windows normally come with sleeker aluminum framing which go well with curtains and the wall color. Of cos thicker ones too. Correct me if I'm wrong yours come with white powdered coated framing?

Btw could u share your Reno pics? I'm sure it will look very nice esp with your invisible grill window. Cheers.