Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tembeling Residence

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    wow...D15 supporters
    so we have Blue, Jazzer, Kellogs and Rambo6 ...as well as me..

But of of course,D15 is quite a big area, with projects from siglap to Tanjong Rhu, and consist of apartments, condo etc. No wonder it the highest transacted region.

anyway...i started another thread speculating on the mRt stations location for the Eastern region line...since Mrt definitely add value to ppty.
    here quite a few D15 supporter

rambo 6-- Lucent
    kellogs --- Verte
    Marktkt22 -- tembeling
    Blue --landed
    Jazzer --? ?
    wolverine23 --? ?
    Bullman --2 studio in coralis for investment...

That my concern too...we think for a long time and estimated the dimension a bit (do some mathematics etc eg since door width are known). also, the 4rm for Dawson in HDB office....85 or 87+m2, for 4 room...meaning 3 bedder. So I guess if HDB is do-able, we should be able to live there too.

I got 2 small kids , so they share a room. The other will be a study room for them. There a bomb shelther which we used as storeroom. The design is quite squarish and no bay window,planter box so thay help in space planning. maid got to sleep in kitchen...no choice. There no WC or maid room ..

where your new location..convenient to tell?
    you mean you bought #03-01??????

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine23
    you mean you bought #03-01??????
    so where did u purchased ? ...

there a few projects along stretch... eg Vitra , Tembeling court,
    Further down, Serennia, [email protected]

...beacon edge TOP 1 years ago (just beside tembeling residence)

St pats loft.

So you are the guy who bought the last 3 bedder. very lucky. i really like the location ...

St pats loft.

So you are the guy who bought the last 3 bedder. very lucky. i really like the location ...
    st patr loft..that a good choice too. It quite big right.
    I know where that it... my house hunting start from there... Tierra vue, st patr residence, and I saw st patr loft too... spacious. we even look s far as at eastwood green (upper east coast), cotz, parc elegance, envio, before finally settling down to current choice.

we like the location and easy access to amenities. It near to chij which I intent to enrol my kids next time...heee

st patr loft..that a good choice too. It quite big right.
    I know where that it... my house hunting start from there... Tierra vue, st patr residence, and I saw st patr loft too... spacious. we even look s far as at eastwood green (upper east coast), cotz, parc elegance, envio, before finally settling down to current choice.

we like the location and easy access to amenities. It near to chij which I intent to enrol my kids next time...heee
    hope both of us big huat... maybe next time, i can buy over your unit at tembeling

hope both of us big huat... maybe next time, i can buy over your unit at tembeling
    u can buy my neighbour, the PH , i heard it cost 1.7m ...heee heee
    i got to stay there until boths my kids finished sec school .....
    if they got into Victoria or Temask, then another 2 years. ..

wah ok.... then maybe i buy Parc seabreeze liao! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer
    i also live in D15 and also a great supporter of D15...
    Jazzer and I are neighbours.

D15 is not everyone's cup of tea. But those who like lit, really love it. Certainly a more rustic place.

here quite a few D15 supporter

rambo 6-- Lucent
    kellogs --- Verte
    Marktkt22 -- tembeling
    Blue --landed
    Jazzer --? ?
    wolverine23 --? ?
    Bullman --2 studio in coralis for investment...
    Huh? When did I buy 2 studios in Coralis? I bought 2 units yes but not studios. The studios were like hot cakes, most were sold with private placement of cheques and the few left at vvip were just snapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    Huh? When did I buy 2 studios in Coralis? I bought 2 units yes but not studios. The studios were like hot cakes, most were sold with private placement of cheques and the few left at vvip were just snapped up.
    bullman, u very rich!

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    oop, so sorry bulllman. It should read as "2 units in coralis"...or you bought more... really rich $$ ...

btw, pools quite small..I think it is 11m x5m x 1.2m depth...
    not really a 50m or 25m olympic pool like in a full condo....the pool in tembeling probably just for kids to play water...

not really a 50m or 25m olympic pool like in a full condo....the pool in tembeling probably just for kids to play water...
    Bro, Tembeling residence is really just buying for the location.

Bro, Tembeling residence is really just buying for the location.
    And the potential upside in years to come!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Many such so called "private estates" in Katong, Siglap, and Telok Kurau. The so called "facilities", have as though don't have. Don't think better than HDB flats in D15 & D16? (at least they are not paying the heavy premium for something useless!).

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Many such so called "private estates" in Katong, Siglap, and Telok Kurau. The so called "facilities", have as though don't have. Don't think better than HDB flats in D15 & D16? (at least they are not paying the heavy premium for something useless!).
    it okay, we went in with eye open.... i am not expecting condo facilities eg tennis court, club house, nice pool etc like Coralis etc ...we buy something that within our budget.
    For me, simple apartment will do.I used to live in jurong areas HDB when I am small, and later after marriage, live in punggol HDB ...just be happy and enjoy what we have...

Quote Originally Posted by donchew76
    Jazzer and I are neighbours. o

D15 is not everyone's cup of tea. But those who like lit, really love it. Certainly a more rustic place.
    great to hear that..it certainly a nice place to me...with amentities , and near to city

btw, which project are u and jazzer residing in ..or is it landed..
    Last edited by marktkt22; 20-05-10 at 22:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    And the potential upside in years to come!
    Thanks, Blue and wolverine23...hope for good upside in the years to come..perhap with the ERL..EASTERN REGION LINE MRT in 2020

Thanks, Blue and wolverine23...hope for good upside in the years to come..perhap with the ERL..EASTERN REGION LINE MRT in 2020
    marktkt22, even if worst worst case scenario if market crash big-time, it is a joy to stay in D15 (and tembeling residence location is fantastic)....

It is the people who stay in the development that makes the difference. Not a bunch of kiasu neighbours who bombards and try to make full use of the condo facilities they paid for. These people mentality is "Better to have it and use it to the maximum than not to have it."

Residents of boutique developments are the peaceful and generous folks who dun even bother about facilities which they have to compete and squeeze in a pool filled with multinationals

Why buy a house where u hv to live so upstressed and trying to keng everyday of how you can use the pool with ease?

Privacy and quietness is the key to relaxed lifestyle. Work is stressful enough, so live in style, not live in stress.

marktkt22, even if worst worst case scenario if market crash big-time, it is a joy to stay in D15 (and tembeling residence location is fantastic)....
    D15 prices are stable and will not be subjected to market crashes. The residents here are mainly made up of senior management executives, entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, golden spoon white horses, and Ministers of Parliament, not forgeting our dearest President Nathan!

D15 prices are stable and will not be subjected to market crashes. The residents here are mainly made up of senior management executives, entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, golden spoon white horses, and Ministers of Parliament, not forgeting our dearest President Nathan!
    We also have homeless beach campers. (Correction: temporarily displaced due to irresponsible personal actions unrelated to government policies)

It is the people who stay in the development that makes the difference. Not a bunch of kiasu neighbours who bombards and try to make full use of the condo facilities they paid for. These people mentality is "Better to have it and use it to the maximum than not to have it."

Residents of boutique developments are the peaceful and generous folks who dun even bother about facilities which they have to compete and squeeze in a pool filled with multinationals

Why buy a house where u hv to live so upstressed and trying to keng everyday of how you can use the pool with ease?

Privacy and quietness is the key to relaxed lifestyle. Work is stressful enough, so live in style, not live in stress.
    Fully agree - that's why having stayed in a mass market condo I will not go back again.

Residents of boutique developments don't want to use facilities? Seems like it is a case of little to NO FACILITIES to use!

You are implying that the only swimming pool they built is designed for the dogs to swim, not humans since their residents can't be bothered to use the facilities? (As for that sort of size humans can hit the other end of the pool with just 2-3 strokes). I can imagine how stressful it is for human to swim in such pool since 2-3 strokes only have to turn around again.

Residents of boutique developments don't want to use facilities? Seems like it is a case of little to NO FACILITIES to use!

You are implying that the only swimming pool they built is designed for the dogs to swim, not humans since their residents can't be bothered to use the facilities? (As for that sort of size humans can hit the other end of the pool with just 2-3 strokes). I can imagine how stressful it is for human to swim in such pool since 2-3 strokes only have to turn around again.
    See what I meant by "kiasu neighours"? Ai pi ai qi, ai dua liap ni These pple think they own the pool in the condo and everyday use it to the max. Some even shit inside the pool so nobody else dare to use it.

It's not the size (of the pool) tat matters, it's the quality (of life with privacy and peace) tat matters.

But to that BEAR, it is tat matters cos he just NATO. He just like to complain about every development as though the world owes him everything. He shouldn't be here on this earth bec he doesn't understand the basics of economics. He still dreams to pay HDB price for a condo with large olympic size pool, tennis court and 6 lifts to serve 100 units located in the prime district.

He should change his name to Dreamer or Joker. At the end of the day, he is just a teddy bear...sorry, an unadorable old rugged teddy bear being dumped in the wastebin by an ah gua who used it to wipe off his ka chng after being poked by banglahs in a small little dark street in Little India.

Wah, so bad in your estate? I have never heard of such situation in other estates! Probably the dogs swim, shit and pee inside the pool?
    Since every boutique residential apartments' estate nowsadays also come with a swimming pool that is so small that for human to swim just need 2-3 strokes to reach the other end of the pool, I presume these are built for the dogs of the residents instead? Didn't know boutique developments' dogs so good life have private swimming pool
    Those who have no dog or hate dog better keep clear of these boutique private residential apartments / estates!

See what I meant by "kiasu neighours"? Ai pi ai qi, ai dua liap ni These pple think they own the pool in the condo and everyday use it to the max. Some even shit inside the pool so nobody else dare to use it.

It's not the size (of the pool) tat matters, it's the quality (of life with privacy and peace) tat matters.

But to that BEAR, it is tat matters cos he just NATO. He just like to complain about every development as though the world owes him everything. He shouldn't be here on this earth bec he doesn't understand the basics of economics. He still dreams to pay HDB price for a condo with large olympic size pool, tennis court and 6 lifts to serve 100 units located in the prime district.

He should change his name to Dreamer or Joker. At the end of the day, he is just a teddy bear...sorry, an unadorable old rugged teddy bear being dumped in the wastebin by an ah gua who used it to wipe off his ka chng after being poked by banglahs in a small little dark street in Little India.

Boutique apts maybe good for self stay. currently staying in one...my 25m puny pool still swimmable la...not 2-3 strokes...i counted around 10-12strokes...
    usually, nobody swims...so its kind of my own pte pool...haha

staying in boutique apts, u get to know ur neighbours or estate very well...i noe almost all the residents. luckily, most of them r vy nice ppl. For ppl who loves to mingle ard...boutique apts does hf its own advantage and charm.

however, i do miss my 50m lap pool in my previous estate.

bro Blue,

please dun use such words to hurt him... probably he is just too fat to use the nice small sized pools.